Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-11-2013, 11:24 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandcandy (View Post)
so I kept looking for Esmeralda, but I couldnt find her. damn someone better not have killed her
I think they did
Old 02-11-2013, 11:43 AM
Moderator Support Team

The beginning of show was good until I kind of bored w/ it, but the ending.. I was expect Doc notice something about Rick losing his mind, but didn't.. Hopefully that they will notice that since he been seeing her...

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 02-11-2013, 11:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Solid episode. I liked that they didn't linger too long on how Daryl escaped Woodbury. Maggie and Rick shot that bitch up. It was awesome.

I'm not mad that Daryl chose Merle over the group, but I am miffed he broke up the Rickyl bromance. lol. Rick looked so crushed. He lost his right-hand man.

Speaking of Mr. Grimes.. my boo ain't doing too hot. He had a mental breakdown infront of the group. Now everybody knows he's losing his marbles. :-|

Last edited by Crystaline; 02-11-2013 at 07:41 PM
Old 02-11-2013, 12:47 PM
Elite Fan

I enjoyed the episode, but I thought it suffered from the lack of Daryl screentime. I want him to come back for selfish reasons (and I'm sure he will eventually) but I guess it makes sense that he would choose his own flesh and blood over the group. Plus, it allowed us to see how much everyone valued him-- all the heartbroken faces, especially Rick's, were just too much to bear. They all love Daryl and so do I!

As for Rick... um, that was an unfortunate time to have him completely lose it. I doubt Tyrese & co. are going to continue begging to be part of a group that is run by a crazy person. And geez Louise, Lori still manages to be the worst thing about the show even from beyond the grave. Andrea is gaining on her, though.

I feel bad for poor, Glenn. But, Maggie is my girl now. Girl is fierce. Stepping up after all she went through and managing to keep her head/get the job done. Nicely done.
Old 02-11-2013, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePenguin (View Post)
I think they did
no dont say that.
Old 02-11-2013, 05:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

Just got around to watching it today, Loved it
Old 02-11-2013, 06:12 PM
Master Fan

Hello everyone! New to the TWD board.

I just saw the episode today! I got hooked on the show when Dish gave a free preview of AMC for a few weeks, but then they took it away. Why can't satellite companies let you purchase channels a la carte? So, anyway, since I'm not getting AMC at the moment, I have to wait until I can download it from iTunes.

I just adore Andrew Lincoln. Amazing actor. He's breaking my heart with what Rick is going through. After Rick's phone conversation with Lori, I thought that he'd snapped back to reality - that that was closure. Apparently not. Something has to bring him back to sanity at some point. But I'll just enjoy the ride, whatever happens.

Andrea is boring the crap out of me. I hope that she'll man up whenever Rick and The Governor inevitably clash.
Old 02-11-2013, 06:17 PM
Passionate Fan

Yay! Welcome
Old 02-11-2013, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just hate every single scene in Woodbury. It's boring. I can care less about those people. Andrea giving that big speech made me wanna gag.
Old 02-11-2013, 11:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Same here. Andrea has lost her mind biggo!

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 02-12-2013, 12:27 AM
Master Fan

It was arrite, dang Daryl left with Meryl, Andrea is beyond annoying, the Gov must be really putting it on her too be that blind and believe his lies. Not sure why they want to ditch Michonne, she helped them, even brought supplies for the baby oh man Rick is spazing I hope Tyrese and his crew get to stay except that ass that wanted to jump the others.
Old 02-12-2013, 09:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

thoughI thought the big showdown would be in this episode, i'm glad it didn't happen! So that Rick can gather his mind and lash out awesomely on the Gov.

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
Old 02-12-2013, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah. I'm glad it didnt happen then. it needs a big build up
Old 02-12-2013, 11:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yup. It even needs another drama

Old 02-13-2013, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Tyrese's sister, Sasha, is very pretty. Just wanted to say that.