Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

Dom's glass is so much bigger than Kat's
Old 02-07-2016, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Thanks for the video's and nice picture .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-50,NJH D-150 OSW D-176, J-Hope D-177, Jinyoung-D-198 JK-D-415

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-28 LDH D-386
Old 02-07-2016, 09:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Clary Jace
City Of Fallen Angels Quote Survivor
Rules
  • You may only vote once in each round.
  • Once the Quote gets 5 votes or more it is out.
Round 3

1;

“You're just worried they'll hire a male instructor and he'll be hotter than you."
Jace's eyebrows went up. "Hotter than me?"
"It could happen," Clary said, "You know, theoretically."
"Theoretically the planet could suddenly crack in half, leaving me on one side and you on the other, forever and tragically parted, but I'm not worried about that either. Some things," Jace said, with his customary crooked smile, "are just too unlikely to dwell upon.”

2;
“I suppose you've always been amazing at this stuff."- Clary
"I was born amazing." - Jace"

3;
“Aren’t they supposed to be hiring someone else to train me full-time anyway?”
“Yes,” he said, getting up and pulling her to her feet along with him,“ and I’m worried that if you get into the habit of making out with your instructors, you’ll wind up making out with him, too.”
“ Don’t be sexist. They could find me a female instructor.”
“In that case you have my permission to make out with her, as long as I can watch.”

4;
“You don't get to decide," she said, "where I go, or when."
"I know." His voice was ragged. "I've always known that about you. I don't know why I had to fall in love with someone who's more stubborn than I am.”

5;
“Jace?” Clary couldn’t hide her surprise.
His eyes focused on her; a moment later he had drawn her toward him with none of his customary gentleness; he pulled her onto his lap and kissed her fiercely, his hands winding into her hair. She could feel the hammering of his heart with hers, and she felt her cheeks flush. They were in a public park, she thought, and people were probably staring.
“Whoa,” he said, drawing back, his lips curving into a smile. “Sorry. You probably weren’t expecting that.”
“It was a nice surprise.” Her voice sounded low and throaty to her own ears. “What were you dreaming about?”
“You.” He twisted a lock of her hair around his finger. “I always dream about you.” .

6;
She touched his face with her fingertips, delicately running them over the planes of his cheekbones, down to the curve of his mouth. Jace never said things like that to anyone else but her. Alec and Isabelle knew, from living with him and loving him, that underneath the protective armor of humor and pretended arrogance, the ragged shards of memory and childhood still tore at him. But she was the only one he said the words out loud to. She shook her head; her hair fell forward across her forehead, and she pushed it away impatiently. “I wish I could say things the way you do,” she said. “Everything you say, the words you choose, they’re so perfect. You always find the right quote, or the right thing to say to make me believe you love me. If I can’t convince you that I’ll never leave you—”
He caught her hand in his. “Just say it again.”
“I’ll never leave you,” she said.
“No matter what happens, what I do?”
“I’d never give up on you,” she said. “Never. What I feel about you—” She stumbled over the words. “It’s the most important thing I’ve ever felt.”
Dammit, she thought. That sounded completely stupid. But Jace didn’t seem to think so; he smiled wistfully and said, ‘“L’amor che move il sole e l’altre stelle.’”
“Is that Latin?”
“Italian,” he said. “Dante.”
She ran her fingertips over his lips, and he shivered. “I don’t speak Italian,” she said, very softly.
“It means,” he said, “that love is the most powerful force in the world. That love can do anything.”

7;
“Remember when I told you,” he said, his voice as soft as she had ever heard it, “that I didn’t know if there was a God or not, but either way, we were completely on our own? I still don’t know the answer; I only knew that there was such a thing as faith, and that I didn’t deserve to have it. And then there was you. You changed everything I believed in. You know that line from Dante that I quoted to you in the park? ‘L’amor che move il sole e l’altre stelle’?”
Her lips curled a little at the sides as she looked up at him. “I still don’t speak Italian.”
“It’s a bit of the very last verse from Paradiso—Dante’s Paradise.‘My will and my desire were turned by love, the love that moves the sun and the other stars.’ Dante was trying to explain faith, I think, as an overpowering love, and maybe it’s blasphemous, but that’s how I think of the way that I love you. You came into my life and suddenly I had one truth to hold on to—that I loved you, and you loved me.”

8;
“I love you Clary. More then I ever-- God. More than i probably should. You know that, don't you?”

9;
“And I would do it again. I love you, Jace Wayland-Herondale-Lightwood-whatever you want to call yourself. I don't care. I love you and I will always love you, and pretending it could be any other ways is just a waste of time.”

10;
“She pulled away. "That doesn't make any sense."
"Neither does this," he said, "but I don't care. I'm sick of trying to pretend I can live without you. Don't you understand that? Can't you see it's killing me?”

11;
“The alley and the music all fell away, and there was nothing but her and the rain and Jace, his hands on her. . . He made a noise of surprise, low in his throat, and dug his fingers into the thin fabric of her tights. Not unexpectedly, they ripped, and his wet fingers were suddenly on the bare skin of her legs. Not to be outdone, Clary slid her hands under the hem of his soaked shirt, and let her fingers explore what was underneath: the tight, hot skin over his ribs, the ridges of his abdomen, the scars on his back. This was uncharted territory for her, but it seemed to be driving him crazy: he was moaning softly against her mouth, kissing her harder and harder, as if it would never be enough, not quite enough ”

12;
“You promise." "I swear on the angel. The hell with that. I swear on us." "Why us?" "Because there isn't anything I believe in more.”

13;
“They belonged to each other totally, and always would, and that was that.
But maybe everyone felt that way? Until the moment they realized they were just like everyone else, and everything they'd thought was real shattered apart.”

14;
“I didn't know," he said. "I didn't know you needed me."
Her voice shook. "I always need you”

15;
“His fingers skimmed down her body, over skin and satin, and she shivered, leaning into him, and she was sure they both tasted like blood and ashes and salt, but it didn't matter; the world, the city, and all it's lights and life seemed to have narrowed down to this, just her and Jace, the burning heart of a frozen world.”

16;
“Set me as a seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm: for love is as strong as death'
"Ours is stronger than that," Clary whispered, remembering how she had brought him back. And this time, when his eyes darkened, she reached up and drew him down to her mouth.”

{}
Old 02-07-2016, 09:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

Old 02-08-2016, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 02-09-2016, 12:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

Amazing videos