Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-22-2016, 09:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Negan was looking right at the only person that was going to stop the next walker from eating poisoned brains. If not for Rick, he would have died. Suddenly, when

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 07-23-2016, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Negan was looking right at the only person that was going to stop the next walker from eating poisoned brains. If not for Rick, he would have died. Suddenly, when Glenn

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 07-24-2016, 12:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Negan was looking right at the only person that was going to stop the next walker from eating poisoned brains. If not for Rick, he would have died. Suddenly, when Glenn was

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 07-24-2016, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Negan was looking right at the only person that was going to stop the next walker from eating poisoned brains. If not for Rick, he would have died. Suddenly, when Glenn was swinging

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 07-28-2016, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Negan was looking right at the only person that was going to stop the next walker from eating poisoned brains. If not for Rick, he would have died. Suddenly, when Glenn was swinginghis
My LJ
Old 07-29-2016, 09:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Negan was looking right at the only person that was going to stop the next walker from eating poisoned brains. If not for Rick, he would have died. Suddenly, when Glenn was swinging his bat
Emily
Old 07-30-2016, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Negan was looking right at the only person that was going to stop the next walker from eating poisoned brains. If not for Rick, he would have died. Suddenly, when Glenn was swinging his bat at
My LJ
Old 08-01-2016, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Negan was looking right at the only person that was going to stop the next walker from eating poisoned brains. If not for Rick, he would have died. Suddenly, when Glenn was swinging his bat at Negan

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 08-03-2016, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Negan was looking right at the only person that was going to stop the next walker from eating poisoned brains. If not for Rick, he would have died. Suddenly, when Glenn was swinging his bat at Negan, he
My LJ
Old 08-04-2016, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Negan was looking right at the only person that was going to stop the next walker from eating poisoned brains. If not for Rick, he would have died. Suddenly, when Glenn was swinging his bat at Negan, he wanted
Emily
Old 08-04-2016, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Negan was looking right at the only person that was going to stop the next walker from eating poisoned brains. If not for Rick, he would have died. Suddenly, when Glenn was swinging his bat at Negan, he wanted to
Old 08-05-2016, 07:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Negan was looking right at the only person that was going to stop the next walker from eating poisoned brains. If not for Rick, he would have died. Suddenly, when Glenn was swinging his bat at Negan, he wanted to make
Emily
Old 08-05-2016, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Negan was looking right at the only person that was going to stop the next walker from eating poisoned brains. If not for Rick, he would have died. Suddenly, when Glenn was swinging his bat at Negan, he wanted to make him

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 08-06-2016, 10:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Negan was looking right at the only person that was going to stop the next walker from eating poisoned brains. If not for Rick, he would have died. Suddenly, when Glenn was swinging his bat at Negan, he wanted to make him love
Old 08-06-2016, 08:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Negan was looking right at the only person that was going to stop the next walker from eating poisoned brains. If not for Rick, he would have died. Suddenly, when Glenn was swinging his bat at Negan, he wanted to make him love sleeping.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie