Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2019, 04:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Shadowhunters 3x21/3x22 "Alliance/All Good Things" Episode Discussion [Air Date: 06.05.2019] Series Finale

3x21 Alliance

As Jonathan grows in power with a new ally by his side, the Shadowhunters and Downworlders must combine their powers, venture to Edom and stop their foes before they destroy the Shadow World. Wedding bells are in the air for one special couple.

3x22 All Good Things

Description
Jonathan begins his reign of vengeful terror, and the Shadowhunters try to find a way to stop him; Clary must make a sacrifice that could have long-lasting implications for all; wedding bells are in the air for one special couple.

Basic Rules:

- Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.

- No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.

- Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.

- Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.

- Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}

Last edited by fire for a heart; 05-06-2019 at 05:32 AM
Old 05-06-2019, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT

I can't believe this is it the last ever episodes!
Old 05-06-2019, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am watching it now.
Old 05-07-2019, 12:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

It was a good final episode (or episodes). I like how they wrapped up the jonathan storyline.

Loved the Malec song "I get to love you" during the wedding, such a great song! Malec are married! yay! Their first dance song was adorable too, i love that song as well.

SIMON AND IZZY WERE SO CUTE! SDFDSFDSFSDS. I loved the Rafael scene too! And the flashfoward was cute.

I really loved the Clary and Izzy scene as well.

THE SIMON AND JACE SCENE AT THE END WAS SO ADORABLE!!!!

I didnt care for the memory storyline with Clary and felt they could have focused on other things. I just found the whole thing sort of unnecessary ? What was the point of that? But it was nice to sort of see things come back to the start and have her recognize/meet him. So I guess we are to assume eventually she would get her memories back lol.
Old 05-07-2019, 02:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think mostly was true to the books. I think they wrapped it up well but didn't like they did that to clary,she stopped Jonathan who was a threat why would Raziel not like that, I know she has special powers compared to other SH but still the powers are useful

It was nice to see Jocelyn for a bit and the other lightwoods,i was scared when jonathan showed up

I wanted Clace to have a happy ending but looks like they will have to start again and liked the parallels

oo so luke is back to being a SH

Cool that clary had wings for a bit and jonathan went blonde

malec wedding was beautiful and glad another ruelle song

Takis finally opened and alliance rune, part was the book but just different pairings
meliorn and jace were funny and glad Lorenzo came around

still trying to soak it all in,can't believe that's it

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 05-07-2019, 11:37 AM
Moderator Support Team

i cant believe its over. i so enjoyed this show so much
the malec wedding was beautiful
i loved the sizzy scenes
im glad everyone got their happy endings
Old 05-07-2019, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

I haven't read too many of the comments as I still need to watch these but can't wait to read them when I have
Old 05-07-2019, 10:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Magnus and Alec's wedding was amazing.
Old 05-08-2019, 12:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Meliorn and Jace's team up was so much fun... why did they wait that long to have them interact?!!!! So much goodness. I also found it so fantastic that Jace couldn't lie... couldn't have picked a better character for that!!!

Magnus/Alec were amazing.. as always.. their wedding, the wedding song, Maryse walking Magnus up the aisle Everything about these two was perfection. They truly are the heart of this series

Magnus in Edom... not gonna lie.. he was so boss.. like he legit look like he belonged there!!! Glad he didn't stay there though

Clizzy…. THEY WANTED TO BE PARABATAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How dare they strip us of that... That scene was gorgeous!!

Sizzy.. wow... Alberto and Emeraude have some serious chemistry. Loved that we finally got them together, but slightly annoyed that it was at the end of the show

Clace/Jace/Clary.. I found it fitting that Clary was the one to destroy Jonathon, but the fact that she lost her runes/her being a shadowhunter... kind of underwhelming. I hate that Jace was the only one who didn't really get a happy ending.. moreso then Clary, because Clary doesn't remember the life she had with Jace… Jace remembers her and I just thought it was sucky to do that to him. Yes, the ending was extremely hopeful for them, but it didn't really appease me in terms of what they did to Clace

All in all it was a good finale.. I love this show and I will miss it soo much
Old 05-08-2019, 05:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

I actually like Meliorn on the show and glad they didn't kill him , he is a good friend to izzy and her SH friends

I was hoping they will all get happy endings

im gonna miss it

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 05-15-2019, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree with that!

The Jace and Meliorn team up was brilliant and I loved all their moments and the fact Jace couldn't lie!

I agree Clary killing Jonathan was the right way to go but stripping her of her runes and making her mundane I cannot believe they did that to her and to Jace!

Malec are epic seriously I loved their wedding and their lives afterwards

Clary and Izzy as Parabatai is definitely something I would have loved to see gutted we never got that.

Sizzy are gorgeous and such a lovely couple just a shame we had to wait till the end of the season!

Jace had everything he wanted and needed but then so cruelly taken away. I am glad there was hope for them at the end at least that was something. I believe they should have got a happy ending like all the others did!