Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-08-2018, 12:06 PM
New Fan

Shadowhunters Essay

So, i’m writing an essay on how The Mortal Instruments novel series has been adapted across film and TV. If anyone has anything they would like to say about how its been adapted, what they like or dislike, any changes that have been welcomed or hated that is different from the original? Any feedback or opinions would really help thank you.
Old 04-08-2018, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

Hi, Welcome to the board and to . There are many discussions on the board regarding the adaption of the series being turned into the tv show and movie. You should have a look on the board guide and have a look there to see if you can find any information that might help you. Also you can join the discussion as well Also, please drop by the introduction thread and introduce yourself.
Old 04-20-2018, 11:08 AM
New Fan

Hi, how do I find these discussions? Thank you for welcoming me!
Old 04-21-2018, 03:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

You're welcome I guess it might be harder to find them since it depends on if the posters on the board talk about the differences between all three. I would look in the movie thread, the various book threads and tv show episode threads to see since i know there were discussions there. The board guide links to all those current threads in them and they are here. Or you could go into the movie thread for example and ask the question and see what posters say about why they dislike or like the movie etc. I know we had a bit of discussion on the Jace/Clary thread so you can look in there as it might help you