Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2016, 11:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

they will work it out

I thought they were gonna go on a date this episode since they mentioned something about it

{}
Old 04-05-2016, 11:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

That they will

I know right?! I guess the writers want to torture just a bit more before we get some dates between them
Old 04-06-2016, 01:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

I think there was no much going on for them to go on that date. But I'm sure in the future they will.
Old 04-06-2016, 02:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

I am sure they will. I am not worried about them at all.. I am expecting angst... but it's all good for me. I just hate that we have to wait months before we get new Malec
Old 04-06-2016, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
That they will

I know right?! I guess the writers want to torture just a bit more before we get some dates between them
well its just typicall writers they know the shippers are hardcore so they tease a bit and then booom take it away again hahahaha<!!!!
Old 04-06-2016, 05:19 PM
Moderator Support Team

im already in malec withdrawl.. im so looking forward to s2 and finally getting to see them on a date. wonder how close to the books they will do storyline wise regarding their relationship
Old 04-06-2016, 11:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Season 2 better have lots of dates

I am currently just re-watching the season God, I love Malec.. they are so perfect
Old 04-07-2016, 05:51 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
im already in malec withdrawl.. im so looking forward to s2 and finally getting to see them on a date. wonder how close to the books they will do storyline wise regarding their relationship
Clearly not at all. I am truly grateful that they already introduced the mortality issue before even starting their relationship, and making them have a mature conversation about it. I believe it's going to help them a lot.
Old 04-07-2016, 06:59 AM
Loyal Fan

When I heard Maryse saying that "the problem wasnt being gay but Magnus" ....I had a moment thinking, there is a HIGH chance that the producers may introduce another Gay character to just see how Alec may react when he has Options....

I am like, if they dont go with this plot I will be the MOST relieve ...but if they do... they better not make my BABY Magnus go chasing after Alec trying to persuade him again and again. . I adore vulnerable Magnus but not to an extent where he has to sacrifice his character and dignity. He is after all THE High Warlock of Brooklyn
Old 04-07-2016, 07:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, Maryse's racism/elitism toward Magnus is just as bad as if she were annoyed by him being a man

I agree Mel I am glad that Alec is bringing the whole immortality thing up now.. it will create some nice angst for next season, but a different sort of angst than what we got this season... Alec bringing this up now means that he has clearly been thinking about Magnus and that he actually does like him, and want to spend time with him It's progression and I am happy with it
Old 04-07-2016, 08:38 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Quote:
Yeah, Maryse's racism/elitism toward Magnus is just as bad as if she were annoyed by him being a man
I honestly didn't see it that way? Magnus has been alive for a long time, and they're right. He has quite the reputation for being with a lot of people and having flings, why shouldn't they be worried. Any normal person would be. That's literally what they said.
Old 04-07-2016, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ Fair enough.. what you said has merit, but I also believe that there is a definite elitism to her. I do however, understand her protective stance on her son

I cannot wait for season 2, more Malec

Last edited by You can't kill me!; 04-08-2016 at 01:06 AM
Old 04-08-2016, 05:47 AM
Loyal Fan

I wonder if the concern stems from the fact that they know something bad about Magnus (though i dont know what..) or Magnus knows something bad about them (referring to the last stand of the New York Institute chapter )
Old 04-08-2016, 08:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Maybe

I wonder what they will have Malec's first date be like I can't help but be so interested in it
Old 04-08-2016, 10:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocoCipCookies (View Post)
I wonder if the concern stems from the fact that they know something bad about Magnus (though i dont know what..) or Magnus knows something bad about them (referring to the last stand of the New York Institute chapter )
I think it's just because he's a downworlder tbh.

And I'm a little glad they went with that angle, rather then being homophobic parents. Very surprised, I thought for sure it was because he was a he.