Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2015, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

I do like that bottom photoset.

But in regards to the show. Especially with it being 13 eps (for a season if renewed) I do hope they emphasize more on Isabelle's relationships with Jace, Alec, Simon, and Clary. Especially with Clary, I have always been a sucker for female/female friendships, and I do hope we see more growth with them, than we did in the books.

Old 05-02-2015, 09:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah. I hope to see more female friendships in the show
Old 05-03-2015, 01:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

To me this one looks nothing like how I pictured her to be. The movie one was more tomboy like and a bit stockier. This one is way too feminine, she looks like she'd break if someone flicked a fly at her. However, I'm just going by the twitter video and the photoshop stuff. It just worries me because she already looks too prissy and the camera also takes away pounds too. I just really can't see how she got the description other than semi-having her hair.

Don't get me wrong though, she is beautiful and seems very nice, I'm only weary in terms of her being nothing like Isabelle.
Old 05-03-2015, 02:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't know, but I guess Cassie did see her auditions and based it off that. Right now it's hard to tell by looking at her, but if she gets into the role,.. I'm sure she got the part for a reason

Looks can be deceiving, so when we see her in costume, and promos, it may make her fit the part better.

Do you want to read the scene she auditioned from?
Old 05-03-2015, 05:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
The isabelle in the film in my opinion was perfect.

And ds44 no one here mentioned race, that was you. You're the only one whose mentioned that as a problem.

EDIT: And Beth what's on tumblr? Is it really bad?
surprrise surprise. The isabelle from the books was feminine yet still a bad ass and the movie version was an athletic blonde.
Old 05-03-2015, 07:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

I honestly think that Emeraude fits the role a bit better than Jemima, if we are talking about looks.

As for acting ability, I haven't seen her act in anything.

Old 05-03-2015, 07:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

These are non english, but I feel its a telenovela. You can still tell whats going on by their body language (I just watched pt 4, man.. that was so self explanatory. What a jerk that guy was)

Old 05-03-2015, 07:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm getting a its blocked in your country message.

Old 05-03-2015, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aw, hate when that happens.
Old 05-03-2015, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

although one of the guys she is with kind of has a Simon look to him.

Old 05-03-2015, 08:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by These Broken Stars (View Post)
I don't know, but I guess Cassie did see her auditions and based it off that. Right now it's hard to tell by looking at her, but if she gets into the role,.. I'm sure she got the part for a reason

Looks can be deceiving, so when we see her in costume, and promos, it may make her fit the part better.

Do you want to read the scene she auditioned from?
That's what I'm hoping for, people keep stating that Isabelle in the film was blonde, but she died her hair black for the role. Her being naturally blonde outside of the film has nothing to do with it. Trolls online complaining about the film actress being blonde outside of the film are probably the same one's complaining about race in the tv one. Typical. Emeraude can't have a face and body transplant as easy as the other one dying her hair to get into character.

I am aware we can't judge her on nothing but what she looks like in real life as we haven't seen her acting or in costume yet, but from real life alone she doesn't do it for me. I just Magnus isn't a total flop too. (my favourite)

I'm also wondering why people online like Twitter are all for Cassie. I was made aware (At least from what she said in the past) she has no rights what so ever once she signs them over. So who cares (beyond respect) whether Cassie thinks someone fits a role? Even if she didn't she can't change it and fans would just have to deal. It also humours me because she said the first film was great and look how that flopped, i take what she says with a pinch of salt until i witness it for myself.

Also, do you have the scene? I would like to read it yes
Old 05-03-2015, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, people seem to have the misconception that Cassie knows everything and has a say. She basically is going along for the ride. Sure, she can voice an opinion and she gives her choice by choice of actors about a day before they are decided, but apart from that.. its out of her hands.

I've noticed Cassie was replying to a lot of people on twitter in terms of race, or.. Simon being jewish
The official people did ask her if mattered to her if any of the cast were not white, and she was like.. "Please, go ahead."

I'm gonna PM you
Old 05-03-2015, 08:40 AM
Master Fan

Please add me

-Lisa-
Old 05-03-2015, 08:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Added you.
Old 05-03-2015, 04:16 PM
Master Fan

Thank you for the add

-Lisa-