Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2020, 05:22 AM
Loyal Fan

Last night's show was good, but the ending made me feel for Mr. Cooper. If he had known that the librarian was going to take a hit, I am sure that he would've done things differently when that reckless player entered the picture. To me, he should sue that station for character defamation.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Old 04-03-2020, 03:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Missy was my favorite part during last night's show. Sheldon, I love him to pieces, but when I heard what he had to say to the librarian who currently remains in a neck brace...will Billy's sister ever be shown again by the way? Now its like she never once existed.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Old 04-17-2020, 10:49 AM
Loyal Fan

The ending of last night's show made me want to smack the crack out of Me-Maw! My only question is will her choice of action also get Missy booted from the baseball team?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Old 04-18-2020, 06:21 PM
Elite Fan

She's doesn't have to marry a man because he's helping her grandchildren. The way he acted was awful. Of course she didn't act the best.

Georgie screwed up. But the way Dale reacted, was bad and only because he was pissed at Georgie's grandmother. Of course anyone else might also be fired. But Georgie tried to fix it, but he didn't help matters by not going to police.

I don't think Dale will take it out on Missy. She helps his team. So, if she keeps playing well? He might not keep her out another game because of a boy. Georgie affected his business.

Or maybe this will make Missy stop playing? Who knows.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 07:59 AM
Loyal Fan

^^^ To me, Dale definitely is in need of an attitude adjustment, but in my opinion, MeMaw needs it more due to her lack of interest in getting married. She is eventually going to end up alone for good if she doesn't start considering the feelings of whoever she chooses to spend her time with. Dr. S. wanted to marry her and it didn't happen. Dale wants to marry her now and has there been any change where her frame of mind is concerned? None. If the number one person on her priority list is going to be herself, then she just needs to keep to herself from here on out. It will definitely save other people a lot of time that they can't ever get back in the first place.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last edited by James Otto Sweet Heart; 04-19-2020 at 04:15 PM
James Otto Sweet Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 11:42 AM
Elite Fan

Of course we don't know what MeeMaw's future is, but from the sounds of it on BBT. She might have decided to be alone. It didn't sound like she married again. She either had her one great love, or the marriage had it's issues, and she has decided she rather spend time with her daughter, and grandkids. She dates, she grambles, and she likes to be have an attitude about a lot of things.

She doesn't have to stay celibate if she doesn't want to marry again. She just has to make it known. She probably got too far into it with Dale before she let it be known.

But Dale acted badly. I guess we'll see the fallout. Or will he come down from it, and they continue on. Georgie gets his job back, or finds a new one and restarts his car fund.

Georgie probably doesn't make the same mistake again.
Old 04-27-2020, 11:35 AM
Loyal Fan

I just saw a commercial for this Thursday night's episode. It has been labeled the season finale. I wonder if whatever was being filmed when the shutdown began will be finished eventually and shown when the show comes back in the fall.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Old 04-30-2020, 07:44 PM
Loyal Fan

In my opinion, tonight's show was such a great way to close the current season to where I wonder what the next episode was going to have happen in it since it I guess was supposed to be the real season closer.

I am glad that Sheldon and Mr. Cooper tore into Mrs. Cooper about what a control freak she is. Missy blaming Sheldon for the fight that their parents were having only made me wish that she was booted from the ball team and I LOVED watching Georgie and MeMaw leave their mark on the sporting goods store!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The moment between Mrs. Cooper and Mrs. Sparks was sweet and the nice things that were said about Sheldon during his film were very heart warming. I am so happy that Dr. Sturgis was so quick to welcome Sheldon back to his class after the disagreement that they had earlier in the season. Maybe Georgie will eventually receive the same treatment at the auto parts store that he used to work at should a spot for him become available there. When I heard Sheldon say "I want dad.", right then is when I cried because his dad can not be shared with someone like me who wasn't blessed with much in the parental area.
Old 05-01-2020, 12:17 PM
Elite Fan

I think we needed to see George standing up. We knew Sheldon went to college at 11, but we didn't know where he went, until he went to Germany and Cal Tech at 14/15. I understand Mary doesn't want to lose Sheldon, but the boy is too smart to stay...

I think we would have seen Sheldon graduating from high school. We still might see it, a scene or so from it whenever the show comes back in the fall.

I wonder if Sheldon's feelings about his father on BBT was because of what ends up happening with her father... So it is nice to see some father/son activity. Loved them teaming up to convince Mary, and a nod to BBT in the process.
Old 05-10-2020, 06:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Can´t wait when Shelly is 12 in that show (Adult Sheldon told Leonard in the pilot episode of the show that he (Sheldon) did that experiment with the stairs -> Quote " Sheldon: If the height of a single step is off by as little as two millimetres, most people will trip.

Leonard: I don’t care. Two millimetres? That doesn’t seem right.

Sheldon: No, it’s true, I did a series of experiments when I was twelve, my father broke his clavicle." quote end")

I never thought about that when I walk up and down staris
~My top ships: Brennan/Booth, Shamy, Penny/Leonard, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Valerie/David, Kelly/Dylan, Monica/Chandler, Ross/Rachel, Angela/Hodgins, Piper/Leo, Jessica/James~Hanna/Caleb, Michael/Ash ~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

‘Young Sheldon’ Joins Nick At Nite Fall Comedy Lineup
Old 08-28-2020, 01:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the news.
~My top ships: Brennan/Booth, Shamy, Penny/Leonard, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Valerie/David, Kelly/Dylan, Monica/Chandler, Ross/Rachel, Angela/Hodgins, Piper/Leo, Jessica/James~Hanna/Caleb, Michael/Ash ~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~
Old 10-13-2020, 01:07 PM
Loyal Fan

According to the Twitter page for Iain Armitage (Sheldon), the season four opener will be shown on November 5th.

God bless you and him and the rest of the cast always!!!

Holly
Old 10-18-2020, 02:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Season 3 is on my Amazon Prime I so watch it
Old 10-18-2020, 06:28 PM
Six billion souls

Just binge watched the show. Actually love it more than TBBT!

Leigh Tumblr
BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top