Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2018, 01:04 PM
Extreme Fan

I saw last night's show. How many times is Mrs. Cooper going to get in the way of Sheldon trying to take care of things himself? First she screws up his trying to get a bank loan so that he could get himself a computer and now she takes the phone from him again when he is only trying to conquer his fear of dogs! What is the woman's problem? She should be happy that she has at least one kid who is trying to take care of his own problems himself. Would she rather him be like George Jr.?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Also, if Mrs. Sparks is not a fan of that preacher man, why does she continue to go to the man's church?
Old 05-03-2018, 06:41 PM
Extreme Fan

My favorite thing about tonight's episode was seeing Mr. and Mrs. Cooper interact with Miss and George Jr.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Old 05-10-2018, 06:26 PM
Extreme Fan

I saw tonight's show. So who does Meemaw decide to go with?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Old 09-25-2018, 04:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Last night the season two opener of this show was shown and I wanted so bad to smack Sheldon's dad. Maybe if he had done something about the refrigerator first, Sheldon never would've laid a hand on it in such a way! I once heard it said that if you are not minding the store, its eventually going to get minded for you.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Did the book that Sheldon had not say how to put the unit back together?
Old 09-25-2018, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

the opening part where Sheldon could hear the sound of the fridge motor loud and clear and the cutting to how quiet it sounded to everyone else at the dinner table is exactly how I hear annoying sounds that no one else in the room seems to notice like a ticking clock, or the hum of something in the background. It just sounds so much louder to people like me and Sheldon...
Old 09-28-2018, 06:23 PM
Extreme Fan

I saw last night's show and I don't blame Sheldon for turning that game over when that girl does nothing but gloat over how smart she thinks that she is compared to everyone else which is something that Sheldon has never done. He may say that he is smarter, but has he ever once turned it into a big ole song and dance? Never.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Old 10-01-2018, 04:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

I plan to buy the show on DVD. The dubbed version is fine but I love the orginal more and my English is good enough.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 10-05-2018, 07:01 AM
Extreme Fan

I love where last night's show ended considering where it was taken to in the middle due to Sheldon's mom. What made her think that her answers would be found in a bar? Another character on the show who I think is in serious need of an attitude adjustment is MeMaw (I guess the fruit didn't go falling far from the tree.). Yeah, Sheldon's timing may have been off where asking about a trip to Radio Shack was concerned, but would she have rather him ask his mother after she had just gotten that bad new bomb dropped on her? I am rather surprised that he didn't considering the fact that all MeMaw was doing then was using Sheldon as a hot potato against his father who was also not being that much help.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Old 10-11-2018, 06:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Tonight's show was so good. I love what Sheldon had to say to his dad at the end.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If MeMaw ever did pay back the $300 dollars that Mr. Cooper was nice enough to give her, I don't know why such a big deal was made. Of course the whole mess got started with MeMaw getting drunk while out with George Jr. I most definitely do not blame Mrs. Cooper for getting all worked up over that.
Old 10-12-2018, 01:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

It doesn`t bother me that the show is not live taped in front of an audience.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 10-19-2018, 03:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Last night's show was good. I will admit that I felt bad for Missy when she said that she is pretty much on her own. To me, both the parents need to do better on making sure that all three kids are getting the same amount of attention.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Old 10-26-2018, 04:13 PM
Extreme Fan

What I loved about last night's show, besides Sheldon of course, was seeing Georgie's girlfriend invite the Lord into her life.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Any respect that I had for the preacher though went right out the window when I saw how he decided to dress for the night.
Old 11-02-2018, 06:55 PM
Extreme Fan

I saw last night's show. I hope this is the last that we see of that Paige girl. She knows that she gets on Sheldon's nerves and she loves it!

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Old 11-09-2018, 05:55 PM
Extreme Fan

I saw last night's show and my most favorite part was seeing that wink come from George Jr. when him and Mr. Cooper were at the body shop.

God bless you and Montana (George Jr.) always!!!

Holly

P.S. I don't blame him for picking his new job over football practice by the way. If he isn't going to be given a fair share of playing time, what's the point in remaining in such a picture?
Old 11-16-2018, 07:47 PM
Extreme Fan

I saw last night's show and to me, the job offer should've been taken if it was going to mean better money compared to what was already coming in.

God bless you always!!!

Holly