Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-09-2014, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This season has been so quick it's been useless having them mention stuff
Old 11-09-2014, 05:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandcandy (View Post)
This season has been so quick it's been useless having them mention stuff
Yeah but the whole hate on Maggie thing, people are overreacting and should pay more attention before throwing accusations...But then I'm not surprised, each season there's a female character that gets all the hate, from season 1 to 2 it was Lori, in season 3 it was Andrea, and now it's Maggie I wonder who's next...

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 11-11-2014, 06:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah very true.

I was hoping Maggie would avoid the irrational hate on a female.
Old 11-14-2014, 03:09 PM
Elite Fan

Haters to the left, the dark lord (I mean, Robert Kirkman) stands up for queen Maggie
Quote:
“It’s definitely something that will be explored. Maggie is aware that her sister is out there. Because of the nature of this world, she is probably a little bit more willing to admit that she is more than likely dead than Daryl is. That’s Daryl’s M.O. Daryl is somebody who wouldn’t stop looking for Sophia. He is not somebody that is going to accept reality in the way some of these other characters will. […] You can also complain that Maggie hasn’t expressed too much loss over Hershel (Scott Wilson) just because we haven’t spent a great many scenes talking about the loss of her father. There’s been so much other stuff going on that this character is dealing that there hasn’t been an opening where she would sit down and say, ‘Oh my gosh, she’s still out there. What can we do?’ […] Daryl and Carol hadn’t gone on a mission to find Beth until they saw that car. There are really no options here. If Maggie had somehow been with Daryl in that scene, she would have been racing after that car jut as intently as Daryl had. The story just hasn’t shaken down that way. We will be dealing with it in upcoming episodes and you’ll definitely see where Maggie stands on this. I do stand by the fact that the character’s behavior is very much in line with the way we’ve established her.”
'Walking Dead': Why Hasn't Maggie Looked (or Mourned) for Beth? - Hollywood Reporter

Quote:
Yeah very true.

I was hoping Maggie would avoid the irrational hate on a female.
I don't know why but I've seen it coming from a country mile, I mean that she'd be the next most hated female character, seeing how Michonne and Carol are fan favorites, Beth and the other girls aren't major characters, so when Andrea died I thought, well, Maggie's next, and I was right

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 11-14-2014, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Mwahaha. What we've been saying the whole time!!
Old 11-14-2014, 05:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
basically, but people just don't get it *facepalm*

Old 11-15-2014, 10:34 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ I dunno why people think that she's awful person and all that, but like what he said, she just kept it to herself until she's ready to face the reality or whatever it is about her sis..

Quote:
Yeah for real..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 11-15-2014, 10:46 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
^ I dunno why people think that she's awful person and all that, but like what he said, she just kept it to herself until she's ready to face the reality or whatever it is about her sis..

Yeah for real..
Tbh I think people are just jumping on the Maggie-hate bandwagon because it's the new thing I wonder what they'll say when it's adressed on the show

Old 11-15-2014, 10:49 AM
Moderator Support Team

I always have feeling that they don't like her when she's so independent and stuff like that.. But who care since I'm glad that she's looking out for herself, but at least she knowledge about her sis is out there could be still alive or not..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 11-15-2014, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You can tell the people that just watch it for the Daryl train cause they hate on everyone else
Old 11-15-2014, 05:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
You can tell the people that just watch it for the Daryl train cause they hate on everyone else
More like Bethyl train..

Old 11-15-2014, 06:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
I always have feeling that they don't like her when she's so independent and stuff like that.. But who care since I'm glad that she's looking out for herself, but at least she knowledge about her sis is out there could be still alive or not..
Exactly, at least some acknowledgement. It's even worse to think about now, because we know the crap Beth is going through.

And about that Kirkman interview, I disagree about Maggie being in character right now. I rewatched season 2 recently and Maggie was an awesome sister then.
Old 11-16-2014, 07:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Because it's not like Maggie has grown since season 2.. I think it's completely in character for the Maggie we've had since season 3, she changed a lot in that one season.
Old 11-16-2014, 09:02 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Because it's not like Maggie has grown since season 2.. I think it's completely in character for the Maggie we've had since season 3, she changed a lot in that one season.
ia, and Kirkman couldn't been more clear, this will be expanded later

Old 11-16-2014, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's more the double standard that it's fine that Beth doesn't mention her but Maggie is a monster