I really like this one from the Movie version:

Old 07-12-2018, 04:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

Nice arts
Old 07-12-2018, 10:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Captured the expression on Clary's/Lily's face quite well.
Old 07-13-2018, 04:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

It does
Old 08-04-2018, 09:56 PM
New Fan

Angelically Bound (Clace Fanfiction)

Authors note: Please bear with me, its been a long time since I have posted in a forum. Secondly, I'm new to writing fanfiction, please don't judge me too harshly, I'm using it as an outlet for my anxiety. I haven't really followed the story line, i drew from both the show and the books. I hope you enjoy.

Rain softly hitting the ground and ragged breathing were the only sounds heard in the abandoned warehouse. It was dark, the pale pre-dawn glow didn't reach the interior of the hollowed out building. A witch light winked on, followed by another. At least now they'd be able to see a demon if it attacked them. There was a foul odor to the stagnant air, it was as if nothing living or breathing had entered the storehouse in decades. It was secluded, well off the beaten track, close to the waterfront. It was the ideal breeding ground for a demon horde.

The group tightened their formation, protecting the backs of their partners, the weakest of them in the middle. Poor Simon. Since his ascension a couple months ago, Jace and Alec had started him into an extremely rigorous training program. This would be his second hunt out with the team. All in all he was doing rather well. Clary was surprised at how quickly Simon had adapted to the Shadowhunter lifestyle, Jace was comically disgruntled about it.

Moving forward, the team progressed cautiously across the concrete, careful not to kick any of tghe discarded pieces of rebar strewn haphazardly all around them. A flicker of movement caught Alec's attention, with a nod he alerted the group. They crouched into defensive positions and readied themselves for attack. Isabelle's whip snapped out as a swarm of lesser demons descended upon them. Clary heard a continuous "whiz" of arrows leaving Alec's bow, the rythym almost keeping time for the fight. There were at least ten of them by Jace's estimation, maybe twelve. He brought his sword down in a swooping arch, effectively relieving a demon of it's head. The sound of rain now drowned out by the sounds of shrieking, gnashing teeth, and grunting. It wasn't long before the Shadowhunters stood victorious over a pile of ash, panting and wiping igchor off their weapons. They had done well SSimon and Clary sustaining the only injuries, minor scratches easily healed by iratze's. They stepped out into the cool dawn air, taking death breaths to rid their lungs of the stagnant warehouse air.

"Well don Simon." Jace said almost begrudgingly. As much as he hated to say so, Simon had done well, and Jace believed in accolades when they were due, for the most part anyway.
"Wow, really Jace?" Simon said excitedly. "Thanks I really..."
"I said well done, don't let it go to your head. You still have a long way to go." Jace interrupted, rolling his eyes. The action deflated Simon a bit.
"Well, I'm proud of you." Isabelle said leaning over and planting a quick kiss on Simon's lips. A lopsided grin quickly replaced the deflated look.
"Thanks Babe." He said sheathing his seraph blade. The rest of the group quickly packed away their gear and headed back to the Institute, Alec leaving them at High Street to return to the loft that he now shared with Magnus Bane. The foursome piled into the Institute leaving traces of mud and igchor behind them. Stowing their gear in the weapons vault, they split up to get cleaned up. Simon and Izzy heading to their room, Jace and Clary heading to theirs.

Jace pushed the door open and held it for Clary, she flashed him a tired smile as he nudged the door closed and clicked the lock into place behind them. He looked longingly at the bed, but he knew Clary would let him near covered in sweat and various demon juices. He walked up behind her and encircled her with his strong arms. He did it everytime they returned from a hunt, thankful that they had returned safely. Clary turned in his arms and rested her forehead to his chest. They satyed like that for several minutes before Clary leaned away, with a quick kiss, they parted and began to remove their filthy clothes. Jace peeled his shirt off over his head, he caught Clary looking at him strangely. He lifted an eyebrow in and flashed a cocky grin.
"Like what you see?" He asked with a chuckle. She looked really puzzled and he sobered a little. "What? Have I got a wart or something?" He joked, trying to see whatever it was that caused her to look at himso strangely.
"Jace. That rune... is it new?" She asked, reaching out and gently touching where his ribs met over his heart.
"Oh, yeah that." He said a little sheepishly. "I forgot about that. It showed up shortly after our night in the cave." He said clearing his throat. "I kept meaning to look it up, but i kept getting side tracked, mostly with training Simon."

