Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-01-2013, 02:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Joe and Jacob murdered Emma brutally but death wasn't ready to take place. Meanwhile Ryan danced with Claire outside the jail where Mike was following the blood that leaked out from the dumpster behind the gate. Mike followed the cult outside the headquarters where they occupying

Shelle
Old 05-02-2013, 08:08 PM
Elite Fan

Joe and Jacob murdered Emma brutally but death wasn't ready to take place. Meanwhile Ryan danced with Claire outside the jail where Mike was following the blood that leaked out from the dumpster behind the gate. Mike followed the cult outside the headquarters where they occupying the

Visit The Originals / The Following / Icon by: Emma

Old 05-02-2013, 10:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

(I think you meant occupied?)

Joe and Jacob murdered Emma brutally but death wasn't ready to take place. Meanwhile Ryan danced with Claire outside the jail where Mike was following the blood that leaked out from the dumpster behind the gate. Mike followed the cult outside the headquarters where they occupied the shed.
Old 05-03-2013, 05:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Joe and Jacob murdered Emma brutally but death wasn't ready to take place. Meanwhile Ryan danced with Claire outside the jail where Mike was following the blood that leaked out from the dumpster behind the gate. Mike followed the cult outside the headquarters where they occupied the shed. Roderick
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 05-03-2013, 07:45 PM
Elite Fan

Joe and Jacob murdered Emma brutally but death wasn't ready to take place. Meanwhile Ryan danced with Claire outside the jail where Mike was following the blood that leaked out from the dumpster behind the gate. Mike followed the cult outside the headquarters where they occupied the shed. Roderick was

Old 05-04-2013, 05:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Joe and Jacob murdered Emma brutally but death wasn't ready to take place. Meanwhile Ryan danced with Claire outside the jail where Mike was following the blood that leaked out from the dumpster behind the gate. Mike followed the cult outside the headquarters where they occupied the shed. Roderick was shopping
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 05-05-2013, 02:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Joe and Jacob murdered Emma brutally but death wasn't ready to take place. Meanwhile Ryan danced with Claire outside the jail where Mike was following the blood that leaked out from the dumpster behind the gate. Mike followed the cult outside the headquarters where they occupied the shed. Roderick was shopping for
Old 05-05-2013, 04:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Joe and Jacob murdered Emma brutally but death wasn't ready to take place. Meanwhile Ryan danced with Claire outside the jail where Mike was following the blood that leaked out from the dumpster behind the gate. Mike followed the cult outside the headquarters where they occupied the shed. Roderick was shopping for bandages
Old 05-05-2013, 07:54 PM
Elite Fan

Joe and Jacob murdered Emma brutally but death wasn't ready to take place. Meanwhile Ryan danced with Claire outside the jail where Mike was following the blood that leaked out from the dumpster behind the gate. Mike followed the cult outside the headquarters where they occupied the shed. Roderick was shopping for bandages and

Old 05-06-2013, 06:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Joe and Jacob murdered Emma brutally but death wasn't ready to take place. Meanwhile Ryan danced with Claire outside the jail where Mike was following the blood that leaked out from the dumpster behind the gate. Mike followed the cult outside the headquarters where they occupied the shed. Roderick was shopping for bandages and cookies
Old 05-06-2013, 08:09 PM
Elite Fan

Joe and Jacob murdered Emma brutally but death wasn't ready to take place. Meanwhile Ryan danced with Claire outside the jail where Mike was following the blood that leaked out from the dumpster behind the gate. Mike followed the cult outside the headquarters where they occupied the shed. Roderick was shopping for bandages and cookies when

Old 05-07-2013, 03:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Joe and Jacob murdered Emma brutally but death wasn't ready to take place. Meanwhile Ryan danced with Claire outside the jail where Mike was following the blood that leaked out from the dumpster behind the gate. Mike followed the cult outside the headquarters where they occupied the shed. Roderick was shopping for bandages and cookies when Emma

Shelle
Old 05-07-2013, 08:48 PM
Elite Fan

Joe and Jacob murdered Emma brutally but death wasn't ready to take place. Meanwhile Ryan danced with Claire outside the jail where Mike was following the blood that leaked out from the dumpster behind the gate. Mike followed the cult outside the headquarters where they occupied the shed. Roderick was shopping for bandages and cookies when Emma came

Old 05-08-2013, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Joe and Jacob murdered Emma brutally but death wasn't ready to take place. Meanwhile Ryan danced with Claire outside the jail where Mike was following the blood that leaked out from the dumpster behind the gate. Mike followed the cult outside the headquarters where they occupied the shed. Roderick was shopping for bandages and cookies when Emma came in

Shelle
Old 05-09-2013, 12:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Joe and Jacob murdered Emma brutally but death wasn't ready to take place. Meanwhile Ryan danced with Claire outside the jail where Mike was following the blood that leaked out from the dumpster behind the gate. Mike followed the cult outside the headquarters where they occupied the shed. Roderick was shopping for bandages and cookies when Emma came in and