Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2013, 10:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

oh can he? i thought in lol that was someone else singing for him?
~“With my sword and with my life, I vow to keep you safe, Penellaphe,” he spoke, voice deep and smooth, reminding me of rich, decadent chocolate. “From this moment until the last moment, I am yours.”~ Hawke & Poppy
icon: B ē tt ⓨ
Old 02-01-2013, 10:15 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

I thought he could I don't know anymore.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

idk maybe he can lol
~“With my sword and with my life, I vow to keep you safe, Penellaphe,” he spoke, voice deep and smooth, reminding me of rich, decadent chocolate. “From this moment until the last moment, I am yours.”~ Hawke & Poppy
Old 02-01-2013, 10:21 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

he must
Old 02-01-2013, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 02-01-2013, 06:51 PM
Master Fan

I think he can. Pretty sure he sung in LOL.
Old 02-01-2013, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Those icons are gorgeous
Old 02-01-2013, 08:42 PM
Master Fan

x
Old 02-01-2013, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

wah fghjkl reblogging that
Quote:
And isn't that what she wants? For someone who reads as much as Tessa does, a love like the one she has with Will is what people write about. A love that consumes you. I think because Will distanced himself from her for so long because of the curse, she tried to act as if she wasn't in love with him but scorching her hand after breaking his heart and then her thinking to herself that she broke her own heart into two when asked if she broke Jem's heart yet......it all points to her feelings for Will being stronger. It's just that she is too good of a person to act on them as of now.
exactly she wants her and wills love to turn out like love stories do in her books but not all books end happily like for instance tale of two cities...dommed ship and will is the only guy capable of consuming her whole heart, with jem its more i guess the more safer choice ...shes settling for less and itll break her later on in there, relationship and she'll feel this emptiness and longing for will for like ever and i love that interpretation of what the hand scorching meant omg

wait can douglas booth sing? and those icons are seriously fanatsic mel all the colors fgjklghjk

and words to decribe will and tessa um
heartbreaking, passionate heartbreaking............doomed........soulmates~ dik gone heartbreaking again runs
icon
Old 02-01-2013, 09:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork Angel (View Post)
exactly she wants her and wills love to turn out like love stories do in her books but not all books end happily like for instance tale of two cities...dommed ship and will is the only guy capable of consuming her whole heart, with jem its more i guess the more safer choice ...shes settling for less and itll break her later on in there, relationship and she'll feel this emptiness and longing for will for like ever and i love that interpretation of what the hand scorching meant omg

wait can douglas booth sing?
That's the thing I feel sad about the most that even if she ends up with Jem, it won't change the fact that she'll always feel longing and an ache in her heart for Will. He will always be the one to consume her mind, soul, heart, and body. So in a way, Will/Tessa are already endgame. He's within her permanently.

yeah he sung in the movie LOL
Old 02-02-2013, 12:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

oo i love that cuz yeah even if she doesnt choose will her heart will always belong to him no matter what nothings gonan change that

i need this movie u speak of lol

i was reading some more and i love will always saving tessa and tessa trying to save him too will biting that vampire and all im thinking is holy water scene soon ghjkl but the lil brushes of will arm agaisnt tessas everything she notices about him when his near will gipping her fingers with her hands, and moments when will gives tessa this look or speaks to her in a way that she doesnt understand what hi truly feeling for her if its something morebut like he obviously wont let her see its something more cuz of the curse

omg and i love this charlotte: i must say i rather like the way u manage will. and tessa's like ' no one manages will.' haha but like tessa is the only person that will bascially listens to or can get through to him and again thats prooven when shes the only one that can make him take the holy waterr.

will 'and tessa, the silly creature was supposed to be out the door with magnus, but she wouldnt leave-'
jem 'if ur point is that there was a pretty girl in the room and it was distracting you, then i think ive taken ur point handily.
will 'you think shes pretty?'
jem yes and u do too.
will i hadn't noticed really.
jem yes u have and ive noticed u noticing.

ok like i have a huge problem with this qoute cuz jem obviously does notice wills feelings for tessa from the tiniest thing but in clockwork prince he just doesnt see it anddddddd in clockwork prince that battle **** when will protected tessa from that clockwork thing and jem though it was bc he protected her for jem but doesnt jem see like just here in clockwork angel how many times he protected her in this battle with de quincey again i just dont get how jem hasnt noticed wills true feels for tessa cuz it seems like jem is the only one he cant hide anything from;
and jem '
Old 02-02-2013, 03:27 PM
Master Fan

I think that is why everyone was speechless when Jem announced that he and Tessa were engaged in the dining room. Will had to break the silence. I really think Charlotte, Sophie (esp after her finding Tessa's burnt hand), the Lightwoods, and Magnus knew that something was going on between Will and Tessa.
Old 02-02-2013, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wah i think ur right and i really hope thats the case cuz yeah charlotte obvioulsy knew the effect tessa was having on will and sophie with the whole dont break jems heart thing cuz she knew tessa lurvesss will well then the secrets bound to come out then for sure right..
Old 02-02-2013, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

that art is gorgeous
Old 02-02-2013, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

it is fghjkl no matter what ever dream cast we use our will and tessa are beauitful together~~

i never noticed how similar these qoutes were i saw it on somones tumblr ghjl

Spoiler:

but like that's the 2nd time theyve like qouted each other right like that if nobody else cared for u did u really exist at all