Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2019, 07:11 PM
Elite Fan

That totally sounded like Maggie, either her or Jadis

10/10 this season was amazing and to be honest I didn't even realize Rick was gone except for a few times

Last edited by Ropetuned; 03-31-2019 at 07:19 PM
Old 03-31-2019, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

I didnt think this season was AMAZING but I thought it was pretty strong. One of the better ones from the last few seasons.

I was wrong, no one died in the finale, it was actually a somewhat quiet episode and somewhat happy? lol.

Negan saving Judith and Dog was really cute! I dont want to like him but with JDM playing him its hard.

DARYL AND CAROL ARE EVERYTHING. I really loved all of their scenes. And now Ezekiel and Carol are divorcing? EEsh.

I also really loved the Carol and Lydia scene. Awww. That one got to me. The snowball fight at the end was super adorable.

I think the radio was Maggie too maybe.
Old 03-31-2019, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

This episode was a bit underwhelming to me... but it's probably because I expected a big fight and something really huge to happen but it didn't happen.

Loved the Daryl and Carol scenes, the connection they have and continue to have has been amazing to watch... just seeing their progress over the years.

I love Ezekiel but I truly didn't like him telling Daryl to sort of be away from Carol. However, I also did not like Carol choosing to just walk away from him as quickly as she did like WTF? They both lost Henry so I hate how it's written as

In the end I just felt that Ezekiel deserved way better than that ridiculous nonsense however it's going to be great to see him share scenes with other people except for just Carol... hopefully we get a lot more of him.

Neegan and Judith scenes were amazing! as it's been all season and it's been really my favorite thing about this season and JDM is doing a heck of a job with his redemption arc. I am just rooting for him.

Overall, this was a great season even if I didn't really care much for this episode.
It felt like the previous episode was more of the season finale than this one was.... this felt like a premiere episode for the season or something.
Old 04-04-2019, 02:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah as much as i dont care about E/C and dont ship them, i thought her just ending the marriage like that was super weird.

I agree the finale felt a bit tame but i am okay with it being more of a happy ending.
Old 04-05-2019, 01:47 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
My first thought was that Sidiq ran when everyone else fought.

I agree about Carl, he was the future for the show. So killing more kids is very demoralizing.

Im not trying to change anyones mind about Daryl and who they ship. Ship what you want. I am just saying if we look at the history of the show, Daryl has never shown any ounce of being attracted to someone or mentioned as such so it would be 100% out of nowhere for that to happen now.
Maybe because Daryl is a loner. It takes him a while to trust anyone. So far the only one he ever showed a interest in was Carol, and he liked Beth as a friend. So it's not that Daryl is not interested, it just that he do not want to get close to anyone out of fear that he might have to say goodbye to them. Which is why Daryl stayed away from the group after Rick died.

I like Daryl new friend. At least with her he doesn't have to make small talk. However I fear that either she, or his dog might die next season.

I don't trust Siddiq . I bet that he led them into a trap to save his own skin.
Old 04-05-2019, 09:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

But thats different. Hes not a people person sure, but hes shown to care about many people. In a FRIEND way. But that doesnt mean its romantic. His fondness for Rick imo was similar to his fondness for Carol.

Im not sure him not dating is about not getting close to someone. I just thin there a difference. You can still be a loner and not want to be close to people but show some sort of an attraction towards SOMEONE but Daryl never seems to...

If they kill the dog I'm gonna be devastated.
Old 07-17-2019, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quick bump .. news of this next season 10 will be the last one .
Several main TV news sites are quoting a tweak from a source that’s been very reliable .
San Diego Comic con is this week , there is a panel . We shall
See

Last edited by Logan; 07-17-2019 at 08:48 PM
Old 07-18-2019, 12:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

if season 10 is the last, thats... crazy. i mean, i dont want the show to go on forever, but i feel like not a lot has been accomplished on the series. lol. They were/are so many places they can go with it that they haven't.

like, what is the overall point of the series? lol. What have the accomplished in 10 seasons? They haven't even left the same damn city they've been in.
Old 07-18-2019, 09:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

This season starts with another time jump . Not sure the length of time . Hints of Negan being the good guy to battle the skins / whispers .

Ending it would be fine ,as Lauren and now danai will leave the show for good . Plus AMC will be making the mini movies with Rick etc
Old 07-18-2019, 10:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

i never liked maggie so dont care about her lol. I like Danai but with carl and rick gone, idk, i dont think her loss is going to be too huge.
Old 07-21-2019, 10:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Did you guys all see that promo??? wtf....

Spoiler:
Old 07-22-2019, 05:25 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Not gone lie that trailer was awesome!
Old 07-23-2019, 03:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

I haven't see the promo..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 07-26-2019, 04:12 PM
Elite Fan

People are upset with Michonne leaving and I couldn’t care less, never liked her
Old 10-19-2019, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Season is ok so far. I liked the newest one and finding out a bit more about Alpha. Next week looks really good with the confrontation!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top