Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-17-2016, 05:32 PM
Moderator Support Team

Suits Episode Discussion: 5x14 - "Self Defense" [Airs February 17th, 2016]

Last edited by Sweetgirl465; 02-24-2016 at 04:44 PM
Old 02-18-2016, 06:21 AM
Loyal Fan

I really enjoyed the episode! I can't get enough. I'm so happy Jimmy went through with it, I hoped Harold would back him up at the end Glad to see Trevor being ripped apart - he deserved it and I'm glad Rachel talked Mike into gettting Harvey as his attorney. Mike could never act like that, only ruthless Harvey. I'm so excited for next week episode!
I knew something up would be with Donna's testimony, especially that she wanted to tell the truth (it seems like it) and she said that he got his way into the interview, but then I was like aargh, what she's gonna say, that he said he wanted to escape police?
Old 02-18-2016, 07:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt Nat

What an intense episode
Love that they talked about Jenny
But I don't understand why Harvey talked about cheating, Rachel just kissed Logan once, since when a simple kiss is cheating ?
Donna owned the episode for me, Sarah's such a great actress I wanted to give her a hug after her testimony and when she interrupted Marvey's pissing contest, so funny
Still don't like when they argue so much, but Harvey saying he did all he did just for Mike aw
I really hope Louis won't do anything stupid, I have faith in him or not...
Old 02-18-2016, 09:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

i would classify kissing as cheating....
Old 02-19-2016, 01:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well of course, everyone is entitled to their opinion but Harvey saying that she broke her vow of fidelity with a simple kiss, come on I'm sure everyone at the firm actually believes she slept with Logan now
Old 02-19-2016, 07:13 AM
Loyal Fan

I would classify kissing as cheating as well.. I'm with the guy that loves me and what? I kiss another dude? Or he kisses another woman? That's no-no for me. I don't care what other people at the people think about Rachel, I'm glad Harvey is such a ruthless person, because it seems like he's the only one thinking straight in this entire case and he's the only one that can get Mike out of this thing.
I think that Louis will do something incredibly smart with Harvey, to get to Gibbs He wouldn't be so mean after all that happened. I wish we could see more of Louis and Sheila though. They could easily become my otp of the show (after darvey ) I love these two and they made each other so happy!
Old 02-20-2016, 02:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

And some people think cheating begins when you think about another person or dream about another person so let's all agree to disagree my problem here is that Harvey talked about it as if it was a big deal and I know Rachel was too shocked to answer but she should have said that it was a simple kiss, it happened once and that her 'husband' still has a total faith in her, period, thus she wouldn't feel so humiliated
Old 02-20-2016, 04:54 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyndie57 (View Post)
And some people think cheating begins when you think about another person or dream about another person so let's all agree to disagree my problem here is that Harvey talked about it as if it was a big deal and I know Rachel was too shocked to answer but she should have said that it was a simple kiss, it happened once and that her 'husband' still has a total faith in her, period, thus she wouldn't feel so humiliated
Alright, let's do that!
I think Harvey didn't necessarily want to do it, he just wanted to let Mike see what kind of things Gibbs may bring up. Maybe it wasn't as big deal as Harvey wanted it to make, but it caused shock + it could actually give Mike a little bit of sympathy, since his them supposedly wife cheated on him.
Old 02-20-2016, 09:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
i would classify kissing as cheating....
Haha me too!

Great episode! I certainly hope you're right about Louis rachade
Because I'm afraid he'll turn on them....freaky ending :loL:

I think Harold is a cutie for wanting to testify for Mike but it's a great choice that Mik didn't let him, because he would have cried in court or something!

Also, I love episodes with test trials in them
Harvey was badass

Can't wait for next week....

Oh but I didn't understand what Mike and Harvey were up to in the end... does anyone know?
Old 02-20-2016, 09:17 AM
Moderator Support Team

I really loved the scenes when they were doing the trial practice

and I really hope Louis doesn't do anything stupid

excited for the next week episode
Old 02-20-2016, 09:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Me too Can't wait
Old 02-21-2016, 03:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachade (View Post)
Alright, let's do that!
I think Harvey didn't necessarily want to do it, he just wanted to let Mike see what kind of things Gibbs may bring up. Maybe it wasn't as big deal as Harvey wanted it to make, but it caused shock + it could actually give Mike a little bit of sympathy, since his them supposedly wife cheated on him.
yes, I understand Harvey's motivation but Rachel's absence of reaction annoyed me and I don't even like her ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Leonie~ (View Post)
I think Harold is a cutie for wanting to testify for Mike but it's a great choice that Mik didn't let him, because he would have cried in court or something!
haha totally, I like him but he's a baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Leonie~ (View Post)
Oh but I didn't understand what Mike and Harvey were up to in the end... does anyone know?
they're gonna do what Mike wanted from the beginning, he's gonna represent himself but I don't know what's gonna be Harvey's excuse to not be his lawyer anymore, I can't wait to see what they come up with

Just realized Patrick directed that episode bonus point for him
Old 02-21-2016, 04:29 AM
Loyal Fan

I think Rachel was too shocked to have any sort of reaction - I think no one expected that Harvey would bring such thing out...
Old 02-21-2016, 08:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

oh THAT plan! Thanks Cyndie!
Old 02-21-2016, 02:25 PM
Master Fan

what a tense episode.
but very good.
lets see what happens
im worry with that loius situation