Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2018, 12:14 AM
Loyal Fan

So i dont wanna bum ppl out but

Spoiler:
Kuchiki Rukia & Seventeen Jeonghan & Chen Qiao En & Jude Kincade & Clarke Griffin
Old 04-18-2018, 12:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ That doesn't bum me out at all. I don't believe he will be any threat at all, not in the way same fans think he will be I am secure in the fact that while Malec will have troubles and face obstacles, that another person coming between them is not going to be one of them.
Old 04-18-2018, 02:45 AM
Loyal Fan

As usual I will try to stay away from soc med cause the fans and their theory drives me craaaaaaazy
Kuchiki Rukia & Seventeen Jeonghan & Chen Qiao En & Jude Kincade & Clarke Griffin
Old 04-18-2018, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The immortality issue had to appear at some point! I wonder if, like in the books, Alec will ever try to seek out a way to make him mortal. I don't blame him for feeling weird about the box. It would have been weirder if he DIDN'T and it's a big thing to have to accept. Also wondering if that random Shadowhunter dude will have some kinda crush on Alec. I get crush vibes?

+

Alec wearing an altered Magnus shirt btw
Old 04-18-2018, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

No, no, no.. I really don't want Show!Alec doing what Book!Alec did when it comes to the immortality issue... I think that would severely hurt Alec's character and not for the better

I totally get why Alec peeked in the box and Magnus understood it as well... that's why it wasn't made into a huge deal I feel for both of them, because like Magnus said.. it really isn't anything that they can change (not right now or not that they know of... yet ). Their conversation at the end hurt me... but it was in all the best ways I like this kind of angst.

I definitely think that dude might develop a crush on Alec and I wouldn't be surprised if Alec wonders about him as well... I am still not worried about him though. I don't think anything will really happen
Old 04-20-2018, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It was not Alec's finest moment I couldn't help thinking of it though since the immortality issue is starting to crop up. The show has changed plenty from the book though so we'll see.

I think one of the most important things for Magnus was that Alec fessed up to it and apologized without him needing to say anything. I think that meant a lot. Gosh I hope the angst doesn't last too long

I'm not worried either because Malec is Malec! In the end they'll be fine! But it would be interesting just to see how Alec reacts to someone else having interest in him if that's the case.
Old 04-21-2018, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus Bane (View Post)
I think one of the most important things for Magnus was that Alec fessed up to it and apologized without him needing to say anything. I think that meant a lot. Gosh I hope the angst doesn't last too long

I'm not worried either because Malec is Malec! In the end they'll be fine! But it would be interesting just to see how Alec reacts to someone else having interest in him if that's the case.
I loved that Alec came clean straight away... I honestly thought they were going to drag that out I also loved how Magnus understood it Such cute babies!!

It would be interesting... it would be interesting to see how Magnus deals with it as well
Old 04-21-2018, 08:16 PM
Loyal Fan

It seems in 3x06 Alec's gonna be all sass with Magnus....although I love his sassiness I hope he doesnt over do it, cause Magnus cant help being born an immortal
Old 04-21-2018, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ From the sneak peek I saw... I would say that could be correct, but we have also seen that Magnus is not going to put up with it either I have faith they won't over do it
Old 04-22-2018, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alec needs to get his sass out He has a lot to take in and come to terms with so if he goes through a sass phase because of it then so be it
Old 04-22-2018, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

I like Alec's sass, so I am all for it. I just don't want them going overboard. Magnus not putting up with it, is probably why I am so ok with it
Old 04-23-2018, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

If it spans multiple episodes then it would get annoying, but I'll give him an episode to let it all out
Old 04-24-2018, 02:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

It depends for me There is a line, but I am not really worried that they will cross it
Old 04-24-2018, 11:00 PM
Loyal Fan

The Drunk Alec scene....

Spoiler:
Old 04-24-2018, 11:44 PM
Passionate Fan

Pretty disappointed that Shadowhunters is going that route with Alec. Alec is going to get on my nerves with that flirting crap, like you better watch yourself bro!