Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-21-2016, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The Next World [6x10] Episode Discussion

A seemingly simple scavenging run proves to be very tricky when our group isn't the only one vying for an unexpected supply goldmine.
Old 02-21-2016, 11:25 PM
New Fan

friggin' A! I wanna watch it so bad
Old 02-22-2016, 03:57 AM
Addicted Fan

Better episode then the last for me, except the Carl/Enid parts...

Jesus is a funny guy, I like him. I hope they kill of now Eugene because they are keeping him for the comic relief and he is pretty much boring...

Rick and Michonne, no words, awful awful awful. Why they need to end it with some twist or shocker... boring.

Promo for the next one looks interesting.
Old 02-22-2016, 05:51 AM
Master Fan

I think I am wrapping up my viewership these next six episodes. The show's quality has nosedived for two seasons. Can honestly say in the six seasons of the show I haven't disliked so many episodes like I have this season that I want Scott Gimple to step down from being the showrunner.

I am pretty much sticking around for Negan. I just hope he's not wasted. I don't have a real opinion of Jesus. Seems like a younger/pretty boy version of Daryl.

Don't get me started on Rick and Michonne. No matter how non-PC is this gonna sound I would paired Rick with anyone but her. They ruined what they had for some stupid ass and all likelihood cringe worthy romance.

Last edited by The Survivor; 02-22-2016 at 08:58 AM
Old 02-22-2016, 08:49 AM
Addicted Fan

I feel ya! I'm done after S6, they showed too much nonsense, stupid scenes and frustrating character actions... But this Rick/Daryl scenes were refreshing, I must say...
Old 02-22-2016, 08:59 AM
Master Fan

Definitely.

It felt a comedy act with the stupid music. Rick and Daryl being OOC and stupid and then ending it with Richonne.

And you know what I won't surprised at all if its Michonne who dies now that they effed. I am kind of hoping that's what happens.

Last edited by The Survivor; 02-22-2016 at 11:25 AM
Old 02-22-2016, 09:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Going to watch now

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 02-22-2016, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hmm: An okay episode . The most interesting was the Jesus guy i do Wonder whats up with him? Is he alone? Has he studied some kind of Marshall arts? He Got some sick moves and he Seem Like a Ninja you tie him up and wooooosh he is out of it
Old 02-22-2016, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

My heart is full of Rickyl feels and nothings hurts

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 02-22-2016, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by holding my heart (View Post)
My heart is full of Rickyl feels and nothings hurts
i get what u mean, i aactually loved the car scene with the music, it was kind of a relief, and just yeah they were just trying to make it as normal as they could and have some fun
Old 02-22-2016, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I haven't yet watched it. But im excited for paul

Eta: watching it now

Denise is just my new fav. Getting the pop for her girl.

Maggie is totally taking over as the leader.

And I really like that Rick and Daryl got to go on a run. And hello Paul. Rick trying to ask him the questions. As soon as he bumped into Rick, I new what was going to happen. I would not have left the truck.

I still cant warm to Spencer. I just dont understand him.

Pirate caaaaarl. Denise did a good job saving him. And the scenery in the Carl/Enid scene was so beautiful.

I love Rick and Daryl just running, most random thing ever. Stopping for pop.

Jesus gots him some moves. But he burst all Denise's drinks. He is like a ninja. I wish they would have just left him. Now theyve lost everything.

And Tara and Denise living together. My new bbs.

Last edited by la villanelle; 02-22-2016 at 02:56 PM
Old 02-22-2016, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I may be in the minority but not excited about Rick and Michonne. It has been teased over the last few seasons . Hey rick deserve as much loving as he can get as does Michonne. Funny part of it all is the end where Jesus shows up ,after being tied up locked up. both of them jump out of bed naked to confront him . As Danai Gurira said. on the Talking dead that is how both of them would instinctly react not cover up but go for there weapons first .

Thought it was carl at first .. Carl Carl Carl , he has the girl same age,Enid , late teens kind of lonely but she is hard to read. figured they would at least kiss again . Carl protecting Walker Deanna so Spencer could re kill her ' to give himself closure ..

rick and Daryl was kind of a funny road trip, despite finding a truck full of supplies and losing it getting it back then see it go into the river . Kind of comedy of errors . What i didn't understand they found the truck had drove up in a newer car yet when Jesus stole the truck they ran not chased him in the car.. What happened to the car ???

Maggie trying to give did some advice to enid, but no pressure like 'hey lets talk when you are ready"
perhaps maggie being younger and not as strict as say Carol Enid may trust her to talk to .

good non crazy episode nice to have a new character introduced who is tricky crafty and hard to keep tied up .. he has been teased ,now ,since i don't read the comics , look forward to his role .
Old 02-22-2016, 04:17 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

This episode was a much needed lighter episode after everything that went down last week!

While I enjoyed last week's episode more, I thought this one was still good.

My sister and I were cracking up at all the Rick, Daryl, and Jesus scenes! So far I like Jesus. Also, kudos to him and his ninja kills for being able to get on top of the van!

I liked the opening scene with Rick, Carl, Michonne and Judith. It was nice to see them have time to settle down and live a "normal" life.

LOL at Rick being all upbeat in the van listening and jamming out to the music and Daryl being like "Please don't" and then looking un-amused.

Also loved the little "pop" talk between Denise and Daryl. I'm from Ohio, so I call it pop. Also loved the little Ohio mention.

I liked Carl in this episode. I haven't read the comics, but I've read summaries and know what happens in them.
Spoiler:

I liked that Carl wanted Spencer to be the one to kill walker Deanna. He was definitely remembering about how he had to kill his mom. I like that Spencer got closure with his mom.

Liked how Daryl tried to get the pop for Denise and told Rick it was a special request from the doctor. And I loved how Rick was like "get her anything she wants. She saved Carl's life." Obviously Rick appreciates what she did for him and his family.

And I loved the Carl and Michonne scene. Carl saying that it had to be Spencer to kill Deanna because it should be family and someone who loved her to be the one to do it. And then he told Michonne he'd kill her if she turned. It was just a nice scene and I like the bond between Carl and Michonne.

I'm a bit torn on "Richonne". I know it's in a bunch of fanfics, so I'm sure there's a lot of happy fans. I honestly didn't see it coming, so it was a bit of a surprise. Like a few others have said, I don't hate it but I don't necessarily love it. I think I just need time to see it progress and develop. I mostly just don't want it to dominate or take away from the characters. Part of me liked that they were able to be such good friends, but part of me also thinks that they are also a good match. Again, I'll see how they play it out. I think it can work as long as it's written properly.

Loved the very end with Jesus being like "Hey, Rick, we need to talk" with a naked Michonne and Rick jumping out of bed and grabbing their weapons. Too good.

I just wish we had seen a bit more of everyone else, especially after everyone came together last week.
Old 02-22-2016, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was said on the "Talking Dead " the timeline was 3 months after last weeks walker massacre ! Davai said Michonne had been living with Rick Carl and Judith for awhile , so it isn't like she just moved in .
Old 02-22-2016, 06:01 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan (View Post)
It was said on the "Talking Dead " the timeline was 3 months after last weeks walker massacre ! Davai said Michonne had been living with Rick Carl and Judith for awhile , so it isn't like she just moved in .
It sounds weird to me that she needed to explain it because I just assumed that Michonne had been living in the same house as Rick/Carl/Judith since Day 1 at Alexandria and not "oh yeah, over the 2-3 month timeline".