Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2012, 08:54 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam's curls (View Post)
Not meeeeeeeee. I like carol!
Same here.. I'm kind of surprising that why she didn't look for her even I wonder where she's at.. It just weird..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 11-18-2012, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Andrea... grossssss

They found carol! Such a cute scene.

Merle, you craycray.

Rick holding his daughter was sweet. I thought the phone scenes were stupid tho.
Old 11-18-2012, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Rick's hallucinations, specifically speaking with Lori, are in the comics. I thought it was brilliant. And so, so sad. Andrew Lincoln is killing it this season.

Andrea, you horny dumb bitch. She stayed behind, abandoned Michonne, all for the Governor's peen and whiskey. Worst friend ever.

Loved the scene with Daryl and Carl. Oh, and Carol's alive. Yay. I guess.

Michonne meets Rick! I swear that ending had me hyperventilating, lol. And the promo! I am so scared for this upcoming collision. SCARED.
Old 11-18-2012, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yup Ric loosing his mind like that is in comics! Andrew is doing a great job!

I loved when Ric held his daughter too so cute and he is finally starting to come back slowly to be normal.

Merle is crazy and annoying me!

Yay Michonne met Ric finally! I love the Carl and Daryl scene! I had a feeling Carol was alive.

Andrea is suck a skank and a bad friend! Omg I really can't stand Andera so sick of her! I wish her and the governer would go away!
Old 11-18-2012, 09:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Michonne, you are a flawless queen.
Old 11-18-2012, 10:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Omg yes Michonne is amazing! Yay had baby formula for the baby!
Old 11-18-2012, 11:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She was pretty damn smart - and nice too - bringing the formula with her. And MY GOD, I just want her and Rick on my screen being badasses FOREVER. They're amazing apart, together they're downright perfection.
Old 11-19-2012, 05:30 AM
Elite Fan

They're finally face to face! Now, can Rick and Michonne sit together and discuss (laugh at) how dumb Andrea really is?
Old 11-19-2012, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Michonne is just awesome love her too pieces! Omg yes Cristal I agree is so horrbile I can't stand her!
Old 11-19-2012, 02:03 PM
Master Fan

Holy ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Michonne and Daryl are gonna meet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’ve wanted them to meet - and possibly be a couple - for so long and now it’s ****ing happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dunno why, but this ep bored me. Except for the Merle taking Glenn and Maggie part, everything else felt meh - even the phone calls. BTW - I had already read somewhere that it was going on inside Rick’s head, so when I heard and recognized Emma Bell’s voice, I knew. Ugh! I hate it when I’m unintentionally spoiled like that.

But at least Rick finally held his baby. That’s a step.

Daryl and Carl bonding was pretty cute. And yay! More Daryl backstory!!! Even though it was tragic, at least we know more about him now.

I’m so ****ing scared for Glenn and Maggie, especially Maggie - the Governor’s interrogating her! ****. I’m not ready for Maggie to be killed off!!! I hope she’s not killed!!! I can’t take any more dead characters!

OK - it’s easy to call Andrea a **** in this ep - God knows I did several times, but I’m trying to understand her a little more. She said she loved watching the gladiator walker thingy… I thought about that and I came up with: the people who love WWE right now are no better. But at least she said she hated herself for loving it, because then we at least know there’s still something human in her. Not saying the others who didn’t say they despise it aren’t human, just talking about Andrea here since it’s her POV.

About sleeping with the Governor, I can certainly understand why she did it. Besides Maggie and Glenn and Lori and Rick and Lori and Shane, Andrea’s the only one who’s been shown as a sexually-active woman and I don’t blame her. Now, if she did that for other purposes (hidden agenda), it sure didn’t seem like it. She had an itch, the Governor was there to scratch it. End of story.

I do believe though that everything the Governor does is calculated, and sleeping with Andrea was an example. It was pre-meditated and he wanted that to be in his arsenal when the time comes that he’ll need it, so I bet he seduced Andrea from day one.

I’M SO BEYOND EXCITED ABOUT THE DIXON BROTHERS REUNION, I’M ACTUALLY FRUSTRATED NOW. SO I HOPE THE NEXT EP IS THE EP WHERE THEY FINALLY ARE REUNITED BECAUSE I CAN’T ****ING WAIT ANYMORE.
Old 11-19-2012, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
OK - it’s easy to call Andrea a **** in this ep - God knows I did several times, but I’m trying to understand her a little more. She said she loved watching the gladiator walker thingy… I thought about that and I came up with: the people who love WWE right now are no better. But at least she said she hated herself for loving it, because then we at least know there’s still something human in her. Not saying the others who didn’t say they despise it aren’t human, just talking about Andrea here since it’s her POV.

About sleeping with the Governor, I can certainly understand why she did it. Besides Maggie and Glenn and Lori and Rick and Lori and Shane, Andrea’s the only one who’s been shown as a sexually-active woman and I don’t blame her. Now, if she did that for other purposes (hidden agenda), it sure didn’t seem like it. She had an itch, the Governor was there to scratch it. End of story.
THANK YOU.

Do I think she was stupid? Hell yeah. But I'm trying to walk in her shoes for a minute. Michonne never gave her REAL reasons to leave, except for a 'feeling'. Why would Andrea give up on a seemingly safe place based on that? It's hard, damn it. Her emotions are all screwed up and let's not forget Andrea gave up on her life twice but had people saving her both times. It's not crazy for her to finally want some peace in a world she didn't even want to live in anymore.

Also, it bothers me that everyone calls her a ****-whore-whatever other misoginistic slur you can think of because you KNOW this is just in reference to the fact that she wanted to have/had sex with the Governor. Let us not forget that Andrea doesn't really have real reasons to distrust him yet and he's a damn fine man. She just spent 8 months on the run, starving, with a woman. Can we really blame her clouded judgement on that one?

Shame her for letting Michonne behind, shame her for chosing comfort over friendship but don't shame her for sex. Andrea is not the first person to make a stupid decision when it comes to sex, and she certainly won't be the last.

I can't wait for next week's ep but I'm so scared for Maggie
Old 11-19-2012, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ugh Andera I can't even talk about her anymore from s1 she has driven me nuts and every season she drives me more more nuts! I will never like her she is just ugh!

I wonder what will happen to them even though I'm not a big Maggie and Glenn fan.
Old 11-19-2012, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They'll either torture Glenn to get Maggie to talk or vice versa. Or torture them both 'cause they're all psycopaths. Either way, we can't win AT ALL with this situation
Old 11-19-2012, 05:50 PM
Elite Fan

I'm really loving this season. Michonne has turned out to be as cool as I expected her to be. She's smart, kickass and she has a great bull****-o-meter. I can't wait to see her interact with Rick and, hopefully, Daryl soon. That's going to be great.

Andrew Lincoln has been slaying it these last couple of episodes. He really makes me feel Rick's pain over losing Lori. I just want to give the guy a big

I wasn't a big fan of Maggie's last season, but her character has really grown on me. I'm so scared that she's going to get raped by one of the people in the village. That would be absolutely horrible.

Andrea remains the worst character on the show for me. She must have been a terrible lawyer pre-zombie apocalype because she's so easily fooled by anyone she meets.

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 11-19-2012 at 05:57 PM
Old 11-19-2012, 06:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ I agree w/ you even I feel the same way as you..

Plus I seriously wonder that Andrea could be same age as Rick and other guys, right? Plus she can't be that naive after she saw everything happening in the world.. Plus I wouldn't be surprise if anything happen to her in this season if they used her for something...

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top