Moderator Support Team

Suits Episode Discussion: 5x15- "Tick Tock" [Airs February 24th, 2016]

Old 02-25-2016, 09:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hope to watch it tomorrow!
Old 02-26-2016, 12:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt hun

Man, the last 10 minutes were freakin' intense I was holding my breath without even realizing it
I'm so glad Louis didn't do anything stupid his scene with Jessica was awesome she and Donna have so much faith in Harvey, it's beautiful to see
The next episode can't come fast enough that cliffhanger is killing me
Old 02-26-2016, 02:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I just finished is....still shocked about the ending

I am also glad Louis didn't help Anita! I was shocked when I saw he taped Harvey!

The Donna/Harvey scene was Amazing! One of those I love

This cliffhanger is killing me too Cyndie!
Old 02-26-2016, 11:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

I definitely thought (& still think) Mike should have called more people to the stand, especially when it was him & not Harvey making the choices & doing the "calling", literally in self-defense... This feeling/opinion was strengthened (I thought) in me as well as Mike when Donna took the 5th, thereby not saying anything for or against him.

Recounting this episode to a relative who used to watch the show but doesn't anymore, I got the "Mr. Diaz" quote wrong. I recalled it as saying if they found his friends guilty, he would be as well. Reading the true quote now, they both seem truthful (& make sense) to me. However, if I were in the same situation, if I was found guilty & in any way punished for anything, what happens to "my friends" is neither my problem nor my concern.
Old 02-27-2016, 06:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really have no idea what I would have done if I were in Mike's shoes
Old 02-27-2016, 05:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Leonie~ (View Post)
I really have no idea what I would have done if I were in Mike's shoes
My only answer is without a doubt, "Be my own defense attorney."

WHY!?

1] Seeing the arrest-at-the-firm scene again when the show returned this year, I found myself wondering what crime(s) exactly he was being charged-with/arrested-for. As the case/season has gone on, Gibbs has actually helped me with that (seemingly much the way she has Mike & the firm), in both cases (no pun intended) to her own detriment. If I wasn't sure what I was being arrested-for/charged-with, I'd be basically guaranteed to spend time working on defenses for things I wasn't, possibly giving them reasons to do so in the future, & certainly leaving my defense in their current case lacking.

2] If I wasn't sure about my choice of "self-defense" by then, the disagreements regarding being my lawyer between Rachel's father & Harvey would have sealed it.

2A] Both have their reasons to get me acquitted: Harvey also defending himself as the guy who hired me, as well as protecting the firm; Rachel's Dad not wanting a convict (or con man) to be married to his daughter. However, they are both probably able to see those in/about each other, meaning they should be able to decide which is the better one for me. In addition, while Harvey is doing self-defense (same as I would be), he is not the one doing time if he loses.

2B] If 2 respected lawyers can't decide who would/should be the better defense attorney for me, that may be because the correct answer is "neither".

3] Lastly, if anyone other than myself is my attorney in the case, & they lose, I'm the one facing whatever punishment (disbarment or anything else, & almost assuredly jail time). Gibbs or anyone else can go after any other partner at the firm for anything, but regardless of if she does so or not (& does so successfully or not, or whatever sentence/punishment they get), I can't talk to them or touch them from behind bars. I'm not likely to beat myself up for "landing" myself in there, but better anger simply not acted on than plenty of it to think about rightfully directed at someone I couldn't get near if I wanted to.
Old 02-28-2016, 06:36 AM
Master Fan

intense episode.
OMG
i hope last episode will be a happy one
Old 02-28-2016, 10:58 AM
Moderator Support Team

the end was so intense
Old 02-28-2016, 10:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Very good episode. But I’ll be ready for all this stuff to be over. I hate seeing how everyone is hurting. And i’m surprised they are doing this storyline now, the whole show plot is about Mike being a fake lawyer so how are they going to keep that premise after this season?

Loved the Harvey/Donna scenes so much and the ending scene was so adorable when Harvey went to Donna. I loved seeing Harvey cry and I loved Donna saying that Harvey was worth it and she didn’t want to lose him. So much love there. “Show him that you have faith in him like I have faith in you.” dsfdsfdds

I also love how much Harvey cares about Mike. Freaking adorable.