Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-03-2015, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Episode Discussion 3X11: Demons (Airs May 4th)

Demons

"The investigation leads to a serial killer linked to Theo who, with Penny, seeks an unknown source to help them get away. Meanwhile, recent events send Ryan on a downward spiral, as a search to find the FBI agent accessing Daisy's laptop intensifies."
Credit: TVGuide
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 05-03-2015, 08:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for the thread! I'm really nervous for Ryan this episode
Old 05-04-2015, 04:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

welcome for the thread! I am nervous for him too!

missing it as usual..catch up when i get home...
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 05-04-2015, 06:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Lauren. I probably won't get to watch tonight either

icon: tumblr |B
Old 05-04-2015, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ryan misses Joe..you can tell! Ryan! You cheater you!! He can't stay away from Joe! "Don't worry...you still have me" Mark/Luke!! "I have to..for Luke" he loves him so deeply...and always will!! Gwen and Max both love playing the victim! Theo's first kill? Michael!! Mark talking about Luke they truly are soulmates! Sam is such an amazing actor! and the creepy 1970's moustache is back...great...not! Mike coming to check on Ryan! “You can talk to me about anything... you know that, right?” "No was my only friend" oh my heart.... "I don't know who I am without Luke" Ryan seeing Joe!! "I'm a professional at causing pain and you're an amature at taking it..." Michael!! he's so amazing!! Ryan breaking the rules...again! That mask is creepy!! Penny is annoying....Theo needs to get rid of her! he works better alone! woah...this madman guy is crazy!! Ryan forever channeling his inner Joe Carroll! "He was a demon...." Talking about Theo and his sister! Tom is really in trouble now! omg!! she got shot!! Tom you are so in trouble now...even more than before!! That episode!!! that episode!! Amazing!
Old 05-05-2015, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Can't believe Tom shot her... even if it was accidental

icon: tumblr |B
Old 05-05-2015, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know...that was so crazy!!
Old 05-05-2015, 09:25 PM
Loyal Fan

He won't be able to break this problem like he did the laptop. He's in real trouble now, and I don't feel a speck of sympathy for him. Is that bad?
Old 05-06-2015, 04:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

not at all...b/c I don't feel bad for him at all either...