Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-25-2013, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Walking Dead 10k Celebration.

The Walking Dead Board 10.000 posts Celebration

So here it is, and Ems & I couldn't be happier: we have finally reached our f i r s t big milestone, that is to say the 10K! It is so incredible to celebrate this with you

TWD board has become my second home on fanforum, and I have met some great people through this board. I have been here since the beginning, so this board is going to always hold a special place in my heart. This show has drawn me in since the beginning, the casting, acting, graphics, scenery... everything makes this show perfect, and the people on this board to. I'm glad that I get to be part of this shows legacy. - Ems
In the first episode as soon as I heard, 'hey you dumbass, in the tank'. I fell in love with Glenn. This adorable little man, with a heart of gold that can still take on a zombie when tied to a chair. Steven plays him so well, be it comedy, drama,or just standing there covered in guts, he has definitely been one of the breakout actors of this show.

And then, just when I thought I couldnt love the show anymore they give me Lauren Cohan with a southern accent, hot off the heals of her starring in one of my favourite shows. How do I begin to describe Maggie. A small town girl who has come a long way, now with her own intense kill face. She's the type of person I would want to be in a zombie apocalypse. - Ems

The Walking Dead delivers a nice mixture of horror, drama, comedy and a little bit of romance. The show is supported by a flawless cast and I can't help but feel bad when one of my least favorite characters bites the dust. They find a way to make me wish that dead character would come back to life because their lack of presence almost feels wrong. This show forces me to worry about the characters I do like because I don't think anybody's safe on this show, including King Rick. As long as the storylines remain interesting, I will continue watching it until the end.

I've met some pretty awesome people on this board. Love chatting with fellow TWD fans whether it's about the show or completely random stuff at the Farm. And Candice and Em are two of the coolest mods anybody will ever meet!

There are so many characters I adore, but I'd say Daryl is my favorite. I've enjoyed seeing his character develop and grow since season one. He's shown his soft and caring side, while continuing to maintain his hardcore badass side. He knows where his loyalties lie and has accepted Rick and the others as his family. I love the fact that Daryl was created specifically for Norman Reedus because I can't imagine the show being nearly as great without him in it. - Anna's testimonial

There are no words to describe how much I love this board, and how it has become my second family. I've never felt happier to come and post here with such wonderful people who have conversation, are really nice and just represent our way to be on fanforum. I've been there since the campaign to get the board, which was a loooooong process, but we finally got our dream and like I said, I couldn't be happier to claim that this board became family.
I really love the cast entirely, from Sarah and all the people that have seen their characters leave the show one by one, to the people that incarnate for only one episode the zombies that made the show famous, and to the crew who have made this show the best ever. But the character who gives me more chills, who makes me cry every single time there is a sad scene or such, is Rick. May I rename him King Rick? Sometimes I don't even have words to explain my love for him, because it is so big, and he is so perfect. He really has the future of the group in his hands, even if sometimes and most recently he lost his mind, everybody relies on him and they sure know who to trust. Andrew Lincoln is by far the most amazing actor I've ever had the chance to discover thanks to this show. There would be no Andrew Lincoln, there would be no Rick Grimes, and therefore there would be no show, and I can't even imagine that. - Candice's testimonial

date of the opening of the board: December 2nd 2012
date of the milestone: 25th March

Icons to celebrate our milestone:

thanks to Ems, my perfect co-mod for her input, thanks to crash land for the beautiful banner and icons and her contribution in general and most importantly, thanks everyone for their contribution and their input in discussions and sharing their love for the show and its actors, and now let's hope for again, biggest milestones!
Old 03-25-2013, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Holy sht. 10k already?! WOW. The intro looks amazing! Great job, you guys!
Old 03-25-2013, 05:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh my god guys! Congratulations on this fine day! Everything looks stunning, honestly!
Happy 10k everybody!

PS: Sorry I couldn't send my testimonial on time though. Can I still send it?

Last edited by KaeraNyu; 03-25-2013 at 06:09 PM
Old 03-25-2013, 06:12 PM
Passionate Fan

Happy 10K!!

crash land made all of the icons, yes? I'd like to use one
Old 03-25-2013, 08:04 PM
Moderator Manager

Amazing OP and congratulations on the milestone everyone!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 03-25-2013, 10:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

THIS IS IT. congratulations everyone!

Anna indeed did the first icons, and Ems the last ones!

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 03-25-2013, 11:03 PM
Passionate Fan

I don't know which one to pick
Old 03-25-2013, 11:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Heee I need to change mine before I go

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
Old 03-26-2013, 03:07 AM
Master Fan

great OP
Congrats on the 10K
Old 03-26-2013, 03:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Candice, it looks amazing. great job. and Anna and Alina thanks for your contributions.

All of you are great... now to get to 15k!!
Old 03-26-2013, 05:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks babe !

Old 03-26-2013, 10:51 AM
Communications Team Manager
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

Congrats on 10k Great OP!

JOIN our Communications Team.
| ray
Old 03-26-2013, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Congrats

Posted on 's facebook, LJ and tumblr.
Old 03-26-2013, 01:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

Congrats on reaching 10k! that's super awesome!! The OP looks great!

(sorry i didn't write my testimonial, i was trying to figure out what to write and then it was holiday here so i didn't get around to it )
Old 03-26-2013, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for passing the info around Effie