Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2017, 11:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

Yeah they might and they might not talk about their feelings straight away. I guess because it's a huge secret for them and not being related is going to different for them.
Old 04-06-2017, 03:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowhunter (View Post)
Yeah they might and they might not talk about their feelings straight away. I guess because it's a huge secret for them and not being related is going to different for them.
it's already change for jace, he's not ashamed to love her anymore

there will be a lot to talk about bewteen them... it's not like nothing never happened between them, they had a romantic relationship in season 1...
Old 04-06-2017, 10:50 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ But he was ashamed to have feeling for her that he almost kill himself third time, like the one that he close to used the sword to cut his head off, allow Simon to drink almost all the blood from him and accept to take the sword to destroy him.. So I don't think that the feeling of ashamed will be gone overnight that I don't think that he's ready to talk to Clary about it right away.. Plus he still want to kill/hurt himself that have everything to do w/ Clary..

Quote:
Yeah, I agree..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 04-06-2017, 09:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
^ But he was ashamed to have feeling for her that he almost kill himself third time, like the one that he close to used the sword to cut his head off, allow Simon to drink almost all the blood from him and accept to take the sword to destroy him.. So I don't think that the feeling of ashamed will be gone overnight that I don't think that he's ready to talk to Clary about it right away.. Plus he still want to kill/hurt himself that have everything to do w/ Clary..

Yeah, I agree..
"he WAS ashamed"... everything you're talking about about was when he THOUGHT that clary was his sister

so you really think that NOW that he KNOWS that clary is not his sister, he's still going to be ashamed to love her.... why?... i don't see any reasons... now he's just a man who loves a woman...

from what i saw at the end of 2x10, he told alec that he wanted to tell clary th truth (but of course he didn't, because more suspens and drama lol)... so why should he be ashamed of his feelings after the revelation?..

Last edited by julie29; 04-06-2017 at 09:33 PM
Old 04-06-2017, 11:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

He might not feel as ashamed now since it was revealed. But at the same time, it might take him awhile to think of loving Clary since he believed for awhile that they were siblings and that it was so wrong.
Old 04-07-2017, 10:31 AM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah, honestly, if I met someone that I tho that I'm related to, but find out that he's not then it take a while to get back into to start have feeling for her, but yet, it just can't turn off like that when that time, he felt like it was so wrong to have feeling for her, but now, he know she's not his sister, so he's confusing, lost and others.. So I don't' think he will get back into it and say, hey, we are not sibling, so get back to have relationship.. I rather to see them have a time for themselves and resolved what just happen and everything before they decide to get together..

is that what you want?

Old 04-08-2017, 12:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

I agree. It's going to confusing at first and they definitely need that time for themselves to think things through.
Old 04-08-2017, 12:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
Yeah, honestly, if I met someone that I tho that I'm related to, but find out that he's not then it take a while to get back into to start have feeling for her, but yet, it just can't turn off like that when that time, he felt like it was so wrong to have feeling for her, but now, he know she's not his sister, so he's confusing, lost and others.. So I don't' think he will get back into it and say, hey, we are not sibling, so get back to have relationship.. I rather to see them have a time for themselves and resolved what just happen and everything before they decide to get together..

why would he take a while to get back to start having feelings for her?.... he already loves her...

i never said that they will be back together as soon as clary will know... it's going to take time...

you don't think he will be back into it?... it's not what it seems at the end of 10... he wanted to tell her as soon as he told the news to alec.

he still wants her but now, i think, it's going to be clary who's going to pushed him away (after the reveal (and maybe the kiss) i mean)... if climon last until the end of the season it's going to be complicated/confusing for clace to be near each other knowing the fact that they still want each other but climon still be together... if simon knows about the truth i don't think he will comfortable to see jace be near clary

i'm going to say... climon/breakup until 17/18, and clace in the finale

Last edited by julie29; 04-08-2017 at 02:26 AM
Old 04-08-2017, 02:10 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah, but you actually think he ready to get back in w/ her bec they aren't sibling? I mean, the best way to let her know that they are not brother/sister before Val start spreading to anyone, not her? Plus I'm so sure that Alec prob the one who tell her before Jace.. But either way, I have feeling that they aren't go to get in relationship bec what will happen once she knows the truth.. Bec like I say, both of them are confusing and they need time for themselves..

Simon is big boy and he willing to be okay w/ whatever it is.. I like show!Simon more than in the book bec I'm sure that Simon rather to have her as his best friend than not having her in his life sane same w/ Clary.. Plus Clary is more conflict on the show than in the book bec in the book, Clary is all like I'm glad that i'm not w/ Simon bec she still have feelings for Jace when they actually think they are sibling..

Quote:
I agree. It's going to confusing at first and they definitely need that time for themselves to think things through.
Yeah, exactly..

is that what you want?

Old 04-08-2017, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

He might love her but he knows they need time to process everything that has happened. It just wouldn't be fair to get into a relationship even if she does break up with Simon since they really need to talk things through and have that time for themselves. Plus, it's going to be confusing for them for awhile before everything gets sorted out.
Old 04-09-2017, 12:34 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah, I agree.. Even tho I'm sure that once they find out and they want to find their real relative on their own..

is that what you want?

Old 04-10-2017, 01:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

Yeah I think they would too especially Jace.
Old 04-10-2017, 03:16 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah, I agree.. I wonder that will they rely on each other or do it on their own way in 2B..

is that what you want?

Old 04-10-2017, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

They might rely on each other to find information but I can see Jace trying to find it by himself since he would want some answers about his past.
Old 04-11-2017, 10:11 AM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah, I def can see Jace does that by himself as long he doesn't want anyone else involve his..

is that what you want?