Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-10-2013, 09:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

awww lol

american idol tonight
~“With my sword and with my life, I vow to keep you safe, Penellaphe,” he spoke, voice deep and smooth, reminding me of rich, decadent chocolate. “From this moment until the last moment, I am yours.”~ Hawke & Poppy
icon: B ē tt ⓨ
Old 04-10-2013, 09:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't like this season...and I think it's bad for the show to get rid of all the guys first.....no cute guys equals poor ratings in my opinion
Old 04-10-2013, 09:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

blame american they are the ones voting lol and how is getting rid of the boys bad? if they didn't do good that week they should go home thats the point of the show
~“With my sword and with my life, I vow to keep you safe, Penellaphe,” he spoke, voice deep and smooth, reminding me of rich, decadent chocolate. “From this moment until the last moment, I am yours.”~ Hawke & Poppy
Old 04-10-2013, 09:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I've never seen a show where all the guys get voted off first on any reality show.... I think gender balance is good for any reality show... this is why the producers of reality shows have equal males and females for the most part
Old 04-10-2013, 09:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

well its not about gender its about talent i don't vote for whoes the cutest its not a beauty pagent and the ratings are low cause of the judges
Old 04-10-2013, 09:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

that is true.....I mean Ruben won and he wasn't a model... I just ignore the competition...who wins and loses... it's who gets a record deal afterwords and how successful is their debut records
Old 04-10-2013, 09:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

yes i mean kelly and carrie are very successful and they aren't boys
Old 04-10-2013, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

they are good looking though...

I think the most successful boys are Chris Daughtry and Clay Aiken--- and Chris is married
Old 04-10-2013, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

well i hadn't really heard from clay in awhile so he doesn't count and phillip phillips is doing good too but kelly clarkson is the most sucessful by far so its time for another woman to win cause i'm not a teenybopper i actually go for talent
Old 04-10-2013, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

it's 99.99 percent that a woman will win

I watch Arrow on Wednesday...I have to check if it's new today
Old 04-10-2013, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

yes haha ugh i feel sorry for the poor kid but i don't understand why he's still on there,he doesn't know any of the songs that he picks out to sing and he messes up girls are voting for him cause of pity and his looks and its ashame that the show is comming to this
Old 04-10-2013, 10:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

he'll be voted off this week....leaving five girls....

what is the theme for tonight for AI ... Arrow is a repeat
Old 04-10-2013, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

well we keep saying that every week and he never leaves lol and i have no idea
Old 04-10-2013, 10:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

this is the end for him.... the girls are too good
Old 04-10-2013, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah they are i really want angie to win i think