Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-12-2015, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Episode Discussion 3X8: Flesh & Blood (Airs April 13th)

Flesh & Blood

"The FBI closes in on a suspect they believe responsible for the latest murders, but Ryan isn't sure they have the right person, which sends him digging deeper into more dangerous territory. Meanwhile, Joe is evaluated as his execution date nears and a new threat attempts to cover his tracks."

Credit: TVGuide
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 04-13-2015, 08:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Lauren!

icon: tumblr |B
Old 04-13-2015, 10:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

welcome! missing it live as usual...watching my recording when i get home...
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 04-13-2015, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'll watch part tonight & part before work tomorrow

icon: tumblr |B
Old 04-13-2015, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Michael! It is crazy how he can get stuff for a murder and talk to his wife at the same time...such an amazing actor! Gina is retiring? what! Love Ryan/Gina! Forever not liking Ryan's GF! Joe! OMG! Crazy! There's the Joe we know and love! Omg! it was a dream! Ryan going to pick up Joe! Love having Michael on the show! Forever waiting to see Mark! Ryan saving Mike! Theo blowing up the house! Max making it all about her..as usual! Joe will never die...there are always going to be people like him! Aw..Ryan doesn't want to come! sad! Hate Gwen! She's almost as bad as Claire! Ryan loves to hate Joe! love Ryan kicking everyone out! Ryan saying that "he and Joe almost got blown up" omg! Theo is going to kill her and he is going to love it! omg! I knew it! wow... this is getting crazy! Gina going to see Ryan! A detective showing up at the house to tell Theo and his wife about the murder! they really wanted to kick the door open! Ryan/Mike working together! No matter how much of a bad guy Theo is I always want to forgive him! The look in his eyes! Is Gina really done for good? Theo calling Ryan!! Great episode!!
Old 04-15-2015, 09:39 AM
Dedicated Fan

Theo was scary as hell last night. That whole thing at the butcher's with that guy's arm was disgusting. I think he's only going to get worse from here on out. He looked like he got punched in the gut when he got the alert that they were looking into his wife. I was wondering if he'd off his family to cover tracks and I guess I was right when it came to his wife at least

They are really not being subtle about the Joe/Ryan obsession this season They're even daydreaming/hallucinating about each other. I loved Joe's scenes. I felt like he was really channeling Hannibal Lector in the scene with the psychologist. He's definitely not happy about Ryan rejecting his invitation.

I actually felt a little bad for Gwen during that dinner party. It's got to be pretty damn awkward working with your boss after your boyfriend threw him out of the apartment. Although that was in pretty poor taste for the doctor to try and debate Joe's death penalty with Ryan considering Joe almost killed him multiple times. I want Ryan to be happy but I'm still not sure how I feel about Gwen. She keeps pushing for him to open up but was giving him the cold shoulder after the dinner. That outburst of his would have been a good time to ask what was wrong. So far I get the feeling that when push comes to shove she won't be able to be there for him.

Noooo, Gina. Granted I'm glad she's leaving of her own accord and not in a body bag but I really liked her. I think she was better than Donovan because while she was firm about trying to keep them within the limits of the law she gave them enough slack to follow their instincts
Old 04-15-2015, 12:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

This episode had me sitting on the edge of my seat with my hands over my eyes!
Theo is so incredibly crazy. His character scares me more than Joe Carroll ever did. Wow.
I felt bad for his wife. His ability to kill her so effortlessly and make it seem like she was created solely to be a temporary visitor in his life was insane. I'm glad he didn't kill his kids. So at least there's some compassion somewhere in there. Or maybe he just wanted his legacy to live on possibly in his children.

Ryan/Joe having hallucinations is totally believable. And I could feel Joe's disappointment through the tv when Ryan turned down his request. Those two will always be connected.

I like Max's concern when Mike was hurt. She still loves him.
There is nothing that can take the pain away. But eventually, you will find a way to live with it. There will be nightmares. And everyday when you wake up, it will be the first thing you think about. Until one day, it’s the second. ~ Raymond “Red" Reddington, The Blacklist
Old 04-15-2015, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree...you can tell that Joe was upset about Ryan not wanting to go
Old 04-15-2015, 07:06 PM
Loyal Fan

He looked so offended and taken aback.
Old 04-15-2015, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

he did! he really expected Ryan to be there for and with him!
Old 04-16-2015, 10:54 AM
Dedicated Fan

Joe's gonna be even more upset when he finds out Ryan has been having threatening phone calls with other serial killers.
Old 04-16-2015, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

oh I know! Joe is going to be so mad that Ryan is cheating on him!