Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2016, 05:59 PM
Elite Fan

Wheater they do or don't there is probably a stupid reason why
Old 03-23-2016, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh I'm sure. It really does all seem for baiting purposes to me.
Old 03-23-2016, 08:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
T dog had a figure from the earlier set so I don't think you can compare, basically everyone even bob had multipli ones before Beth, hell even Noah and it's like really? I could be wrong but I'm sure before gn said it it was actually leaked. The music scene with Rick was not played for laughs I have never seen Daryl so pissed off and he freaking begged Rick not to play music.
I'm pretty sure that was T-Dog's never had an action figure before that. Random but Lori's doesn't even have one, which is so stupid imo. And I think Greg was the only person to ever mention the 800 walkers. I don't know, I heard Daryl asked Rick not to play music because he has bad taste in it. But really I can't say, I haven't even seen gifs that's just what I heard.

I really, really don't think they have to pay to say Beth's name. The character is AMC's property. Unfortunately. And they have no problem mentioning Hershel and others.
Old 03-23-2016, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

From some gifs I saw it did seem like it was a moment where Daryl was thinking of her and it was about her. But he tried to turn it into a joke so Rick wouldn't question anything. But that's all based on the little gifs I saw and my interpretation from that.
Old 03-23-2016, 08:58 PM
Elite Fan

I don't know what I was reading then. My bad, this is what happens I just read about things secondhand.
Old 03-23-2016, 08:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I could be wrong though.
Old 03-23-2016, 09:05 PM
Elite Fan

Both of you have probably seen gifs at least. I haven't even seen that to interpret for myself so you both probably know more than me.
Old 03-23-2016, 09:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah I did see some. And I do feel it was played as a mixture of both.

Though I think I read something similar to what you're saying on my dash though when it came out.
Old 03-23-2016, 09:10 PM
Elite Fan

I know Beth and music go together like peanut butter and jelly but that seems like such a broad thing for Daryl to be upset over.
Old 03-23-2016, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I kinda disagree since her singing was probably the most music any of them had heard in a while and add that to the emotions he felt I could see it. Especially when it probably replays that moment where he tells her to keep singing.
Old 03-23-2016, 09:20 PM
Elite Fan

I understand what you're saying but I guess to me it would sort of depend on the song that was playing. Was that really the first time he's heard any music in Alexandria? I'm getting hypothetical though.
Old 03-23-2016, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I have no idea. But hey I say head canon it however you want.
Old 03-23-2016, 09:33 PM
Elite Fan

I have to look again but I could have sworn he had two one this last time and series 4. Lori not having one is one I never looked into but I guess seeing as a lot hated her it's not shocking. I hate the site but that spoiler site had people near the set who I'm pretty sure confirmed that walkers were there. No, It was before Rick even put the cd in the player that Daryl pleaded with him not too.

Glenn mentioned the people he was close to and Beth wasn't one of them. She has never really been someone who actually knew her if you think about it. He was a lot closer to Beth and Maggie's dad.
Old 03-23-2016, 09:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I still say head canon it however we want to.

And that one still bothers me. They might not have been bffs forever but you think he would have still mentioned her.
Old 03-23-2016, 09:45 PM
Elite Fan

I don't think he does but maybe you're right. I know not many people liked Lori but it's still stupid she never got an action figure when they can go and make a million other random ones.

He doesn't even look that sad or upset to me but that might get me in trouble. It's not in context but the idea that Daryl would be upset by music is weird to me. I'm weird. Didn't he fix that music box?

Exactly. Just because they were close doesn't mean he shouldn't mention her. If that was my s.o. I would fight them but then again I consider myself a decent sibling.