Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2004, 05:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

looks like FOX is pimping this show cuz their promos are pretty effective. now i actually cant wait to see the premiere. the premise interests me...plus boston public is out, so what else can i watch after JoA?

so i have a question to y'all. i read somewhere that the main character talks to inanimate objects (or rather the other way around, i dunno) in a form of an animal. but i saw in the promo that she also talks to quarters. ??? this would only make sense if she was talking to the eagle and not to the person. or maybe im seeing things.
Old 03-07-2004, 09:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by dorqui:
so i have a question to y'all. i read somewhere that the main character talks to inanimate objects (or rather the other way around, i dunno) in a form of an animal. but i saw in the promo that she also talks to quarters. ??? this would only make sense if she was talking to the eagle and not to the person. or maybe im seeing things.
Without getting too spoilery, any/every inanimate object in animal form can communicate to Jaye.

For any other Canadians out there, GLOBAL will be airing "Wonderfalls" Fridays @ 9PM ET as well! AND we are now getting actual previews for the show. Not that I don't love Bill Sadler telling me to watch... but it's exciting that now people can get an idea on what the show will be like.

Also if I may shill for a moment: screencaps and such from my new Wonderfalls site.

[ 03-07-2004: Message edited One Cold Canadian ]
Old 03-07-2004, 11:24 PM
Master Fan

I love the site! Thanks for the link [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-08-2004, 09:09 AM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for the link, OCC. That's a great site.

There's a LJ community for the show here.

For anyone who just can't wait 'til Friday, you can download the pilot off Suprnova.

Watch Veronica Mars, Wednesdays at 9 pm est on UPN.
Old 03-08-2004, 12:10 PM
Master Fan

One Cold Canadian the site looks great, I love it. Thanks for the link.
Old 03-08-2004, 12:34 PM
Loyal Fan

Aw, praise me more! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Kidding. Thanks for all the compliments I worked a lot harder on that site than any other I've set up before.

Also, feel free to add me as friend on LJ, there aren't many of my friends there who are into "Wonderfalls".
Old 03-08-2004, 01:43 PM
Obsessed Fan

Saw 2 promos for Wonderfalls last night during MY FAVORITE show on FOX...Arrested Development. Honestly FOX has some great programming on their hands as usual. Now they have both Arrested Development and Wonderfalls which both should have long and healthy runs and have the potential to be great long running shows.

I hope they are wise enough to keep them around.
Old 03-08-2004, 02:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by One Cold Canadian:
<STRONG>Also if I may shill for a moment: screencaps and such from my new Wonderfalls site.
</STRONG>
No way. That is your site? It's so pretty, and I love it! Psss I just posted promo photo's from Fraz for "wax lion" at the Wonderfalls Thread at the spoiler board. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 03-08-2004: Message edited justsmile ]
Old 03-08-2004, 04:09 PM
Obsessed Fan

OCC I'm loving your fansite. Very well done.

I'm trying to get as many people I know to watch the show, I hope they all remember.

I really hope FOX sticks with show. They have the best new shows this season along with The O.C. and Arrested Development.
Old 03-08-2004, 05:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

I didn't know that was your site, OCC. Keep up the good work! What is your LJ name so I can add you?

FOX really does have the best new shows. First with The O.C., then Arrested Devolpment, and now Wonderfalls. They've given the first two a chance, let's up they do the same for this show.

Watch Veronica Mars, Wednesdays at 9 pm est on UPN.
Old 03-08-2004, 05:46 PM
Loyal Fan

My LJ name is (shockingly enough) onecoldcanadian. Original huh? If you are so inclined, feel free to friend me.

Other than that, I plan on writing every FOX affliate after the episode airs, so they know to keep this show around.

[ 03-08-2004: Message edited One Cold Canadian ]
Old 03-09-2004, 12:50 PM
Elite Fan

One Cold Canadian, nice site!

I couldn't find the show on Suprnova...I guess I'll wait until Friday. I can wait a few more days [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] And yes, FOX does have some great programs this year. Let's hope they're smart enough to give Wonderfalls a chance. It seems like the critics like it, so I'm not too worried.

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Old 03-09-2004, 04:50 PM
Extreme Fan

OCC - Your site is amazing. I came across it a couple of days ago and just loved it. Great job. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

(Oh, and.Three days!)

Si nous n'étions pas d'ici
Nous serions l'infini
Old 03-09-2004, 05:08 PM
New Fan

Ya I'm definitely going to watch it! I love both Joan of Arcadia and now im going to have a full packed friday haha!!
Old 03-09-2004, 10:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Yes, so far I've only come across mostly good reviews. I am getting super-excited about the show and can't wait for Friday!