Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2017, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

{children in a fairytale | Jace ♥ Clary} #8 ~ "I belong to you. You could do anything you wanted with me and I would let you."

Jace & Clary

x

The actors and actresses who portray Jace and Clary
Dominic Sherwood and Katherine McNamara; Jamie Campbell Bower and Lily Collins
S u p p o r t e r s
01. fire for a heart
02. warangel88
03. Shadowhunter
04. Jessiegabriela
05. smoakin queen
06. These Broken Stars
07. AcrossTheStars
08. KeepThisaSecret
09. *OldHollywoodStarlet*
10. sourburst
11. lisagslack14
12. Karom
13. Crumps5
14. Eviekins15
15.BL.Arinna_1982
16. keroppi
17. ~TwilighterTee~
18. Velvetsen
19. Rebel Hearts
20. Walt Reynolds
21. itsmemandy
22. WonderlandGabby
23. HaylijahღEndgame
24. Alexa
25. backstreetboysfan
26. ~Schari~
27. rrpdsks
28. Voldara
29. screaming colours
30. Millie Mae
31. tvchick1191

First Kisses;

FUTURE TITLES;
- Victory shot with @DomSherwood1 after winning #Werewolf. We make a good team, my friend
-

PAST THREADS;
001 | 002 | 003 | 004 | 005 | 006 | 007

Last edited by fire for a heart; 06-27-2017 at 10:50 PM
Old 04-02-2017, 06:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for the new thread!

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 04-02-2017, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

You're welcome
Old 04-03-2017, 02:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

ty for the new one

I missed that name thanks for changing it

{}
Old 04-03-2017, 02:34 AM
Dedicated Fan

i just wanted to post a "quick" answer about the previous post

you're saying that clace need to slow down and get to know each other because "clary and jace didn't know much about each other" and that "jace isn't really confident in clary enough"... but it's totally normal... i mean a boy meet a girl, like the girl, wants to be in a relationship with (romantic or not)... i don't know about you but how can clary and jace could know each other after a week??? he's not simon, this guy knows everything about clary, there's really no mystery about her for him... and for jace clary is a "mystery"...

to have a good relationship you have to get to know each other... you can't have a proper relationship only based on attraction... but i understand (even if i don't like it) that they need to put climon first to have clace next

like i said before, the only thing we can agree on is that clace were put together way too fast in season 1... this is why i knew that season 2 would be completely different for them (season 2 was/is for climon... even if i didn't see any build up between these 2 until season 2A)

when i was talking about the "happy face" about simon... i was talking about the scene during alec's wedding when they were hugging in front of jace... it was a bit to much...

jace and simon both hate each other because they both love the same girl... jace is jealous of simon because he knows a side of clary that jace doesn't (basically her entire life) and now he's dating her (even worse for jace) and simon is jealous of jace because clary is attracted to him, the leader, the bad boy, the hottie, he's everything simon is not... the opposite of each other... the first rule of a love triangle.. a girl with 2 different boys fighting for her love/attention

i was wondering something about clary in season 1 and 2 (the beginning)... i don't think she realised how much she pushed simon deeper in his feelings by saying "i was a wreck when you were dead", "i love you", "you're always there for me".... in the first episode she said to him "i don't understand how someone can't not see that person next to you is in love with you"... climon is like dawson and joey, BFF, dating, bad breakup, and then joey found the love of her life

it's going to be funny to see climon's reaction about jace and the kiss

i would like for jace to fight for clary once the secret will be revealed to her... after all he still does have his chance with her, relationship or not... i want them to fight, to argue because there's so much between them that they need to discuss

Last edited by julie29; 04-03-2017 at 08:45 AM
Old 04-03-2017, 02:40 PM
Moderator Support Team

I don't think that they will get together right away in 2B even tho I have feeling that it will be little more than that since everything too happening..

is that what you want?

Old 04-03-2017, 07:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

I don't think they would know much about each other in a week and that would be too soon for a relationship. There might be a mystery for Jace but I don't think it is realistic for Clary to fall for him straight away. I think them getting to know more each other would be more realistic since when you meet someone new, you would want to know more about them being friends with them let alone start a relationship with them.

