Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-05-2016, 08:48 PM
Extreme Fan

As for things happening to Maggie on the whole whole "can't have more than one baby on the show" thing, then well...what if what were to happen is that the stress of seeing Glenn brutally killed in front of her made her lose the baby?
Old 04-06-2016, 12:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't get over seeing Rick so traumatised. Literally the most scared we have seen him!
Old 04-06-2016, 06:25 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Quote:
Originally Posted by sort of beautiful (View Post)
I can't get over seeing Rick so traumatised. Literally the most scared we have seen him!
Agreed, seeing Rick look so traumatized and defeated was so sad. I saw a comment somewhere else where they said they were sort of glad to see Rick finally being put in place for acting so cocky for so long, but they said once they saw how upset Rick was they actually felt bad and didn't wish that Rick anymore! Andrew Lincoln is an amazing actor and it's a shame he hasn't won an Emmy or Golden Globe for this show yet!

All the actors were amazing in this episode, especially in the Negan scene. Everyone showed their fear emotions so well!

Quote:
Am I the only one that was hoping Rick would stand up for the group and offer himself up? He got them all into this mess with the saviours.
Part of me was sort of surprised that Rick didn't stand up or offer himself up. I feel like it's part of his character and who he is to protect the others and offer himself up to save the others. However, I think him offering himself up would have only made things worse. I think he realized there was no fooling around with this guy and he knew they were in a bad position. If he had stood up and sacrificed himself, Negan probably would have just killed someone else (like Carl) instead and faster. And even if Rick had offered himself, Negan wouldn't kill him. Negan wanted to know who the leader of the group was, because essentially he blames him the most and now he wants Rick to suffer. Killing someone from the group would be more torture in the long run than just killing Rick. Plus, I think by the time Negan actually made it clear that he was going to beat someone with his bat, Glenn had already freaked out and made a move and Negan said he would let that one pass but the next one wouldn't get a free pass. Although Rick did shout at Negan to leave Carl alone. But I think they knew this was an instance where they were defeated and their best option was to do as they were told to not make anything worse.

Abraham was really the only one to sort of step up/offer himself. No one else did. And even though Rick is essentially the reason they are in this situation, that doesn't mean others couldn't step up as well. They all agreed with Rick's plan and no one else had any other options and they all went along with him. Like Daryl, even though he's weak right now, I still see him as the type to offer himself up.

But I think Abraham is a likely candidate for Lucille since he showed little to no fear in Negan and sat up straight in front of him.

I'm actually kind of glad Morgan wasn't in the lineup. I know a lot of people don't like him or are frustrated with him, but he was the only one who didn't agree with Rick's plan of killing The Saviors and was the only one to say something. You've got to admit, if Morgan was in the lineup and ended up getting the bat, it would be sad because ever since he came back up until this episode he was trying not to kill anyone. It would be sad if he was the one to get the bat. Although I will say I think that would have really been a wake up call to the group that the "moral" one who didn't kill was the one who got killed.

Last edited by jls2971; 04-06-2016 at 06:36 AM
Old 04-06-2016, 08:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

I REALLY dont think its daryl. His story isnt over.

i feel like theyve given Glenn some decent clsoure this season, he and maggie got a few scenes and he almost died a few times.

I also feel Eugene and Abe both had a decent chunk and seem to be in good places.

My bet is one of those three.
Old 04-06-2016, 01:30 PM
Master Fan

I have known all season, having read up to this point in the comics, that a major character would die as soon as Negan arrived. I've been mentally preparing for this for a while now, but even so, when they finally met Negan in the last few minutes, I couldn't watch, I had to leave the room.

Then I find out they killed someone but didn't show who, and it just left me cold. I can't have an emotional reaction to such a death if I don't know who it is. And since TPTB are going out of their way to keep the death a mystery, I can't even get interested in all the speculation about who it might have been, because there's no real evidence to support any conclusion, at this point it's just a guessing game and other than Rick or Carl it could have been anybody there at the end.

I've never really had a reaction to a cliffhanger like this before. The only emotion I have is anger at TPTB for making this ridiculous decision. They've been asking fans to trust that the S7 premiere will justify this somehow, but I really don't see how it can.

For one, I think it's inevitable that, as hard as they try, word will get out about which actor is no longer on the show. It'll be like what happened with Game of Thrones after the last season finale, they won't be able to hide who's shooting the show and who isn't.

And another thing is that whenever we do find out, it'll either be incredibly underwelming because they've killed off some character that we didn't really care about, or it'll be someone we do care about and there's nothing they could possibly do in the S7 premiere that will make us feel better about that death. And we'll still be questioning why we had to wait 7 months to find out.
Old 04-06-2016, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Comment from Greg about the finale and how there was never another scenario to show us who was killed ..
The Walking Dead Boss Has a Message for Fans Still Disappointed With That Season 6 Finale | E! Online

[quote]Negan came. He monologued. And he killed ... well, someone.
Still upset with that massive cliffhanger at the end of The Walking Dead's season six finale? Don't worry—you're not alone. The idea that we'll have to wait six whole months to find out which character met their maker (and that we'll also have to relive that horrific run-in with Lucille all over again once October comes) seems almost too much to bear. But for those of us up in arms, executive producer Greg Nicotero—the finale's director—has a message: Be patient.
""My message to fans is thank you for watching because their passion and their love for the show is what keeps us alive. And to trust us, because I know people feel like, 'Oh, you guys pulled the rug out from under us!'," Nicotero told E! News at a VIP Press Event for The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, open to the public on April 7, at Universal Studios Hollywood on Tuesday. "People are angry and people are frustrated, and in a couple days, they might be less frustrated. By the time we're ready to back on the air, hopefully they'll be ready to watch again and continue our journey."
Old 04-06-2016, 09:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

I do agree that a part of me wanted Rick to stand up, because it's right; he got them into this mess. but, naaah, it's Rick, it's my man; hello no

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 04-07-2016, 09:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

that would not have gone over anyways. they wouldnt just be like "okay rick, we will do what you want!"

Old 04-07-2016, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

^

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
Old 04-07-2016, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I dont really know what I thought of the final
Old 04-07-2016, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Negan has to work with them anyways so he wouldn't kill of the leader.

icon: tumblr |B
Old 04-08-2016, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Rick still should have stood up for them and shown he was the leader!
Old 04-08-2016, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 04-09-2016, 04:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Maybe he will, you know, like sure after that person is beaten, but to prevent from someone else being hurt

Old 04-11-2016, 05:36 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I don't think that's a good idea. As brave as Rick is, this is a situation he can't do anything about. He would probably just make it worse.

Anyway, the way Negan dominated the group was terrifying and there seems to be no way out. I mean, that's half an army he got going there. I'm excited to see what's gonna happen next. I don't really care who he killed. Maybe there's a twist and he didn't actually kill one of our beloved group. Who knows...

Also happy that Steven Ogg made an appearence.