Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2016, 11:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

{Children in a Fairytale | Jace♥Clary} #3 ~ "There is electricity there,that is unexplainable,the magnetic attraction is undeniable" - Dom

jace & clary

x

The actors and actresses who portray Jace and Clary
dominic sherwood and katherine mcnarama; jamie campbell bower and lily collins
s u p p o r t e r s
01. fire for a heart
02. warangel88
03. Shadowhunter
04. Jessiegabriela
05. smoakin queen
06. These Broken Stars
07. AcrossTheStars
08. KeepThisaSecret
09. *OldHollywoodStarlet*
10. sourburst
11. lisagslack14
12. Karom
13. Crumps5
14. Eviekins15
15.BL.Arinna_1982
16. keroppi
17. ~TwilighterTee~
18. Velvetsen
19. Rebel Hearts
20. Walt Reynolds
21. itsmemandy
22. WonderlandGabby
23. HaylijahღEndgame
24. Alexa
25. backstreetboysfan
26. ~Schari~
27. rrpdsks
28. Voldara

FUTURE TITLES;
- Victory shot with @DomSherwood1 after winning #Werewolf. We make a good team, my friend
-

PAST THREADS;
001 | 002 | 003

Last edited by fire for a heart; 04-01-2016 at 10:09 PM
Old 01-15-2016, 12:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Clary Jace
City Of Glass Quote Survivor
Rules
  • You may only vote once in each round.
  • Once the Quote gets 5 votes or more it is out.
Round 7

1;
"
You're my sister," he said finally. "My sister, my blood, my family. I should want to protect you" -he laughed soundlessly and without any humour- "to protect you from the sort of boys who want to do with you exactly what I want to do."
Clary's breath caught. "You said you just wanted to be my brother from now on."
"I lied," he said. "Demons lie, Clary. You know, there are some kinds of wounds you can get when you're a Shadowhunter- internal injuries from demon poison. You don't even know what's wrong with you, but you're bleeding to death slowly inside. That's what it's like, just being your brother."
"But Aline-"
"I had to try. And I did." His voice was lifeless. "But God knows, I don't want anyone but you. I don't even want to want anyone but you." He reached out, trailed his fingers lightly through her hair, fingertips brushing her cheek. "Now at least I know why."
Clary's voice had sunk to a whisper. "I don't want anyone but you, either."

2;
"He bent down, his lips against her cheek, brushing it lightly-and still that light touch sent shivers through her nerves, shivers that made her whole body tremble. "If you want me to stop, tell me now," he whispered. When she still said nothing, he brushed his mouth against the hollow of her temple. "Or now." He traced the line of her cheeksbone. "Or now." His lips were against hers. "Or-"
But she had reached up and pulled him down to her, and the rest of his words were lost against her mouth. He kissed her gently, carefully, but it wasn't gentleness she wanted, not now, not after all this time, and she knotted her fists in his shirt, pulling him harder against her. He groaned softly, low in his throat, and then his arms circled her, gathering her against him, and they rolled over on the grass, tangled together, still kissing. There were rocks digging into Clary's back, and her shoulder ached where she'd fallen from the window, but she didn't care. All that existed was Jace; all she felt, hoped, breathed, wanted, and saw was Jace. Nothing else mattered.
"

3;
“There is no pretending,” Jace said with absolute clarity. “I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then.”

4;
“Tomorrow by midnight we’ll be either at war or under Valentine’s rule. This could be the last night of our lives, certainly the last even barely ordinary one. The last night we go to sleep and get up just as we always have. And all I could think of was that I wanted to spend it with you.”
Her heart skipped a beat. “Jace – “
“I don’t mean it like that,” he said. “I won’t touch you, not if you don’t want me to. I know it’s wrong – God, it’s all kinds of wrong – but I just want to lie down with you and wake up with you, just one, just one ever in my life.” There was desperation in his voice. “It’s just this one night. In the grand scheme of things, how much can one night matter?”

5;
She laced her fingers through his. "Good night," she whispered. With their hands clasped like children in a fairy tale, she fell asleep beside him in the dark.

