Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2015, 06:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Medici Queen (View Post)
Add me, add me, add me pleasee

I don't know anything about Shadowhunters and his character othet than he will play a villain. Alan is amazing can't wait to see him!
Welcome
Old 05-17-2015, 07:05 AM
Addicted Fan

It will premier sometime in January 2016.

There are 6 books in the series, it's The Mortal Instruments. There is one movie but it flopped so they couldn't continue with the next ones. So we got a chance for it to become a TV Show.
They've cast most of the regulars that will be a the beginning of the show.

I would really recommend reading the books, but you don't have too. I'm sure when the show begins and as it goes on it will tell you what you need to know and you wont be lost.
The show is obviously also for audiences who have not read the books. Here's the synopsis for the show.

Quote:
The series, whose first episode is being directed by McG, follows 18-year-old Clary who finds out on her birthday that she is not who she thinks she is, but rather comes from a long line of Shadowhunters — human-angel hybrids who hunt down demons. When her mother Jocelyn is kidnapped, Clary is thrown into the world of demon hunting with mysterious Shadowhunter Jace (Sherwood) and her best friend Simon (Alberto Rosende). Now living among faeries, warlocks, vampires and werewolves, Clary begins a journey of self-discovery as she learns more about her past and what her future may hold. She also joins previously cast Emeraude Toubia (Isabelle).

"My Angel"- Queen Victoria
My Queen - Prince Albert

Last edited by Jessiegabriela; 05-17-2015 at 09:44 AM
Old 05-17-2015, 08:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

^The father thing is a spoiler to those who haven't seen the first film or read the books...
Old 05-17-2015, 09:05 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for all the infos, Jess. I'm going to wait for it to start and watch Alan's scenes. I can't wait to see him on screen again!
Old 05-17-2015, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

I doubt he'll have any guest appearances on reign now
Old 05-17-2015, 09:19 AM
Elite Fan

At this point I wish Megan could leave too and be a part of Shadowhunters cast with Alan .. they already had some ghost-scenes together in Reign... and they were AMAZING! + ghost/vampire it's pretty much the same for me I'd die from happiness
Old 05-17-2015, 09:46 AM
Addicted Fan

Alan actually wont be playing a vampire, he's a shadowhunter.

My Queen - Prince Albert
Old 05-17-2015, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

No..

No Ghost!Henry anymore. :/ Those scenes were awesome. But looking forward what he can do on this show.
Old 05-17-2015, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

I do wonder if we see Valentine a lot more in the show, I mean we didn't really see Valentine until maybe the last quarter of the book,

Of course there could be flashbacks (although I don't know if they can really make Alan look young enough to pass as a 20 year old or however old he was during the Circle thing. Not to mention we may see him with his lackeys a bit more.

Old 05-18-2015, 03:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

PLease add me I so can't wait for this

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 05-18-2015, 04:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by These Broken Stars (View Post)
No..

No Ghost!Henry anymore. :/ Those scenes were awesome. But looking forward what he can do on this show.
I actually wasn't too keen on his appearances in season 2. It ruined the storyline, but his appearances in season 1 were great.
Old 05-18-2015, 05:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
I actually wasn't too keen on his appearances in season 2. It ruined the storyline, but his appearances in season 1 were great.
Yeah. It was a weird SL, I found myself laughing, I enjoyed seeing him again though. But did prefer him much more in S1, even if he was
Old 05-18-2015, 07:39 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by warangel88 (View Post)
I do wonder if we see Valentine a lot more in the show, I mean we didn't really see Valentine until maybe the last quarter of the book,

Of course there could be flashbacks (although I don't know if they can really make Alan look young enough to pass as a 20 year old or however old he was during the Circle thing. Not to mention we may see him with his lackeys a bit more.
I'm thinking we might get some scenes of what he is getting up too before he gets introduced to the main characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Babble (View Post)
PLease add me I so can't wait for this
Welcome, added you

My Queen - Prince Albert
Old 05-18-2015, 08:59 AM
Elite Fan

I thought he will have a lot of screentime as main villain I hope he does! I love watching him.

As for Alan in S2... yeah, it was weird but it made me the happiest crazy fangirl because we got to see him with Megan again I enjoyed their scenes so much even if the SL was so bad!
Old 05-20-2015, 12:12 PM
Addicted Fan

He is the main villain. It's just that in the books he isn't introduced to the characters until the big action scene or until his plans all start to come together. We do find out about him and who he is and some of what he plans to do. But he doesn't make an apperance until the last part of the first book. The show could be different though.
Also, I wouldn't exactly call him a villain, because he thinks what he is doing if for the best. It's not like he set out to do everything he does in a villainess way. Though he does take advantage of certain situations.

Valentine is an awesome character, just trust in that

My Queen - Prince Albert

Last edited by Jessiegabriela; 05-20-2015 at 12:19 PM