Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2018, 12:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for letting me know!

I find Bex so annoying. lol. She is such an irritating person. Can't keep a job, gets offended so easily, cheats... just... yuck. i love that he's pissed at her now, I hope he kills her off next lmao. I find her so obnoxious.

Bex/Joe are also so irritating and cringey to watch.

The preview for next week looks strange to me tough, Joe's dating someone new? its been 3 months? Seems like a very odd storyline. Is that how it happened in the books? Just seems too soon to already do a flashfoward.
Old 11-01-2018, 11:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

The show is okay but its kind of getting tiring watching this bex/joe trainwreck over and over. lol. IDK, what more can the show do?
Old 11-05-2018, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well episode 9 was crazy! Like OMG great episode!

I still think Candice is dead. I think Joe photoshopped all those pics of her in Italy. I can't believe that she just disappeared & no one tried to follow up. Bex seemed more interested in finding her than Maddie. Like Maddie was supposed to be her friend & just believed she ghosted everyone without a trace? Terrible. And I really had to laugh at Joe being offended that Beck was looking into it & threw it in her face calling her the monster, he's really good at manipulation.

I was screaming the whole time when Beck found his box. I was like OMG why aren't you running out of there!

I can't wait for the finale! One of them is going to have to die bc there's no way I see Joe allowing her to live after this!
Old 11-08-2018, 01:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree that episode 9 was good. The show had some fillery episodes but then some really good ones. becks was an idiot for not leaving the apartment when he was in the bathroom! come on girl.

yeah unless he keeps becks locked up like he did benji i dont see how this would continue in season 2.
Old 11-08-2018, 05:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

Supposedly, season 2 will be about the sequel to this book. I've only read this one so I'm intrigued. I also agree that some of the season has been filler but overall, they've done the book justice.
Old 11-08-2018, 10:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

what happens in book 2?
Old 11-09-2018, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

I've never read the books but I did see that S2 is going to take place in Los Angeles.
Old 11-09-2018, 04:49 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
what happens in book 2?
You can look up the summary online, it's called Hidden Bodies.
Old 11-11-2018, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

nah, I'm too lazy for that! lmao. but if someone posts it in a spoiler tag i will read it haha.

just not sure how this series can really continue for an extended period of time. its going to be annoying not seeing him get caught for all his crimes.
Old 11-12-2018, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Holy crap!

So I feel bad for Beck! Go figure that they had to kill her to make me finally feel sympathy. I once again found myself screaming at her, after she escaped the cage but took the time to stand there yelling at him, especially when I saw the keys still in the door. Also when she tossed the mallet AFTER she hit him with it. Interesting though that we didn't see HOW she was killed, which could leave it open for a possibility that she survived.

I was honestly shocked to see Candace alive! So he really didn't kill her OR she survived whatever he did and she's back to get revenge.

I agree that eventually Joe is going to have to get caught but I have a feeling what they'll do is make him the "victim" of someone whose even worse than him.
Old 11-12-2018, 04:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah the finale did not disappoint lol. It's interesting how they brought back Candace. In the book, there's a different ending to some degree. Overall, I liked how they wrapped things up. I'm probably going to watch season 2 even if it seems like it's not going to be too much based on the 2nd book, at least with Candace being around now.
Old 11-12-2018, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

I was a wee bit disappointed to be honest. I knew Becks was going to die because we weren't going to be able to keep her around in that cage, but like, her death was so anticlimactic. Yet again, it was totally skipped over! We didn't even get to see it. That annoyed me so much. We come back from a commercial break and then shes just dead? Huh? Im annoyed as hell because the show did the same thing with Peach.

Becks was kind of an idiot though. She shouldn't have tried to lock him in his own trap, she should have just played along until he let her outside.

And how do people not realize he is involved with all the people around him going missing?? Glad to see that stupid neighbor guy finally get what was coming to him though.

Paco leaving her in there, wow. Turning into a mini Joe.

I had a feeling that his ex was still alive because they were trying to make up think she was dead. I thought maybe shed be back. Very interested in what she has to say to him.
Old 12-03-2018, 10:56 AM
Moderator Support Team

YOU Ditches Lifetime for Netflix for Season 2
Old 12-03-2018, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

interesting. But I like that. Love Netflix and they can probably do even darker storylines.
Old 12-03-2018, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Lifetime version stuck pretty close to the book so I don't expect it to go much darker.