Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-05-2013, 06:47 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork Angel (View Post)
tragic hero omg this man finds humour in everything

how did u not know will was my husbad first omg im not just mentally dating will no no his mineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee foreverrrrrrrrrrrrr

its weird cuz i use to own a duck and i loved it so maybe me and will cant be together after all
I have no Idea! I just know ya had a thing with will and the duck but I have no Idea I miss that tiny important thing about u mclove lol: I should know now. We have the thing for marriage. lol

and i love those quotes. Those people what makes them great quoters because of the pain. Im always a fan I call them "the bleeding heart artists" anyone that knows pain but mask it with humour and reveals it by hiding.
ok i dunno if i even make sense i dont know how to put that out lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s e r e n i t y (View Post)
^Definitely mentally dating Will Herondale

Add me to the list please?
that's the reason we are here, think we all are haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumn_hope (View Post)
those are some great quotes many times the funniest people you'll meet are the ones with a lot of pain in their lives
yesh

and also hi human like you
Old 01-05-2013, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yessss THATS WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR MEL

OR ELSE WERE GONAN HAVE LIKE SOME AWESOME FUN SHIPPER WARS MEL

bleeding heartartists is a nice thing to call it haha

ehy stewyyyy did u read clockwork prince yet or noo>???

i have a thinkg for multi marriages gonee
Old 01-05-2013, 09:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
bleeding heartartists is a nice thing to call it haha

ehy stewyyyy did u read clockwork prince yet or noo>???

i have a thinkg for multi marriages gonee
there we go with multiple marriage i dont mind at all. ur always part of my marraiges. lol

Nope not yet coz im slow. im still halfway city of bones and Im still planning to reread clockwork angel soon im done with City of bones but then ya know how slow i get because of my series im catching up on

I dont know if I have told you I went to bookstore to get it but the stupid sales lady cant find the last piece of the book so i ended up getting City of lost souls/TMI I almost when i didnt get the clockwork Prince but im checking again next time. soon hopefully!

hi mel

Last edited by lil stew; 01-05-2013 at 10:02 PM
Old 01-05-2013, 10:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

I've added you guys!
Old 01-06-2013, 04:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 01-06-2013, 04:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

ooh, I love that. Maybe we could add it to the OP.. unless someone has another one they prefer to be as a banner?
Old 01-06-2013, 06:21 AM
Obsessed Fan

thank your for the add

I can try contributing a banner as well for Will
or this gifs could work for op aswell. we can add em

and that is a pretty one
gosh this is will love

Last edited by lil stew; 01-06-2013 at 06:58 AM
Old 01-06-2013, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Here's credit for the poster I posted, if you want to use it in the OP for the time being. The boy in that pic is stealing away my heart btw.

Aww lovely gifs.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

that poster is wowza same with the gifs

Quote:
i can just picture will running away from the cray cray duck lmaoooo but yeah that duck even scares me a lil lmaooooo no wander will hates em lol
I would love to see that cause it would probably make for the best gif ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by human like you (View Post)
Halfway through Clockwork Angel
like a boss
Old 01-06-2013, 03:03 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

I love that poster , like wow

chapter 10 of Clockwork Prince. The curse
Old 01-06-2013, 07:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

he has pair lovely eyes
Old 01-06-2013, 11:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Omg those gifs im crying will has a way with words omg I cant deal with this kind of will in clockwok rpincess too hell no those gifs are awesome though omg and stewy plz make a banner k fgjl;

rae it would be the best gif ever omg id post it every post and crack up laughing constantly omg

gawd that poster is amazing omg that is a perfect will right there killing meee

mel stop reading and then never live the angst we go through k

stewy,
i def am im married to everyone i have my own harem will would have one too if he wasnt so in love with tessa being the only one for him

Lol dont worry stewy im just as slow reading books

wahhhh no u have to get clockwork prince **** no then aa=gain ull be saving urself alot of heartache if u dont get it just saying runs lol
Old 01-07-2013, 03:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh man, I don't know who that boy is but they should hurry up and cast him for the part already.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:56 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Omg those gifs im crying will has a way with words omg I cant deal with this kind of will in clockwok rpincess too hell no those gifs are awesome though omg and stewy plz make a banner k fgjl;

rae it would be the best gif ever omg id post it every post and crack up laughing constantly omg

gawd that poster is amazing omg that is a perfect will right there killing meee

mel stop reading and then never live the angst we go through k

stewy,
i def am im married to everyone i have my own harem will would have one too if he wasnt so in love with tessa being the only one for him

Lol dont worry stewy im just as slow reading books

wahhhh no u have to get clockwork prince **** no then aa=gain ull be saving urself alot of heartache if u dont get it just saying runs lol
share that marriage with meeeeeeeeeeeee! He is the only book Character who i do love. I never felt like this before!! Goddd!!! this is new to me lol I was never stunned and jawdropped before with anyone but WILL. I dont know why He has magic in him I cant quite put a finger on but that makes him WILL. and you are right he has a way with words. they are epic dramatically beautiful, dignified and just I know how u feel mclove! and everyone else that feels the same

we should not forget a gif duck in the Op aswell. We should make Will's OP pretty

No matter what hell of feelings ill go through if its Will's pain Im willing to undergo with it! I want to be there for him like u did mclovey I'll try getting again next week. I need to hurry! if only i have all the time in the world id spend it knowing WILL (reading)

I'll find good one to make banner soon as I get my artist mojo back lol it will be my pleasure doing so. I will try my best to make one

and Soleya you are right I like that dude too.
Im so choosy when it comes to Will's physical appearance that actually worries me alot since day one when they finally pick up a person to play him because will is very special dude. He is an angel of grace and they better get someone perfect for it! I mean im scared they will screw WILL! but something in that boy's picture esp with his eyes they are beautiful but hopefully we can see potential WILL more...

the other picture i usually see they put as WILL is this douglas booth? what do you think bout him? but i also like this Will in our poster

Last edited by lil stew; 01-07-2013 at 09:09 AM
Old 01-07-2013, 09:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Does anyone know who the guy is from the poster?
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie