Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-06-2015, 04:36 PM
Master Fan

Cherokee Roses [Daryl ♥ Carol] #8: "As far as Daryl and Carol are concerned, Carol is his girl." - Norman Reedus

Welcome to the 8th
CHEROKEE ROSES

Carol / Daryl
Appreciation Thread

source

source

source

source

source

Shippers
001. holding my heart
002. NOLA504
003. Blackwell Sisters
004. BluePenguin
005. book♥lover
006. KeepThisaSecret
007. fly me to the moon
008. bandcandy
009. Queen of Babble
010. Rainstorm Jenny
011. Liam's curls
012. ~Unfaithful~
013. Jexx
014. KOUAT12
015. Chasity05
016. Red&Black
017. SunKissedFan
018. Britt1975
019. amberlm2403
020. Merlin_Bodhi
021. divaduck
022. collide
023. ~Naleylove22~
024. sniffles
025. Maggie Greene
026. baelfire24
027. Tina
028. broken crown
029. boot-n-rally
030. IceKat055
031. sourburst
032. Cathangel
033. Aeryn-crichton
034. brave princess
035. Sincerely, Me.
036. SPN
037. Alisha Daniels
038. muchmoxie
039. always be my baby
040. Donnasos

Honorary Shippers
001. Norman Reedus
002. Melissa McBride
003. Yvette Nicole Brown
004. Chris Hardwick
005. Josh McDermitt

Scene Of the Moment

source

Videos

Reasons

"Stay safe.. Nine Lives, remember?"
"It's two damaged people that kind of gravitate towards each other..." - Norman Reedus
"Just remember, I liked you first."
"Sorry Pookie."
"As far as Daryl and Carol are concerned, Carol is his girl." - Norman Reedus
"He's very playful. He's very physical. He takes me by surprise." - Melissa McBride
"Carol is my girl. I like to f—with her as much as possible." - Norman Reedus
"They obviously have an incredible connection - bond - they've shared since the first season. I think the first encounter between the two of them that we saw, as viewers, we could tell that there's something interesting going on." - Melissa McBride

Past Threads

001. | 002. | 003. | 004. | 005. | 006. | 007. | 008.

‘If I fall and die, it will still have been worth it,’ she had thought.

Last edited by IceKat055; 08-08-2015 at 08:06 AM
Old 04-06-2015, 06:55 PM
Extreme Fan

YEEEEEEEEEEEY!
New thread <3

In Honorary Shippers we should put Josh McDermitt too.
Old 04-07-2015, 06:26 AM
Master Fan

Done!

The Walking Dead: Norman Reedus Talks New Zombie Threat, Carol & Daryl Being 'A Thing' | Access Hollywood
Quote:
Zombie talk aside, one thing many fans are clamoring for is an official romance between Daryl and Carol (Melissa McBride). Both Laurie Holden (Andrea) and Melissa (Carol) previously told Access that they think Carol and Daryl are already Carol+Daryl, and that no physical romance was necessary. When we asked Norman about it, he agreed.

“They are a thing already and they care about each other and there’s reasons that they care about each other,” Norman said – words that will no doubt delight the “Carylers.” “I just don’t think — I mean, if anybody would make a move out of those two, it’d be Carol. I don’t think Daryl’s the type of guy that’s like, ‘Hey babe, get over here, give me a kiss!’ You know what I’m saying? He’d be like, ‘Get the hell away from me!’
Quote:
While Rick and Lori may have shared some intimate moments back in the early seasons of “The Walking Dead,” Norman isn’t expecting Daryl and Carol to get intimate any time soon. But if they do, he has some ideas about what should happen.

“I think, if he did that, his head would explode. … It wouldn’t be like, ‘Oh, we did it. Let’s cuddle. We’re a thing,’” Norman continued. “I don’t think he’s emotionally stable enough to have sex, cuddle, talk in the… I don’t think he could do. I think he would do it like an animal. You know what I mean? And if we’re gonna do it, I hope someone is biting the back of someone’s neck.”
That's a couple of years old, but still - - RELEVANT!

Old 04-07-2015, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

Add me please?

k r i s tine | my art
Old 04-07-2015, 11:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by always be my baby (View Post)
Add me please?
Done! Welcome!

Old 04-07-2015, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 04-07-2015, 03:53 PM
Ultimate Fan

@IceKat055 TFTNT. You had me for a second BTW with those articles. I was like: «how did they those come out and Tumblr completely missed it?»
Old 04-07-2015, 07:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceKat055 (View Post)
I love that. I can't see Daryl sending her away, but at the same time I know he won't be cudling and stuff.
Old 04-08-2015, 04:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new
Old 04-08-2015, 10:38 AM
Extreme Fan

This 26 weeks will take forever.
Old 04-08-2015, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm gonna cry

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
Old 04-08-2015, 12:02 PM
Master Fan

The good news is they'll start back to filming in another month or so, so maybe we'll get some goodies from that!

Old 04-08-2015, 12:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceKat055 (View Post)
The good news is they'll start back to filming in another month or so, so maybe we'll get some goodies from that!

I hope so. Maybe some of screen pics of Mcreedus.
Old 04-09-2015, 06:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

You expect goodies & bts stuff? Me never witht he show

Old 04-09-2015, 09:23 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, for whatever reason, they seem to hold out on us. Maybe they're planning a big 10-year anniversary DVD set with ALL the extras?!

We can hope, anyway.

So next season, I want to see Daryl and Carol get angry. There needs to be a massive, emotional explosion where they FINALLY deal with their issues re:

Carol reached out to Daryl and broke through the dam a little bit, but SHE still needs to address what happened with the girls. And Daryl will be the one who will have even a vague understanding of the devastation she's feeling. That scene will be an emotional goldmine, I truly hope they writers don't sweep it under the rug, but rather, make it a huge issue in S6.

Because both Daryl and Carol have been through it before. Both of them were desperate to find Sophia in S2, and were devastated to learn they were too late to save her. And when the situations rolled around again, history repeated itself. Carol and Tyreese had no other option with Lizzie, and Carol blames herself for not seeing Lizzie's sickness in time, and subsequently, Mika's death. Daryl wanted to save Beth, and in the end he couldn't. Both of them were again unable to save little girls from the group. That grief is embedded deep.

I believe Daryl has done most of the mourning we'll see for Beth (though the writers really coulda had Maggie step up a little more, IMO), and he has moved on, retaining the naive, but necessary, hopefulness that she represented. But lingering effects may come into play again, if Carol DOES have a meltdown. She can't keep the Lizzie/Mika situation bottled up. Tyreese was the only one who could understand what, and why, and he's gone now. She's going to have to open up to someone else; I hope Daryl will be that someone else. He's the only one who can really relate.

I just want to see them mourn together, or at the very least, Daryl reaching out to comfort Carol in the same way she reached out to him.