Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2018, 03:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

Shadowhunters 3x10 "Erchomai" Episode Discussion [Air Date: 15.05.2018]

3x10 Erchomai
The team scrambles to find a way to put a stop to Lilith's plan; Simon makes a heartbreaking choice with Isabelle's help; Magnus reconnects with a powerful person from his past.

Basic Rules:

- Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.

- No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.

- Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.

- Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.

- Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Old 05-14-2018, 03:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

probably Johnathon comes back at the end? cause wasn't the title his

{}
Old 05-14-2018, 03:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

I think he might since they are planning on resurrecting him throughout the season.
Old 05-14-2018, 05:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm not ready for 3a to end yet
Old 05-15-2018, 03:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

I'm not either especially since we have an hiatus afterwards
Old 05-15-2018, 07:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Lilith and lil Jonathan in a nice fiery desolate land.

Possessed Jace is stubborn. That headbutt kinda made me laugh

Simon's mom is telling an officer his sister was attacked by a vampire which of course isn't being believed. Sounds like Izzy's Doctor boyfriend is not part of the show anymore yay! What a waste of airtime that storyline was. it literally went nowhere.

The cops know Ollie killed her mother and Luke is trying to say she's innocent.

Learning more about Magnus and his dad He's really doing so much for Alec god damn. traveling all the way to Edom and everything. They deserved a better kiss goodbye

Aww Simon's sister is worried she's going to turn. The beautiful thing is she's so sympathetic to what Simon went through She doesn't want him to wipe her memories about what happened because she wants to be there for him.

The set of Edom is pretty great! OH HI FATHER! I see you also have great style. Such a fashionable father and son

Dang Luke just peaced out of the station Maryse is there to tell him that they know Clary is back in the city.

Clary watching Lilith kiss Jace how awkward.

Simon's mom thinks he's going to kill her He wiped her memories for her own good....but also told her that he was dead duuuuude! Izzy was there for him after he did it oh wow they had quite the hug

Clary got all cleaned up and Lilith is pressed at Clary suggesting that she couldn't love. Also Clary should learn when and when not to run her mouth.

What is daddio's price for helping Magnus I know it's gonna piss me off whatever it is.

Meh Luke and Maryse working together. I know what you're doing, show.

So much quality Sizzy content tonight

Alec and Simon bickering on how stele is pronounced

Alec and Jace showdown! Jace jumped from a very very high window. Reminds me of CoA when he jumped off the roof of the Institute and landed fine! Meanwhile we got Izzy and Luke teaming up, nice!

Magnus blasted Jace into being Jace again aaaand OH MY GOD MAGNUS LOST HIS MAGIC. first he is no longer the high warlock and now this mess?! Now I know they're not about to kill Alec, but it's terrible to see him this way

Lilith carving into Clary with her nails that also seem to be knives from how well they slice

Ew creatures popping out of bodies

Simon and Clary working together

Well DAMN that was a hell of an explosion! We know Clary isn't really dead...she's probably with Jonathan somewhere...I swear it better not be in a floaty house in the sky.

Aaand no Maia before the hiatus Kind of expected it, especially since the last two episodes only spanned like a day? Or less? A night? Still too bad we didn't get to see her.

Ending song was great!
Old 05-16-2018, 04:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

simon and his family reminded me of the books and nice to see that his sister wants to be there for him

glad we got to see a bit of how joanthon came to be
and magnus and his dad,magnis sacrificed his powers for alec and to save jace

some awesome fight scenes and glad clary left a trail
liked izzy and luke team up and maryse wanting to help

oh no clary and jonathon linked,i dont think shes dead, shes probably somewhere with him

what an ending bring on 3b

{}
Old 05-16-2018, 06:03 AM
Master Fan

This episode was so much more enjoyable than 309.

We got to meet Asmodeus in this and he was great! His relationship with Magnus is so interesting and it's obvious that he actually loves Magnus. I can't wait to learn more about what happened with younger Magnus and Asmodeus.

I want more scenes of Alec fighting with his arrows like that. It was really cool.

Simon telling his mom that he died was sad, but I'm glad he still has his sister.

Malec's goodbye and then Magnus holding Alec as he was "dying" telling him to stay with him was sad.

Magnus and Alec
Old 05-16-2018, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What an amazing episode! Jace at the end!
Old 05-16-2018, 11:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

So Jonathan got sent to Edom when he was a small boy. That looks so painful for poor Jonathan when he was younger.

Well not surprised that the cops think Simon’s mother is insane.

It’s really a mess with Ollie disappearing and other various things that the mundane shouldn’t know about.

Becky is so calm after the attack in the hospital. She seems to be still worry about Simon. She really wants to be there for her brother and to love him. Becky is definitely handing it better than their mother.

Oh Magnus and his father don’t get along at all

“The family resemblance is striking?” I agree with Clary that I don’t see it either.

Lilith and Jace kissing was just wrong especially in front of Clary.

Aww Poor Simon. He had to make it that he died so his mother forget that he is a vampire.

That fight looked like it would be so difficult.

Oh no Jace and Alec fighting Glad Magnus came in time before Alec was killed.

Jace seems to be back to normal and not under Lilith’s control anymore.

Magnus doesn’t have any magic anymore I’m sure he will eventually get it back somehow.

That ending What happened to Simon? Clary’s bonded to Jonathan. They destroyed Lilith and got send back to Edom. Oh Simon’s alive Simon killed Clary? I doubt she is dead at all.
Old 05-20-2018, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think Magnus will be without powers for long but if he has no powers, does that mean he's now mortal?
Old 05-21-2018, 12:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

I'm not sure I guess he might be but I don't think he would be without powers for long.
Old 05-21-2018, 02:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^^ I don't think he'll be without long either. I'm sure Clary can invent a new rune to return them to him and in the process make him the most powerful or something.
Old 05-22-2018, 01:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

Yeah probably not but for the meantime, it will interesting to see how Magnus deals with being a mortal.
Old 05-22-2018, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Is it for sure that he's now mortal?

That was something I wondered. I assumed so because without his power he's just like everyone else. At this point Alec is more powerful than him.