Yeah I agree. I think they firstly need to sort out what is happening with Valentine before anything happens. I feel like they did that in the books and I am hoping they do that for the show.
Old 04-03-2017, 09:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
I don't think that they will get together right away in 2B even tho I have feeling that it will be little more than that since everything too happening..
i agree... personnaly i think it could be happend at the end of the season (like the last 2 episodes or the final or in the middle of 2B (like 17/18).... but i thinkhope that somehting is going to change between them after the kiss...

all depends on how and when clary is going to know... because at this moment he's still her bother so she's not going to do anything...

but when she will know about jace, i think that there's 2 options :
- before the kiss she's going to maybe pretend that it doesn't change anything because she's with simon (and i would like to see jace going after her, maybe not like in season 1 but still trying to seduce her or something like that)
- after the kiss she's till going to try to pretend that it doesn't change anything BUT she's going to realised that her feelings for jace were still there, they were just pushed aside because of the siblings plot (and i also would like to see jace going after her)

the kiss is supposed to revealed that they still want each other?

Last edited by julie29; 04-04-2017 at 12:31 AM
Old 04-03-2017, 09:40 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowhunter (View Post)
I don't think they would know much about each other in a week and that would be too soon for a relationship. There might be a mystery for Jace but I don't think it is realistic for Clary to fall for him straight away. I think them getting to know more each other would be more realistic since when you meet someone new, you would want to know more about them being friends with them let alone start a relationship with them.

Yeah I agree. I think they firstly need to sort out what is happening with Valentine before anything happens. I feel like they did that in the books and I am hoping they do that for the show.
this is what i was talking about.... yes they like each other, they have attraction towards each other (maybe even some feelings... but i'm stil convinced that jace is in love, i mean he can't say "i was walling in love" and then just stopped from "falling in love"...it doesn't work that way) BUT like every relationship, they need to know each other to have a full and real relationship

like jace said before the revelation "this is you and me... this is real"... what they had was real, it's not because that their situation changed until 2x10 that it's not real anymore... we just have to wait...

Last edited by julie29; 04-04-2017 at 12:12 AM
Old 04-04-2017, 04:50 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ Yeah, it was real for him and for her bec they felt attraction, so it's real.. they felt something.. And nothing wrong w/ that until everything blown up to their face..

Quote:

Yeah, I agree w/ this.. And I always tho that it was like few weeks.. But I remember that Simon or Clary mention that how long it went by..

is that what you want?

Old 04-04-2017, 11:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

Can you please edit your post next time instead of double posting right after your first post.

I guess we just wait and see how it plays out when Clary finally finds out. I think the longer Jace doesn't tell her, the worse it will get since it is such a huge secret that Clary needs to know about.
Old 04-05-2017, 03:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Can you please edit your post next time instead of double posting right after your first post.

I guess we just wait and see how it plays out when Clary finally finds out. I think the longer Jace doesn't tell her, the worse it will get since it is such a huge secret that Clary needs to know about.
yes sorry about that...

yes completely... and she's going to be very pissed at jace if she found out that he did know for (maybe) weeks without telling her

depends on how, when and who now...

Last edited by julie29; 04-05-2017 at 03:57 AM
Old 04-05-2017, 04:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

That's okay.

Yeah. Plus, I think she would more annoyed if it comes out someone else's mouth especially when Jace could of told her earlier.
Old 04-05-2017, 06:20 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
That's okay.

Yeah. Plus, I think she would more annoyed if it comes out someone else's mouth especially when Jace could of told her earlier.
i'm conflicted... one part of me wants her to found out from jace... another part wants her to found out from alec (maybe)... because i really want them to have a argument about the whole situation... you know about "their past", the siblings thing and their feelings

i don't want to have a discussion just about "oh you're not my brother, let's talk about it"
Old 04-05-2017, 10:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ I have feeling that they will have that discussion since they aren't relate..

is that what you want?

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top