Old 02-12-2015, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

they are perfect

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥

Old 02-14-2015, 09:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They really are such breathtaking pics

I was watching CF the other night and when they were riding in the carriages and Katniss grabbed for Peeta's hand I was struck by the parallel of her not wanting to hold his hand at all when hey first riding. Katniss truly came to love Peeta and the amazing thing is she didn't even realize that she was falling in love with him
Old 02-14-2015, 09:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

thats a great moment. they will go together as one

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 02-14-2015, 09:19 PM
Extreme Fan

So true. Her love for Peeta, snuck up on her and burrowed deep in her heart; kind of like oak tree seeds taking forever to break through the ground revealing a sapling. By the time she was displaying natural signs of affections, she was in too deep.
Old 02-14-2015, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

and he was gone

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 02-14-2015, 09:28 PM
Extreme Fan

Well almost....thank goodness he returned to her.
Old 02-14-2015, 09:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That pearl that Peeta gave her loved how she clung to it during MJ it was like she was clinging to whatever she could to help her feel closer to him. I still love how whenever he was on TV Katniss was right there she couldn't and wouldn't one miss one moment of seeing him it was so amazing how she knew he didn't even sound like himself she knew him so well better than anyone else ever could. She knew something was wrong and she was determined to protect him no matter the cost to herself
Old 02-14-2015, 10:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

seeing the pearl in the second scene just melted my heart

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 02-16-2015, 10:45 PM
Absolute Fan

We should talk about this little extended snippet from the Peeta/Snow deleted scene...

I mean...
Old 02-17-2015, 03:49 AM
Extreme Fan

I love the little hair pull. She's so naturally affectionate here, not at all as indifferent as Snow accused her of being when he paid her a visit. Now he sees it, he saw it initially in CF, him watching that clip just cements it for the viewer that he now believes her feelings for Peeta are much deeper than assumed.

In hindsight you see why he had Peeta highjacked. On tumblr, someone posted the words "move, and counter-moves" pics of Peeta and Snow during this conversation and it's true. The highjacking (as much as it done to Peeta) is a more a move against Katniss while the physical and psychological torture (including the torture and killing of his stylists, the avoxes) was a move against Peeta. Snow knew exactly how involved Peeta and Katniss were involved with the rebellion (very little) but was just being spiteful (at dictator level) in order to maintain his quickly diminishing power. When people feel their power slipping, they do very dangerous things in order to stay in power.

Snow's first attempt to influence the masses with the first interview is futile because Peeta's isn't so easily swayed to his way of thinking. Peeta isn't so pliable, he's very moral, and as intelligent as he's always been despite being "left behind" he won't be used so easily to sell Capitol propaganda. Snow sees this now so he implements his horrific Plan B, make Peeta into his little pawn by any means necessary, destroying both Peeta and Katniss in the process.

Mr Sutherland is brilliant as Snow but in this scene I must commend Josh for how he played Peeta. Peeta is so defiant, so dignified and so strong, even if he sitting in front of the man that could end his life with just one word. His clothes, his rigid posture, his quiet demeanor, you would think Peeta's broken, defeated but he isn't. I can imagine what must be running through his mind at this very moment, like a rumbling earth before a quake hits. Peeta, the silver-tongued one appears very tranquil. He measures his words very carefully. He is in fact still playing the game and he's winning. He's not crying, pleading and begging for his own life, for him, Katniss is safe and that's all that matters. Snow is the one scrambling for a way out, for a solution and is clutching at straws. He's won the game but he's officially lost the war, and Peeta despite not knowing what truly laid for him at the hands of Snow, we see that he'll face it with all dignity, courage and defiance.

This scene just proves how AWESOME Peeta's character is, I wish we'd see Snow reaction when he finally sees Peeta's (almost completely) free from the highjacking's death grip.

Last edited by rpmaluki; 02-17-2015 at 04:00 AM
Old 02-17-2015, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

there's another moment when you see Peeta kisses her neck in that scene

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 02-17-2015, 06:53 PM
Absolute Fan

Old 02-17-2015, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

and the moment we all died

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 02-17-2015, 08:54 PM
Absolute Fan

Even though it was cut, the fact that they gave us even more footage from that scene just proves how much they love us.