Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2018, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Those are indeed great hair gifs

Honestly, I didn't dislike Jamie or anything, but I recall him being too whinny at times for my liking. Like in moments where I felt Jace would be more sarcastic he came off as just pouty. But it's been awhile since I watched the movie!

+
Old 04-07-2018, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

see that's how I feel about Dom as Jace also I feel like hes too emotional lol but that's just me I guess
I guess everyone has their own opinion on Jace and i like Kat i'm sure shes a sweet human being but not a fan of how she protrays Clary either shes kinda bratty on the show at times again thats just me lol
~“With my sword and with my life, I vow to keep you safe, Penellaphe,” he spoke, voice deep and smooth, reminding me of rich, decadent chocolate. “From this moment until the last moment, I am yours.”~ Hawke & Poppy
icon: B ē tt ⓨ
Old 04-07-2018, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Air & Darkness (View Post)
yeah him and lilly are who I always picture when reading the books they were clace first so I guess they're always going to be in my mind when it comes to clace plus Jamie portrayed the cocky arrogant a**hole Jace like in the books better in my mind
I can understand that. Did you see Jamie in that new series he did "Will"? You should join me on the celebrities board on his thread! Jamie Campbell Bower

I love Jamie as an actor, I just think Dom has done a better job with the show.

Love those GIFs Rae!
Old 04-07-2018, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

no I hadn't I've been wanting to watch it but keep forgetting lol

I just picture them when I read the books they're always Clace in my mind lol
~“With my sword and with my life, I vow to keep you safe, Penellaphe,” he spoke, voice deep and smooth, reminding me of rich, decadent chocolate. “From this moment until the last moment, I am yours.”~ Hawke & Poppy
Old 04-07-2018, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I do re-watch the movie on occasion, I did love them in the movie, I just wasn't a fan of the actress who played Isabelle, nor Kevin Zegers as Alec.

But the Jace/Clary dynamic between Jamie and Lily was fantastic, I loved it.

Old 04-07-2018, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

I actually like kevin and jemina lol

the greenhouse scene it still hurts they didn't do this scene on the show it was such a sweet moment and the show kinda ruined it by having their kiss out in the open and in front of everyone and I know i'm going to get a lot of hate but I loved heart by heart a lot better then the song on the show
Old 04-07-2018, 10:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I actually like kevin and jemina lol

the greenhouse scene it still hurts they didn't do this scene on the show it was such a sweet moment and the show kinda ruined it by having their kiss out in the open and in front of everyone and I know i'm going to get a lot of hate but I loved heart by heart a lot better then the song on the show
I like the actors, just not in the roles of Alec and Isabelle in the movie version.

IMO, Matt Daddario and Emeraude Toubia are better in those roles.
Old 04-08-2018, 01:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

I feel like the movie characters were too old and didn't feel believable as teenagers I prefer the tv show characters as I think they look like their ages and it helps they have aged them up a bit.

Well Clary wasn't exactly that nice in the books either. She acted a bit bratty in the beginning especially when she was thrown into the world

I honestly don't mind that they don't have the greenhouse scene since we already have it in the movie and they wanted to go a different route for the show
Old 04-08-2018, 06:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ann, I felt the same thing. The movie actors looked like adults, but they were meant to be teenagers in the movie? I admit, I have not re-watched the movie since I saw it the first time in cinemas, but I do have the dvd.

Clary was definitely very bratty in the beginning, but I felt like that was the point, so we can see how she evolves.
Old 04-08-2018, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

I like the movie better but that's just me lol also Jamie and Lillys chemistry was just amazing
Old 04-08-2018, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

Jen, I think they were since it was never mentioned they were aged up I don't remember if Clary said anything about how old she was in the movie.

I think so too. I think Clary changes as she goes on her journey of being a Shadowhunter. Plus I think it is harder on the show since she did lose her mother.
Old 04-08-2018, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

either way they're who i'll always picture as Clary and Jace the fact that tv Clary is bratty is not the reason I stopped watching I stopped watching because some of the storylines were just ridiculous to me but i'm glad you guys are enjoying it just wish for more book Clace edits
Old 04-08-2018, 05:19 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Quote:
either way they're who i'll always picture as Clary and Jace the fact that tv Clary is bratty is not the reason I stopped watching I stopped watching because some of the storylines were just ridiculous to me but i'm glad you guys are enjoying it just wish for more book Clace edits
you can follow the book edit tag on tumblr if you wish to see more of those.
Old 04-08-2018, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

Well that's your opinion on who you like as Jace and Clary. Most of the posters like the tv version of Jace and Clary. I don't get how you hate the show so much but still watch it still? If you don't like it fine but there are plenty of people who enjoy the show for it's storylines.
Old 04-08-2018, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

oh I don't watch it I tried to watch this season but couldn't
I wasn't trying to be rude or anything I know people like the show and that's fine i just didn't enjoy it