Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2008, 12:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved their hug in the car. I think Dani's emotions were just going crazy and she needed someone. I was sort of hoping they'd been in contact all this time, but it doesn't seem like it.

ETA: Trailer for upcoming season:

Watch life unexpected and glee.
icon by jess
Old 01-22-2008, 01:35 AM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for the preview! I hadn't watched the episode on TV yet, so I missed the season preview. I'm excited for all the Junior/Kris.
Old 01-22-2008, 06:23 AM
Extreme Fan

A Kris/Jr wedding just seems kind of ridiculous to me. Unless it's the series finale and it's a flash forward. Anyone know if this is the final season? Otherwise, it's just too much. Kris/Jr had barely started a relationship before Kris dumped him in season 1. They slept together in season 2 but she was seeing uh...manager guy. And Kris was with Matt most of season 3. There's been Kris/Jr tension throughout but until they're together for at least a couple of months, I can't imagine them getting married so soon. But that's just me.
Old 01-22-2008, 08:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

i loved the episode last nite i hope that khris and jr i cant wait till the next episode
Old 01-22-2008, 11:33 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shlee (View Post)
A Kris/Jr wedding just seems kind of ridiculous to me. Unless it's the series finale and it's a flash forward. Anyone know if this is the final season? Otherwise, it's just too much. Kris/Jr had barely started a relationship before Kris dumped him in season 1. They slept together in season 2 but she was seeing uh...manager guy. And Kris was with Matt most of season 3. There's been Kris/Jr tension throughout but until they're together for at least a couple of months, I can't imagine them getting married so soon. But that's just me.
I think it'd be pretty ridiculous too. It wouldn't be believable to me. Ever since I saw that preview, I have thought it was someone's dream and I'm sticking to that.
Old 01-22-2008, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well with the writers strike right now they don't know about a next season. I know Gen said that if it ended with this season, it ends on a good note as what I took as we as fans would be happy with this being the last season.

icon by jess
Old 01-22-2008, 01:19 PM
Master Fan

Just jumping in to say I was really excited to have Wildfire back. First eps back are always a bit slow but I was ok with that. The last minutes definitely had me sitting up LOL. Sorry, I can't let go of Kris/Jr, I just feel like there's always been something there but I could always tell she wanted to explore something with Matt. I think her feelings for Junior must scare her or something because she's always let someone else in but at the same time she's always admitted she was happy with him so I never quite understood that. One thing's for sure though, I have a feeling no matter what happens Jr and Matt are back as friends for good and from the promo it almost seemed like Matt was understanding of their relationship or something- judging by him asking Kris about Junior. So I'm wondering if him and Kris are back to being close friends? So many questions lol

Loved the stuff with Dani and the vet too

And yes, bring on Jean and Pablo already

And I really need some icons of Gen and Ryan during the promotional stuff on the car. They were adorable.
Old 01-22-2008, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You and me both. I have been looking for caps of those pics everywhere but none of them are clear enough for icons.

I wish they'd just release them as promotional pics.

icon by jess
Old 01-22-2008, 03:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Stacy* (View Post)
You and me both. I have been looking for caps of those pics everywhere but none of them are clear enough for icons.

I wish they'd just release them as promotional pics.
I do too. I love that kind of stuff and they really seemed like they were having fun in those.
Old 01-22-2008, 03:56 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieB (View Post)
I do too. I love that kind of stuff and they really seemed like they were having fun in those.
Me too Need. Caps. Now.
Old 01-22-2008, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww look at Jr/Kris. HOT!

icon by jess
Old 01-22-2008, 07:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for posting the new trailer... when I watched last night episode, wow, im very excited for the new season. I'm getting a different vibe this season, which is really good. I hope the episodes are actually as exciting as the promos are. I'm hoping Junior and Kris work out, even though I do feel bad for Matt, he tried so hard to get Kris back, and it shows that she's not really wanting to get into that relationship yet, probably because she feels sooo bad for what she did to the family.

Even Dani's character seems more mature, which is good.

Can't wait till next week's episode, so we can see the interaction between Junior and Kris.

duck - duck - goose!
Old 01-23-2008, 02:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smart@ss (View Post)
Me too Need. Caps. Now.
Yes, like right now lol

As for Matt, I'm sad for him as well but judging by the season promo it still seems as if him and Kris are close. I do wonder how things will progess for them if Kris and Jr are indeed the end game for the season. And on that note, I don't think there will be a wedding, I think that's just the promo people working that angle for all it's worth. Just my imo.

Oh and I miss Todd as well. I hope he pops back up at some point and he's not gone from the season.

Kris/Junior scene from 402 can be found HERE
Old 01-23-2008, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the promo link. He looks so happy and sad at the same time.

icon by jess
Old 01-23-2008, 07:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shlee (View Post)
Based on the way the season has been promoted, it seems like this is going to be the final season for Wildfire.

As a Jr/Kris fan, I hope that they wind up together. However, if there is not another flash forward of time between episode 1 and the finale, I would have a hard time buying them getting married-if it is them. As you stated, Kris/Jr barely got started before Kris dumped Jr. There has always been tension, but I want to watch them together. Wildfire does have a history of rushing storylines though, much to my dismay. They rushed getting Kris/Jr together, broke them up quickly, and now have Jr rushing into an engagement with someone he has known for 6 months, but only one episode for us viewers.