Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-22-2015, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Walking Dead [6x07] Heads Up Episode Discussion

Alexandria is finally able to begin pulling itself back together; peace is embraced between the two groups.
Old 11-22-2015, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh MY God holy shi** Might be the best episode of the season ..To have the most important mystery of the season, Glen's Fate, to start the episode was the best . The popular theory of how he would survive , that it wasn't his guts being eaten !
So much more , Alexandra heavy episode . Maggie seeing the ballons in the sky was such a happy moment ! Then all hell broke loose literally .

Last edited by Logan; 11-22-2015 at 09:27 PM
Old 11-22-2015, 09:16 PM
Master Fan

Glen is alive!!!! I knew it that was some BS fake out they tried to do, yikes that tower falling busting open the gate that kid might be going after Carl or trying to be a badass, either way I'm sure that's gonna end badly, I also wanna know what Morgan is hiding, he cant fool Carol. Ugh....no Daryl.
Old 11-22-2015, 09:42 PM
Master Fan

I am glad people liked it.

This for me was more filler for me.

This whole first half has felt like filler. Exception of maybe 1 or 2 episodes.

I really hope the 2nd half is better.
Old 11-23-2015, 06:53 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbal Warning (View Post)
Glen is alive!!!! I knew it that was some BS fake out they tried to do, yikes that tower falling busting open the gate that kid might be going after Carl or trying to be a badass, either way I'm sure that's gonna end badly, I also wanna know what Morgan is hiding, he cant fool Carol. Ugh....no Daryl.
He's hiding one Wolf, we saw that in a past episode, maybe you missed it...

I'm getting tired of TWD.
It's the most frustrating show on television that I watch.
oh my goooooood, what a mystery, glenn is alive, did anyone expect that?????????????
What a countereffect they did, no one believed that he was dead. I'm sure Kirkman thought, ohhh how we will surprise the audience with a happy face, well, it didn't work.
Enid is such a brat, Rick and Carl are teaching Ron how to kill them later.
The award for the most stupidest scene of the episode goooooes tooooo... Spencer and Tara! Well, it was easier then last episode! Great plan by Spencer, but it seems that he is a terrible climber, and it's not his fault only, the director shot it terribly, and of course Tara holding with one hand on the wall and with the other hitting HEADSHOTS, HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!!! I just can't even.

Hell, I wouldn't even be surprised with TWD if they killed Glenn in the next one (special message from him in the finale the promo says), they liked it like that - kill him, but don't kill him and then when he's back kill him!
It seems that Maggie is in trouble in the next one, but I don't think they will kill her, and the cliffhanger for the second half of the season will be that scene from comics where Rick, Carl, Jessie and Ron(and Sam in TV version) are trying to walk through it covered in blood etc.

I'm sure that the comic is much better then the TV version.
Old 11-23-2015, 08:49 AM
Elite Fan

I really enjoyed this episode. Definitely my favorite since the season premiere. Lot's of good setting up and foreshadowing going on! Can't wait for the mid season finale! It's going to be good

Rest now, Bowie
Old 11-23-2015, 08:51 AM
Extreme Fan

This episode was actually really good, but that tower falling has me worried a bit. I mean, I'm sure a lot of the main characters and like key players will be okay, but I'm really worried about Tara.
Old 11-23-2015, 09:40 AM
Master Fan

That's my main gripe with the show. The main characters being ok. Just goes to show how anti-risk this show is now. There is no danger. No one from the group will die. We'll tease the hell out of it but we won't pull the trigger on it. Look how many theories came about Glenn.
Old 11-23-2015, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I actually really liked it. Probably 2nd fav, nice to see my wife Tara back.
Old 11-23-2015, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Average episode, with some exciting bits. That tower falling came out of nowhere!
Old 11-23-2015, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah that bit was unexpected.
Old 11-23-2015, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm actually weirdly a little disappointed that glenn is alive because i feel like its kind of a cop out.
Old 11-23-2015, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

^Ugh I love Glenn, but I do feel the same

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 11-23-2015, 01:15 PM
Master Fan

No more cop outs.

Either kill them or don't.
Old 11-23-2015, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

funny with the balloons