I am jealous of their friendship, yes
thanks for bringing that over Cyndie
Old 07-28-2016, 01:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

me too

YW hun my pleasure
Old 07-28-2016, 09:00 AM
Dedicated Fan

Sweet how Harvey was standing outside Mike's old office, missing him worrying about him. Mike's name is still on the door, but I wonder how Harvey will react if one of the new tenants tries to move in. And I love how he puts Mike's interests first (rightly or wrongly), ahead of potential clients.

Mike feels very stressed, frustrated, helpless, and probably terrified for his safety. I like that he feels safe enough with Harvey to vent frustration, but I think he's unwittingly feeding Harvey's guilt.

I like their plan to sort of turn the tables on Gallo, give him something to think about besides seeking revenge on Harvey by hurting Mike. Hope it works (I have a feelings things are going to get even more complicated though).
Old 07-28-2016, 09:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You have watched the episode already? ^^

I still have to, when I get the time
Old 07-28-2016, 10:41 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yep, seen it 3 times already. So far this season, I've been able to watch every episode live--I even live-tweeted the first two episodes. Gabriel tweeted fans last night, and who wants to miss that, right? Last week, he RT me, and I'm still not quite over it
Old 07-28-2016, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondGirl5 (View Post)
Yep, seen it 3 times already. So far this season, I've been able to watch every episode live--I even live-tweeted the first two episodes. Gabriel tweeted fans last night, and who wants to miss that, right? Last week, he RT me, and I'm still not quite over it
So happy for you! You are a great fan! I would definitely live tweet if my timezone would be a lot closer to US I love watching live and tweeting with all fans and actors. It's a lot fun!

I really liked how Harvey put Mike first. And I also liked how he was standing outside of his office, missing him too.
Old 07-29-2016, 05:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm so jealous of you
I know...I do always read his tweets but I didn't have time to watch the episode yet...just did though
Old 07-29-2016, 06:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Whaaat ? Gabriel RT you I hate you

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)

I really liked how Harvey put Mike first. And I also liked how he was standing outside of his office, missing him too.
me too, it's so obvious he can't function without him by his side but I need more scenes between them, is it too much to ask ?
Old 07-29-2016, 02:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

What's funny is, I really wasn't trying to get a RT and I was totally surprised by it! It was also liked/RT by 70 plus other people. Most RT's I've ever gotten. I tweeted it just after 602 "Accounts Payable".

For me, it was firmly established after the first half of season 4, when Mike was working for the investment banker, that neither Harvey nor Mike were the same man without the other. What makes s6 so interesting and difficult for them is, they're on the same side and working together but they can't really be together outside that tiny visitation room at the prison. They can form a game plan but then Mike has to execute his part of the plan while dealing with the variables of prison life, while Harvey has to execute his part of the plan while dealing with the variables of the legal system. As a result, both will probably be forced to alter the plan w/o being able to consult with the other.

I miss them together too, but at least they DO have scenes together, unlike Mike and the other main characters, including fiance Rachel. This is a prison story and it must be told honestly, the hope being for a big payoff (for fans) when Mike is finally released. Aaron Korsh likes to use the phrase "earn it", and that's what this is about. Mike committed a crime, and Suits has always been about the characters facing the consequences of their actions. Both Mike and Harvey should have to fight through this situation, and it should be hard. But that should only male the endgame that much sweeter.
Old 07-30-2016, 02:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I like when celebrities I love like/RT or respond to my tweets too What did you write to him?

For me too, Mike&Harvey became an unseperable "couple" imo Now they are frustrated but also they are still a team.
Old 07-30-2016, 06:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't even see that! He retweeted you? love that
Old 07-30-2016, 09:53 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yes, I'm @jatg0501 on Twitter. Come follow me! I'm not a one-topic tweeter though. I tweet about baseball, books, TV, music, and politics the most, but I have a wider range of interests.

https://twitter.com/jatg0501/status/755947652408348673

Other actors, writers, directors have liked/RT me, but Gabriel is probably best known. Patrick J. Adams, Matt Bomer and Gina Rodriquez are other favorites who've not RT me but will regularly engage followers on social media. It's easy to be cynical and say they do it for positive publicity, which might be partially true, but all of these individuals have reputations for being down-to-earth and friendly.
Old 07-30-2016, 11:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondGirl5 (View Post)
Yes, I'm @jatg0501 on Twitter. Come follow me! I'm not a one-topic tweeter though. I tweet about baseball, books, TV, music, and politics the most, but I have a wider range of interests.

https://twitter.com/jatg0501/status/755947652408348673

Other actors, writers, directors have liked/RT me, but Gabriel is probably best known. Patrick J. Adams, Matt Bomer and Gina Rodriquez are other favorites who've not RT me but will regularly engage followers on social media. It's easy to be cynical and say they do it for positive publicity, which might be partially true, but all of these individuals have reputations for being down-to-earth and friendly.
Great tweet Jean! It was a great scene and very emotional

I got RTs/Likes and follows. It's kinda silly but it's also something makes me so happy too
Old 08-01-2016, 04:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You did too? That's great

that tweet Jean
Old 08-01-2016, 04:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Leonie~ (View Post)
You did too? That's great

that tweet Jean
Not from Suits cast. I rarely interact with them but NG cast of course. For instance just yesterday Max Greenfield (Schmidt) followed me. He thanked for support via DM. I died from happiness!

I think I will try to interact more with Gabriel too tho. Gina doesn't have social media, so maybe I can send my love and admiration to her through Gabriel too