Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-26-2015, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Episode Discussion 3X10: Evermore (Airs April 27th)

Evermore

"A hostage situation develops on the day of Joe Carroll's execution and Ryan is forced to enter the facility alone."
Credit: TVGuide
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 04-27-2015, 07:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

The title makes me worry even more for Joe tonight

thanks for the thread, Lauren

icon: tumblr |B
Old 04-27-2015, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know! I am worried too!

welcome! I can watch live tonight! such a rare occasion!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 04-27-2015, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm weird i usually watch the first half at night & the second half before work in the morning

Old 04-27-2015, 11:10 AM
Dedicated Fan

I'm surprised they wouldn't use Nevermore since as Ryan pointed out in the pilot it's supposed to symbolize the finality of death or something.

Thanks for the thread! I can usually watch live. It just sucks because I have to get up early the next morning.
Old 04-27-2015, 02:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Thats why i don't prefer to watch live because i'm moody when i'm tired.
Old 04-27-2015, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well hopefully those who can watch live enjoy it!

Old 04-27-2015, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

lost all my notes for the episode tonight ugh..........

Joe and Ryan are soul mates...yes...they are really are Michael is amazing...we knew that already! Ryan is becoming like Joe...he really is! Ryan is there Oh I was so emotional over Joe's death Joe showing up next to Ryan.."No..here's to us" Amazing episode!!! missed Mark/Luke though!
Old 04-27-2015, 09:43 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah didn't really like where they took Ryan tonight. He is not Joe. He is not Joe's soulmate. He does not enjoy killing like Joe does. He is a flawed individual who has made mistakes but he is not Joe. A lot of weird stuff that didn't ring true to me with this strange connection they insist Ryan and Joe have. I really hope now that Joe is gone, they will stop pretending Ryan needs Joe or something. Do not like that they keep pushing that weirdness. Ryan is apparently going to have a downward spiral next week but hopefully after he gets himself together again he can move on. He really needs to move on.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 04-28-2015, 12:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

This episode...I don't think I've been this torn up since the season 1 finale where Deb died and I thought Claire had died

First, I loved Theo and his sister. They're back and forth is adorable. I can't wait to see more of their backround and what they're going to find at that location in Strauss's book.

The Ryan and Joe scenes, all the Ryan and Joe scenes. KB and JP killed it especially with the scenes where Ryan admits he dreams about him. I thought Joe was gonna start tearing up too. That was so intense when they released the prisoners, I loved how Ryan tried to keep them all back with just his fists at first. It was great seeing him and Joe work together again one last time.

Joe had so many great lines and scenes it was sad to see him die at the end. He actually looked scared too when they were leading him to the chair. I think this episode was one of the best ones this season, if not the entire series and it makes me a little less annoyed that they killed Joe off in the middle of the season. I can see why they killed him off though even if I don't think I'll enjoy the series as much with him gone

Looks like Ryan is going to start losing it next week, can't wait to see what happens with him and what Theo is up to
Old 05-01-2015, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

did they really kill him off? i am shocked about that!
Old 05-01-2015, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yep James even came out and confirmed it isn't a fake out

Old 05-01-2015, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

it just made me sad that he had to go out that way...but I was happy that Ryan was there...