Clary gather the hem of her shirt and lifted it over her head. Jace stared at her, partially visable just below her bra line, he was looking at the exact same mark on Clary.
"This appeared on me right around the same time. I tried to look it up, but this rune is nowhere in the Institutes libraryor achrives. A few days ago I sent a fire message to Tessa at the Spiral Labyrinth. She said she would look into it and get back to me when and if she found something." Jace traced his fingers over the visable portion of her mark and she shivered.
"I wonder what it means." He said softly to himself, she shook her head.
"I don't know," she replied, "I don't think it's meant for harm though. It doesn't give off an evil vibe." She looked up into his eyes and he nodded.
"I'm inclined to agree, but let's see what Tessa has to say, if anything." He dropped a gentle kiss on the top of her head. "Come on, let's get cleaned up."

Clary was drying her hair, pondering the new runes and their meaning, how had neither of them noticed it on the other before now. She supposed they were just to distracted and preoccupied with other things. She shook her head and shrugged, she started pulling her brush through her hair, a smoldering piece of paper floated down in from of her. She set her brush on the counter top and carefully plucked it out of the air. It was a reply from Tessa.
"Clary,
After searching for days, I've found it! Zachariah and I will be there presently to
discuss our findings with you.
Fondly, Tessa"

Clary grabbed her brush and hurried out of the bathroom calling out to Jace. he looked up from his book as she hustled over to the dresser.
"I'm right here," he said getting up, "what is it?"
"I just got a reply from Tessa. SHe found it. She and Zachariah will be here in a few minutes to discuss it with us." She said handing him the piece of paper. She pulled on a pair of jeans and one of Simon's old band t-shirts. They took a few moments to tidy things around the room.There was a knock at the door, while Jace tucked his book book away, Clary opened the door. She greeted both Tessa and Zachariah with a hug as they entered the room. Jace kissed Tessa's cheek and shook the silent brother's hand.

"Thank you for coming, Clary and I are very interested to hear what you've found." He said closing the door for privacy.
"Tessa and I would like to see the mark and it's positioning before we say anything. Just in case it isn't what we what we think it might be." Zachariah said as he turned to Clary. "Clary, if your uncomfortable with my seeing the mark, I can step out if you'd prefer." Clary shook her head and looked at Jace. He nodded and they both removed their shirts, Clary's half hidden by her sports bra. Tessa and Zachariah both leaned in to look at Clary's mark, Tessa realized jace also bore the mark.
"OH! Both of you!" Breathed Tessa. "I've read of this, but in all my years I have never seen it. I don't think it has been seen in at least two maybe three centuries.' She said in awe.
"What are they?" Clary asked quietly as Jace took her hand giving it a reassuring squeeze. "What are they for?" Tessa began excitedly scribbling in a small leather bound book that appeared out of nowhere.
"It's an angelic binding rune." Zachariah explained as he moved to sit on a nearby cedar chest, he motioned for them to sit so he could carry on explaining. Jace moved two chairs closer and sat.
"And angelic binding rune binds two Shadowhunters who are extraordinarily connected to each other. Those who have been bound are usually done so because the two are linked by love, death, blood or special gifts. In your case, which is special in and of itself, it's all four."
"It is said that those bound have a heightened sense regarding the one they are bound to." Tessa added asshe closed her book, finishing her notes. "I read of a couple cases where the rune, enhanced by other abilities, allowed the bound pair to communicate telepathically."
"Why us?" Jace wondered out loud. "There are other Shadowhunters that share love and abilities."
"Ah, but they don't have pureangel blood from the same angel do they?" Tessa replied. "My best guess is that this was Ithiriel's gift to you." Zachariah nodded in agreement.
"There is a word of caution with this rune." Zachariah said, running a heand through his hair. "Should one of you die, the pain of the loss felt by the remaining will be unlike anything you have ever experienced. A piece of your soul dies with that person." Clary shivered remembering how it felt watching Jace die in her arms on the shores of Lake Lyn. It had felt like a piece of her heart had died. It was not an experience she was keen on reliving. Jace sensing her train of thought, slid an arm arounf her shoulders and pulled her as close as their chairs would allow.
"Also," Tessa added, "When the bind occurs between a male and a female Shadowhunter, that are not related, in the eyes of the angels and the Clave, they are considered married."
Old 08-04-2018, 11:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

welcome

we do have a thread for fanfiction and fanarts

Ann not sure how to move it there

{}
Old 08-05-2018, 01:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

Welcome to

I think next time you should post your fan fiction elsewhere like on archive of our own or fan fiction.net and link it back so it's not a huge post

I can move it over to that thread.
Old 08-05-2018, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for sharing!
Old 08-05-2018, 11:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanks Ann I think that is a good suggestion

{}
Old 08-06-2018, 04:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

You're welcome, Jules
Old 08-06-2018, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This is a cool rendering!

Credit: Pesquisa
Old 08-07-2018, 12:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

that's awesome as thanks for sharing

{}
Old 08-07-2018, 02:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

That looks amazing
Old 08-10-2018, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Nice arts in here!

{taek su mi sun}
Old 08-10-2018, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome! So much to find out there!