6;
"You're alive," she whispered. "Really alive."
With a slow wonderment he reached to touch her face. "I was in the dark," he sais softly. "There was nothing there but shadows, and I was a shadow, and I knew that I was dead, and that it was over, all of it. And I heard your voice. I heard you say my name, and it brought me back."
"Not me." Clary's throat tightened. "The Angel brought you back."
"Because you asked him to." Silently he traced the outline of her fingers, as if reasurring himself that she was real. "You could have had anything else in the world, and you asked for me."
She smiled up at him. Filthy as he was, covered in blood and dirt, he was the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen. "But I don't want anything else in the world." .

7;
“Since I’ve met you, everything I’ve done has been in part because of you. I can’t untie myself from you, Clary – not my heart or my blood or my mind or any other part of me. And I don’t want to.”
“You don’t?” she whispered.
He took a step towards her. His gaze was fastened on her face, as if he couldn’t look away. “I always thought love made you stupid. Made you weak. A bad Shadowhunter. To love is to destroy. I believed that.”
She bit her lip, but she couldn’t look away from him, either.
“I used to think being a good warrior meant not caring,” he said. “About anything, myself especially. I took every risk I could. I flung myself in the path of demons. I think I gave Alec a complex about what kind of fighter he was, just because he wanted to live.” Jace smiled unevenly. “And then I met you. You were a mundane. Weak. Not a fighter. Never trained. And then I saw how much you loved your mother, loved Simon, and how you’d walk into hell to save them. You did walk into that vampire hotel. Shadowhunters with a decade of experience wouldn’t have tried that. Love didn’t make you weak, it made you stronger than anyone I’d ever met. And I realized I was the one who was weak.”
“No.” She was shocked. “You’re not.”
“Maybe not anymore.” He took another step, and now he was close enough to touch her. “Valentine couldn’t believe I’d killed Jonathan,” he said. “Couldn’t believe it because I was the weak one, and Jonathan was the one with more training. By all rights he probably should have killed me. He nearly did. But I thought of you - I saw you there, clearly, as if you were standing in front of me, watching me, and I knew I wanted to live, wanted it more than I’d ever wanted anything, if only so that I could see your face one more time.”
She wished she could move, wished she could reach out and touch him, but she couldn't. Her arms felt frozen at her sides. His face was close to hers, so close that she could see her own reflection in the pupils of his eyes.
“And now I’m looking at you,” he said, “and you’re asking me if I still want you, as if I could stop loving you. As if I would want to give up the thing that makes me stronger than anything else ever has. I never dared give much of myself to anyone before – bits of myself to the Lightwoods, to Isabelle and Alec, but it took years to do it – but, Clary, since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely. I still do. If you want me.”

8;
His arms went around her, lifting her almost out of her sandals, and then he was kissing her - or she was kissing him, she wasn't sure, and it didn't matter. The feel of his mouth on hers was electric; her hands gripped his arms, pulling him hard against her. The feel of his heart was pounding through his shirt made her dizzy with joy. No one else's heart beat like Jace's did, or ever could. ."

9;
"There," he said. "That wasn't so bad, was it, even though it wasn't forbidden?"
"I've had worse," she said, with a shaky laugh.
"You know," he said, bending to brush his mouth across hers, "if it's the lack of forbidden you're worried about, you could still forbid me to do things."
"What kind of things?"
She felt him smile against her mouth. "Things like this."

10;
"Clary," Jace said, breaking her out her reverie. He tightened his arms around her, and she raised her head; the crowd was cheering as the first of the rockets went up. "Look.

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 01-15-2016, 12:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

Old 01-15-2016, 09:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

#8-Shadowhunter

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 01-16-2016, 04:11 AM
Loyal Fan

Steph | tumblr
Old 01-16-2016, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT

Old 01-16-2016, 07:44 PM
Master Fan

Thank you for the new thread

-Lisa-
Old 01-16-2016, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

#8-Shadowhunter,Crumps5,lisagslack14 ,HaylijahღEndgame

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 01-16-2016, 09:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 01-16-2016, 10:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

Thanks for the video
Old 01-17-2016, 07:31 AM
Master Fan

Thank you for the vide o. I loved it.

-Lisa-
Old 01-17-2016, 03:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

your welcome guys

Old 01-17-2016, 03:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for posting that video!
Old 01-17-2016, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Anytime

Old 01-17-2016, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

Another amazing video

Maybe we should move on in the survivor if there aren't any more votes.