Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2019, 05:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the video Karen.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 01-10-2020, 04:16 PM
Extreme Fan

I just now saw last night's new episode at the CBS website. After seeing how Boyd from the Last Man Standing show feels about his conception, I hope that George Jr. from this show doesn't know too much about how his own coming about took place. If that boy had witnessed the meltdown that his mother had in front of the preacher, it would've taken all that I have in me not to slug her! I will never be a cheerleader for abortion, but in my opinion, if the child is going to remain in the picture, there had better be some kind of positive attitude out of the parents because no child should ever feel like they are nothing but in the way of someone else's life, especially the lives of their parents!!!

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Old 01-11-2020, 03:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

I watched the first two episodes of Season 1 last night on DVD. What a nice show!
I keep watching it.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 01-18-2020, 07:22 AM
Extreme Fan

Because my other current favorite sitcom is on when this one is, I had to watch the newest episode of this show later. I normally don't care for Paige and I definitely wanted to slap her for putting her stolen loot in there with Sheldon's things, but when her heart to heart with Sheldon happened, I will admit that I wanted to put my arms around her. To me, her parents need their heads knocked together. They may not be husband and wife anymore, but that doesn't mean that their role as parents have come to an end too. Therefore, Paige and her sister should be the top priority instead of their mother's new smoking habit and whatever their dad is up to now.

Another person who in my opinion is in sheer and severe need of an attitude adjustment is Mr. Cooper. I've heard it said that pride is a sin. Well, to me, being like that most definitely doesn't set the right example. Because of his dad's frame of mind, George Jr. might not be so quick anymore to help those who need it which is what Mr. Cooper wanted Jr. to do from the very beginning anyway. He wanted Jr. to make himself useful where cutting the grass was concerned, right? Well when Jr. notices something else that needs attention and tries to do what he can, instead of being proud of having himself a helpful son, Mr. C. responds in the WRONG prideful way! I have three words for anyone who is like that: E FREAKING NOUGH!!!

I read at another website that country singer Reba McEntire will be in an upcoming episode of this show. She will be a former interest of the man that MeMaw is now going with.

God bless you and Reba always!!!

Holly
Old 01-19-2020, 03:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Only four episodes left of Season 1 to watch for me.
I plan to buy Season 2 soon on DVD.
Old 01-31-2020, 09:44 AM
Extreme Fan

Last night's show was good! Missy should be glad that she remains on that ball team considering how she chose to get her track record going. I wish that at the end of the show Sheldon had let her know about his "trap" that she so willingly walked into and the smile on Georgie's face while in the RV listening to the three stooges cluck not to mention what he choose to drink and eat is the cherry on top of the ice cream for me.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Has it ever been said why Connie's husband is no longer around? To me she should be glad that other people still consider her to be worth the attention because its better than being ignored completely, but I will admit that I felt for her when she went to where his name is.
Old 02-07-2020, 06:23 AM
Extreme Fan

Last night's show was so good. I love how the Lord has such a presence in the story line.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Old 02-13-2020, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

I started watching Season 2 today. It´s nice so far.
Old 02-13-2020, 06:35 PM
Extreme Fan

Normally I watch this show later because of Last Man Standing being on simultaneously, but I watched this show first because of Reba being a part of it and I loved it!

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

P.S. Georgie and Missy were my favorite part.
Old 02-18-2020, 02:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

I`m almost done with watching Season 2. Only five episodes left. Still such a fan of his meewma And his wonderful mom (Zoey Perry is so like her mom Laurie Metcalf Just from the style how they both play that role )
Old 02-18-2020, 07:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The mannerisms that Zoey is able to bring to role, because her mother had the role on Big Bang Theory is amazing. There are really are moments you hear decades older Mary Cooper come through her.

I love Missy. I still curious if the show will ever go down the path Sheldon laid out on BBT with his father.... Or will they draw it all out so they don't have to go down that road until the end...

But still I love this version of George Sr. So, I am curious where it will go, if the show lasts. It will probably never last as long as BBT because they have sorta a timeline of where Sheldon moves on.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Old 02-21-2020, 05:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Last night's show was good, but to me, Mary didn't elaborate enough if she had no other choice but to tell George Jr. about her past. She should've told him that her car accident could've been the end of her life and not being responsible enough in the bedroom could've garnered her an STD instead of a baby at any time too.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. How long a flight is it from Medford Texas to Pasadena California? And was Sheldon at the college that he eventually goes to?
Old 02-21-2020, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She once before lied to Georgie about whether she was pregnant when she got married. He asked early on if he had been unplanned, but she lied. This time with him getting older, and lying about going to a girl's home when her parent's was away. That was a timely discussion, and might make him think twice. Whether or not he planned to do anything is very different, and he needed to know at this stage.

Mary doesn't like to talk about those things. But I think this was conversation that needed to be said not about the other aspects of her past. Makes me wonder what made her find god? Given she was a hellion as a teenager, and has her mother as her parent.

Was it a unplanned pregnancy and marriage...

Yeah the episode was a nod to Big Bang Theory. Sheldon eventually moves to Pasedena to do work, and research on String Theory and other aspects and meets his future wife and the greatest friends of his life.

And they regularly meet for lunch in the same cafeteria that was shown.

The fact that he was there with his father made it more poignant given the future that is destined.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Old 03-06-2020, 01:59 AM
Extreme Fan

How much was Sheldon really asking for during last night's show?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Also when did Mrs. Cooper become okay with Missy dropping bad language?
Old 03-06-2020, 05:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I need to watch more eoisodes it's cool Sheldon went their to the cafeteria for the first time with his Dad
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top