We got a whitty Darvey scene
We got a sassy Donna
We got a happy Louis

So far so good
Old 02-09-2017, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt hun

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

This **** is about to get real with how the last scene ended but I couldn't care less cause this episode left me happy and satisfied I mean with all the great Marvey, Darvey and Larvey interactions and also I had my favorite girl friendship back whoohoo

PS : when Harvey said the actual title of the episode, I laugh for about 10 minutes and I'm still not over it
Old 02-09-2017, 05:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

"Teeth, Nose, Teeth" 613 was a fitting episode to follow the emotional drama of "The Painting" 612--equal parts procedural drama. lighthearted humor, and plenty of positive character interaction between Harvey/Mike, Harvey/Louis, Harvey/Donna, Donna/Rachel, and Donna/Benjamin (we don't see Benjamin nearly often enough).

I'm not that emotionally invested in the Louis/Tara relationship. Viewers barely know Tara, although I appreciate the changes in Louis since he met her...or, maybe more accurately, his willingness to examine his own past behaviors and attempt to change.

For all that Donna knows Harvey better than almost anyone, sometimes I think Mike knows Harvey better than Harvey knows Harvey. Harvey's dream in "She's Gone" 611 revealed his possible romantic interest in Donna, yet only Mike seems attuned to Harvey's subconscious about this. Donna's clueless, and Harvey seems unable to recognize and/or admit his own attraction. "We also need to make sure you don't <cough> Donna at the wedding." Classic.

I loved everything about the Harvey/Mike conversation, especially since it began with an apology from Mike. "I know you only had my best interest at heart. You always do." Couldn't have said it better.

I like that Mike is working at the legal clinic but, wow, Harvey's not entirely wrong when he says Mike is just babysitting. He has his hands full with poor Oliver, but accommodating Marissa's family crisis and picking up the slack for Nathan is a lot for a man with no legal clout. If Nathan wanted someone to do his job for him, he should've hired a real lawyer. But, if that's what gives Mike the shove he needs to apply to the Bar, then so be it.

Love Benjamin's The Donna--this should be a fun storyline!
Old 02-09-2017, 11:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondGirl5 (View Post)

For all that Donna knows Harvey better than almost anyone, sometimes I think Mike knows Harvey better than Harvey knows Harvey. Harvey's dream in "She's Gone" 611 revealed his possible romantic interest in Donna, yet only Mike seems attuned to Harvey's subconscious about this. Donna's clueless, and Harvey seems unable to recognize and/or admit his own attraction. "We also need to make sure you don't <cough> Donna at the wedding." Classic.
I love what you said here! You are right! Mike knows him better than he knows himself
It's almost as if he knew about that the dream
And Donna not knowing I don't think she would believe it :p
Old 02-10-2017, 07:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

the "teeth nose teeth" scene had me crackin up

love that we got to see benjamin again. him and donna working together in interesting to see. although he turned out to be a total creeper

loved the Darvey and the Marvey scenes.
Old 02-11-2017, 06:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I wanted Benjamin back after 6x01 aired, but now that he's actutally here, I'm not sure I like him anymore
Old 02-11-2017, 07:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Why Cyndie?

And yes, the title made me smile too, I was already wondering how they came up with it
Old 02-11-2017, 09:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

I’m enjoying this season and the simplicity of the storylines and the focus on the characters that I really love, Mike, Donna, Harvey, and Louis.

YAY MARVEY SCENE! Harvey and Mike are so cute! I love that Harvey invited him in for a drink so they could catch up.

Donna as Rachel’s maid of Honor and Harvey as Mike’s best man is so cute but how do they not have other friends?

Loved the little donna/harvey jab from Mike.

Tara is annoying... NEXT!

Donna's little computer thing was so funny.

"teeth, nose, teeth" LMAO. Hilarious!

I like Oliver!

Some of the language on this show is so crude lol.

MIKE GOING TO HARVEY AT THE END!
Old 02-12-2017, 06:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Alexa it seems they really have no other friends

love this season so much for pretty much the same reason as you

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Leonie~ (View Post)
Why Cyndie?
I dunno the more I learn about him, the less I like him
Old 02-12-2017, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes! They probably don't have time left for a social life
outside of the office
Old 02-12-2017, 04:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

They're all workaholics, so it makes sense that they're closest to the people with whom they work. Every once in awhile, a character will mention another friend or acquaintance--in the pilot, Harvey mentioned being best man at the wedding of a friend who was also an ADA. And I'm sure Mike still considers Kevin a friend. But for the most part, the gang just have each other.

I actually think Tara is a woman worth pursuing. She's certainly bringing out the best in Louis so far. But, again, both she and this relationship are so new that I haven't become emotionally invested in whether she and Louis are able to sustain something that just exploded out of nowhere. Love at first sight can burn intensely for awhile but it eventually fades to a slow burn that may or may not go completely out. Time will tell.

The crude language has actually toned down a bit. The "g-damn" will never completely disappear but I've heard far less of the d-work and the p-word this season.

Last edited by DiamondGirl5; 02-12-2017 at 04:55 PM