Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT and the promo

I can't wait
Old 08-03-2016, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes thanks! Didn't have time to find one
Old 08-04-2016, 06:58 AM
Dedicated Fan

There is so much goodness in this episode I hardly know where to begin. I mean, every episode this season has been stellar but this one rose to a new level of pure awesomeness.

There's Harvey Specter, and then there's the rest of us. Everyone else can keep the comic book heroes, I'll take Harvey Specter on my side any day. What he did for Mike and Rachel...Harvey's pulling every string he sees, and part of me worries that he might cross a line he can't return from, but at this moment I don't care. Another intense confrontation with Gallo was just bonus. I'm not sure why he insisted on seeing Kevin, unless it was to size up the man for himself. Kevin is a wild card. Who is he really protecting and why? I'm undecided. I know he refused to turn on his father-in-law, but Sean Cahill implied Kevin's father-in-law hurt innocent people, perhaps in a violent way. Maybe Kevin is afraid of his father-in-law and thinks he's protecting his children by keeping silent.

Donna was her usual awesome self. I loved her sage advice to Rachel, and I loved and sympathized with Rachel more than I ever have. I'm relieved that Mike told her the truth. I'm also proud of how Rachel handled her interview with the death row inmate and the confrontation with her professor. Our little Rachel is growing up.

Jessica was awesome too. I loved that she put Stu in his rightful place, and that she stood up for Louis. Stu annoys me, but I'm all for him sticking around if it brings the family together, keeps the firm financially afloat, and provides opportunity to infuse the show with humor. I also really love that Jessica is letting Harvey do what he needs to do to take care of Mike.

Louis and Tara. Sheila who? If Tara can bring out this most human side of Louis, I'm all for more, more, more. As much as I liked Louis and Sheila, their differences were glaring (namely their differences on wanting children). But I also never felt Sheila would fit into the PSL family, whereas I think Tara is potentially a valued member. It's far too soon to tell, but I'm hopeful.

Great, great episode.
Old 08-04-2016, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I still need to watch it
Was it good?
Old 08-04-2016, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

This season has been boring to me personally, but I will say this one thing:

HARVEY LOVES MIKE.

that is all.
Old 08-05-2016, 04:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

awww hope you'll like the upcoming episodes more then, Alexa
Old 08-05-2016, 06:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Alexa I can totally feel the love their bond is stronger than ever and when a teary eyed-filled Harvey admitted to Donna that it was killing him that Mike is in jail instead of him, I melted into a puddle of liquid love

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Leonie~ (View Post)
I still need to watch it
Was it good?
Well, I actually enjoyed this episode, way more than the others, it was intense

Louis is as hilarious as ever and his crush on Tara is absolutely adorable I'm afraid she doesn't see him that way but I hope I'm wrong

I couldn't care less about Rachel's storyline but as a fan of Caroline in the City, I was so happy to see Malcolm Gets again

I understand why Mike took the deal but I honestly thought he wouldn't, oh boy I was wrong
Old 08-05-2016, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey guys!

Just watched the episode and I really liked it. I am loving all the twists and turns this season is bringing very episode.

Harvey and Mike OTP
I am happy that Mike and Rachel had a mini reunion, finally!
My Jessica was flawless again, just everything
I loved the scene between Harvey and Donna, great delivery from both actors
I really thought Kevin might be the guy responsible for death of Mike's parents. But we still don't know what he did yet right? I just wait something very twisty there guys, will see
Louis and his crush was so adorable and fun. I really loved Tara.
Oh and Gretchen, please I need more scenes of her. She is amazing

Things are getting more exciting each week imo.
Also considering season 7 being confirmed we might see Mike out at the end of the season as well.
Old 08-05-2016, 01:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

lessismore wrote:
Quote:
I really thought Kevin might be the guy responsible for death of Mike's parents. But we still don't know what he did yet right? I just wait something very twisty there guys, will see
Kevin refused to testify or turn evidence against his father-in-law, whose crime, according to Sean Cahill, hurt innocent people. We still don't know what that crime was, nor do we know the extent of Kevin's involvement.

cyndie57 wrote:
Quote:
I understand why Mike took the deal but I honestly thought he wouldn't, oh boy I was wrong
Ultimately, I don't think Mike will need to turn on Kevin (because, you know, Harvey will figure something out), and it's possible Kevin will himself finally give the feds the evidence they're looking for. I think part of Harvey's motivation for wanting to see Kevin, beside providing a cover for Mike's absence, was to assess whether he could be trusted and/or why Mike felt a degree of loyalty to him. I also think Harvey will eventually represent Kevin. Just my guess.

lessismore wrote:
Quote:
I am happy that Mike and Rachel had a mini reunion, finally!
Very sweet, very nicely done by Meghan and Patrick. Btw, just a prediction, but I think Rachel's story will eventually connect with Mike's.

Quote:
Harvey and Mike OTP
Are they ever. When Mike is out of jail, they're going to joke about how totally badass they were for making a prison break (that wasn't really a prison break).

Quote:
Louis and his crush was so adorable and fun. I really loved Tara.
Chemistry all over the place.

Quote:
Gretchen, please I need more scenes of her. She is amazing.
She's a great fit for this cast of characters.
Old 08-06-2016, 05:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondGirl5 (View Post)
There's Harvey Specter, and then there's the rest of us. Everyone else can keep the comic book heroes, I'll take Harvey Specter on my side any day. What he did for Mike and Rachel...Harvey's pulling every string he sees, and part of me worries that he might cross a line he can't return from, but at this moment I don't care.

I love what you said here! You are so right!

Amazing episode, loved Rachel in it, love seeing this side of her
I also loved the Mike/Rachel scenes I just love them together.

Louis and Tara....I'm not sure She seems great, but I don't see her being interested in him

Quote:
I think part of Harvey's motivation for wanting to see Kevin, beside providing a cover for Mike's absence, was to assess whether he could be trusted and/or why Mike felt a degree of loyalty to him. I also think Harvey will eventually represent Kevin. Just my guess.
that would be great I hope you're right
Old 08-06-2016, 05:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Leonie~ (View Post)

Louis and Tara....I'm not sure She seems great, but I don't see her being interested in him
that's my fear too I hope she's not gonna break his heart, my poor Louis
Old 08-06-2016, 07:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

She seemed to nice to break his heart on purpose though
Old 08-06-2016, 10:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yes, I won't blame her if she doesn't feel the same, it happens