Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-18-2013, 04:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I havent seen it yet. but the ending sounds like my heart is going totally out my butt.
Old 02-18-2013, 07:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

^Same here. And of course I spoiled myself with tumblr

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 02-18-2013, 10:14 AM
Master Fan

Slow start to the episode for me but boy did it pay off at the end.

- Andrea gets wise to the fact the Governor doesn't trust her it would be wise for her to patch things up with the group and go back to them.

- Who was the girl in the full armor? I hope that gets revealed next week.

- I don't think Merle will co-exist with the group for long or last long in the group. I think he will end up being killed before the season is over. It was sad that Daryl was beaten by his dad when he was young kid. I am glad Daryl reaffirmed his loyalty to the group and returned.

- I hope Rick isn't riding the crazy train anymore and snaps back into reality now with the assault on the prison.

- I hope its revealed next week where Tyreese and co. wind up. Anyone want to bet they make to it Woodbury?

-Sad to see Axel go when he was starting to grow on me but saw it coming when more of his personality was showing.
Old 02-18-2013, 01:10 PM
Elite Fan

I really did feel bad when Axel died. I saw it coming from a mile away, of course, but that didn't mean I wanted to see him go.

I feel bad for Glenn, but his reckless behavior isn't going to help matters. Nor is Rick's little walkabout. I felt really bad for poor one-legged Hershel as he tried to keep things from completely falling apart.

Daryl is a perfect human being. He gave Merle the verbal smackdown he so richly deserved, saved innocent people out of the goodness of his heart and then proceeded right back to the place he "belonged" in time to save Rick's life. I could watch nothing but the Daryl show forever and ever. The only issue is that Daryl encouraged Merle to return with him--which he knows is against the express wishes of everyone at that prison.
Old 02-18-2013, 03:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePenguin (View Post)
Rick is pissed off now
Yep. Just reading the expression on his face after Merle pitched in with the zombie killing, it was like Rick was thinking "No way in hell am I going to say 'Thank you.'"

I'm so, so, so happy that Daryl came back to the group. I introduced a friend to The Walking Dead just yesterday, and of course we started off with the first DVD of S1. It's crazy just how much Daryl has grown as a person. Now he's a sweetie under that kickass exterior.

Like others, I thought that most of the episode was kind of slow, but the ending was insane. I feel like this episode didn't have nearly enough Rick in it, and I think that may be why it felt so slow. I love Andrew Lincoln's portrayal of the crazy, tortured soul. But, I am ready for Rick to pull it together again.

Okay, seriously...does anyone know who the girl was that came out from the zombie-filled truck? If anyone does, please share in a spoiler tag. And didn't she get lost in the midst of the shootout? She's now roaming about the prison.
Old 02-18-2013, 03:51 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiedianne (View Post)
Okay, seriously...does anyone know who the girl was that came out from the zombie-filled truck? If anyone does, please share in a spoiler tag. And didn't she get lost in the midst of the shootout? She's now roaming about the prison.
Yeah, I'm curious too. I was hoping someone would shoot her
Old 02-18-2013, 04:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah, I'm curious too. I was hoping someone would shoot her
Oh...that was another thing about the episode. All of a sudden, no one from the prison group could freaking shoot - all missing their targets by a mile. Yet, they all were practically sharp-shooters in the season premiere. Oh well. It did make the attack more suspenseful.

I do like that the Governor really wasn't trying to make a full-on attack at the end. He was just teasing with them. He's so sadistic. Right now, tensions are just simmering. Now viewers are more on the edge of their seats.
Old 02-18-2013, 04:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Was that a girl? I didn't even notice. I just thought it was a skinny guy. I don't know who it could be, but the only woman we've seen from Woodbury is the one who was helping to guard the wall and mouth off to Andrea. I don't even know her name.
Old 02-18-2013, 04:19 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by firewall (View Post)
Was that a girl? I didn't even notice. I just thought it was a skinny guy. I don't know who it could be, but the only woman we've seen from Woodbury is the one who was helping to guard the wall and mouth off to Andrea. I don't even know her name.
I was thinking it could be her too. She was staring down Andrea suspiciously in that scene. Obviously not that Haley girl (the one who sucked with a bow and arrow) since she's dead, but it would've made sense because that woman looked small.

Quote:
Oh...that was another thing about the episode. All of a sudden, no one from the prison group could freaking shoot - all missing their targets by a mile. Yet, they all were practically sharp-shooters in the season premiere. Oh well. It did make the attack more suspenseful.
To be fair, it was unexpected so they were a little bit in panic mode. But I don't blame Michonne for being a bad shooter. She's used to her baby katana
Old 02-18-2013, 04:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I was thinking it could be her too. She was staring down Andrea suspiciously in that scene. Obviously not that Haley girl (the one who sucked with a bow and arrow) since she's dead, but it would've made sense because that woman looked small.

To be fair, it was unexpected so they were a little bit in panic mode. But I don't blame Michonne for being a bad shooter. She's used to her baby katana
I do think that it may be the woman from the wall in Woodbury. I had to go back and watch the scene at the wall again. Her name is Karen.

And yeah, it's hard to blame Michonne too much. A gun isn't her weapon of choice. She may not have ever even used one before.
Old 02-18-2013, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by firewall (View Post)
Daryl is a perfect human being. He gave Merle the verbal smackdown he so richly deserved, saved innocent people out of the goodness of his heart and then proceeded right back to the place he "belonged" in time to save Rick's life. I could watch nothing but the Daryl show forever and ever. The only issue is that Daryl encouraged Merle to return with him--which he knows is against the express wishes of everyone at that prison.
And I don't see that going down too well. How do you trust Merle? He's a complete wild card. I'd sleep with one eye open around his ass.
Old 02-18-2013, 09:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
I'd sleep with one eye open around his ass.
Or keep him locked in a cell! lbr, that's where he belongs.
Old 02-18-2013, 11:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Did you see how Merle watched Rick after Daryl saved his ass? Creeepy!

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 02-19-2013, 10:07 AM
Passionate Fan

The last episode was so good, specially the last 10 minutes!
The whole attack totally took me by surprise when I first watched it. I really wasn't expecting for Axel to get shot just like that...
And once again, Daryl just took my heart in this episode. Such a good soul, helping that family, and coming back to where he belongs
I'm so excited to see the next episode now! I wonder what will be the governor's next move, and how will the group respond to that, now that they've all come together to defend their family!
Old 02-19-2013, 10:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

I liked the episode in general, but the beginning for me just dragged on, Loved the ending however!