Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-24-2016, 04:49 PM
Moderator Support Team

Suits Episode Discussion 6x07 "Shake The Trees"

Suits 6x07
Harvey, Louis and Donna search for a link to Sutter's inside trading; Mike goes to extremes to get Kevin on his side; and Rachel and Jessica deliver bad news to Leonard Bailey.
Old 08-24-2016, 11:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt

We have a deal, actually there's no deal anymore, oh guess what we have a deal again honestly they totally lost me on the Sutter case I don't understand anything anymore but things are getting intense so it's great
I love how Harvey but also Donna and Louis never hesitate to do anything to help Mike PSL is really a big family btw I'm happy Mike tried to help Kevin and his wife, this is the Michael I know and love
OMG Donna and Stu best scene of the episode for me
Wow Louis must really love Tara to accept this situation, I don't think it will work between them, that relationship is doomed from the start
I'm surprised about Leonard Bailey's witness, I didn't see it coming
Harvey broke my heart at the end he loves Mike so much but come on, he's Harvey freakin' Specter so I'm sure he'll find another way, I have faith in him
Old 08-25-2016, 02:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for opening! I was confused about what day it was
Old 08-25-2016, 06:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love louis and Donna. Mike in prison keeps me glued this season and I like Rachel and Harvey's friendship. not enough jessica/harvey.
Old 08-27-2016, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Harvey yelling. wow!
Old 08-27-2016, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

this one lost me for sure. the only parts of the episode i really cared about were the rachel scenes, weirdly.

and of course the "I'm donna, I'm awesome." scene.

All the stuff with Mike is just losing me. I cant wait for this lame storyline to be over.
Old 08-27-2016, 06:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Meghan is simply shining this season, and I'm totally invested in the Leonard Bailey case. Now that Jessica is involved and an execution date is set, the story should intensify and pick up steam quickly.

Gretchen rocks. Period. So glad she's back this season.

I can't tell if Sean was serious when he told Harvey the deal was off the table, or if he's just playing Harvey, knowing Harvey would not react well, to ensure Harvey defends Sutter to the best of his ability and their collusion isn't discovered. Either way, I'm seeing a light at the end of the tunnel. That story, and how it's been written so that Kevin's story somewhat mirrors Mike's, is well-orchestrated and just complicated enough to keep viewers guessing about the next twist w/o confusing anyone too much.

Harvey going off on Sutter's employee was just...wow. Told you Harvey had gone savage this season. All for Mike.

I'm relieved Mike told Harvey about Kevin's wife and how he (Mike) attempted to convince Jill to take a deal. Mike looked a little surprised when Harvey promised to get a deal for Kevin and Jill without pushing back. Harvey just wants Mike back, no matter what it takes.

"I'm Donna, and I"m awesome." Is commentary even necessary?

I loved Donna's phone conversation with Mike too, and how Louis is willing to stop planning dates to help Harvey with Mike's case. The family is coming together.

Last edited by DiamondGirl5; 08-27-2016 at 06:22 PM
Old 08-29-2016, 05:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved the episode...would have thought Mike would have been out by now, after the episode where he said he was going to cooperate

Donna was awesome! And I love it that Donna says so herself
She can do anything

I'm kinda disappointed about the Louis and what's her name storyline
Didn't expect her to be like that, and don't like where they're taking this
Old 08-29-2016, 10:22 AM
Moderator Support Team

finally watched the episode. and yes donna is awesome. glad everyone knows that (including herself)

gretchen is pretty badass herself nobody will mess with her and im glad she has rachel's back.

i feel bad for louis. he really cares a lot for tara and accepted to be in this doomed relationship. he deserves better.
Old 08-29-2016, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I finally watched last two episodes as well.

First, I love my Jessica but you already know that

Second, tbh Donna was too much Donna for me again, till her last scene with Louis. I loved that scene so much

I am also disappointed with Louis' SL now. It doesn't seem like it's gonna go well, I hope I am wrong.

Also these last two episodes depressed me a lot. I guess everything will go down hill once again. Will see...
Old 08-30-2016, 08:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Glad we are all disappointed with Louis and Tara
Old 08-30-2016, 09:06 AM
Dedicated Fan

I have faith in Louis, surprisingly enough. His relationship with Tara could go either way--it's way too early to judge. Louis began his pursuit with a huge lie, she responded with forgiveness when he confessed, and then she made a confession of her own. For all that, the mutual interest seems to be genuine, so we'll see.

That said, I like Carly Pope, and I like her chemistry with Rick Hoffman, so I'm hoping for the best.