Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2018, 04:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well I didnt mind how they addressed the Maggie situation. They talked about her a lot. I might have missed where they said she was exactly though. But i can understand her wanting to get away, I guess. Doesn't really make sense to go with her child though, how can she protect him? But its a good way to explain her absence. I think and hope that Lauren would be willing to come back to at least film a few more scenes when the time comes so she can get a proper send off, but I am glad she isn't dead.

I liked that we got to see Tara again this week. I also love that Jesus is running Hill Top but maybe it should be Tara because he doesn't really seem to be enjoying it all that much. HOW FREAKING ADORABLE that he is having these secret meetings with Aaron? YASSS. Please be a thing! Their little sparring was so damn cute and flirty. If they kill one of them off next episode I am going to be so mad.

The new people are alright but I don't love them. I think they could have less focus for a while, or maybe they could get rid of a few of them. Still dont love the guy, he's kind of annoying to me and his voice bothers me.

Daryl has a dog, aww. I hope that dog doesn't die! That will be too sad. I loved his scenes with Carol this episode and also Henry. I love when carol and daryl interact and I love that she called him her best friend. How sweet. Those two just have such a great journey from the start of the show. <3

Next week looks great! I love the whispers and this SL, it seems interesting.
Old 11-19-2018, 07:09 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Well I didnt mind how they addressed the Maggie situation. They talked about her a lot. I might have missed where they said she was exactly though
Maggie went with Georgia (The last introduced last season who trade records for food) to seek out others communities. They didn't mention weather or not she took her son with her .

So Daryl been out there looking for Rick for six years. I'm glad Daryl realize that Rick might not be dead . But I wonder when they are going to figure out that Ann/jadis is missing to?

I'm glad that Daryl wasn't totally alone. I'm glad he was able to get a furry companion. It just like Daryl to give his do a simple name:dog 🐕 at one point I was afraid that the dog wasn't going to make it throughout the episode. I thought he was going to be walker's food. I'm he wasn't.

I notice that both Daryl and Rick has the same scar. I wonder where they got it from? What did Daryl say when Henry ask him about?
Old 11-19-2018, 10:32 AM
Elite Fan

They spent this wntir on phis wwith de traveling literally nothing happened
Old 11-20-2018, 10:54 AM
Elite Fan

- Why is Michonne so reluctant to see Maggie? What happened?
- Sooooo they kinda lost touch with each other during the jump save from Aaron/Jesus, the others just stay in their places, Alexandria or Hilltop.
- Daryl has a dog
- Daryl/Carol, the only remaining constant now that Rick/Daryl is gone.
Old 11-20-2018, 03:36 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah something sketchy happened between the two communities and they trust and dislike each other more than they did the saviors at times.

Next episode is completely at night! I miss the really spooky episodes and the intro to the whisperers being a night episode is great
Old 11-20-2018, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Maggie went with Georgia (The last introduced last season who trade records for food) to seek out others communities. They didn't mention weather or not she took her son with her .
I don remember them mentioning what she was doing. Was that off screen? They did say she took Hershel with her.

Quote:
Why is Michonne so reluctant to see Maggie? What happened?
Something had to have gone down in those 6 years to divide everyone and apparently Michonne and Daryl both have X scars or something? i didnt notice but i saw other people talking about it.
Old 11-20-2018, 07:19 PM
Elite Fan

On the way to Hilltop Siddiq finally told Michonne that Maggie left with Georgie to go work at another community and that's how they wrote her out for now
Old 11-21-2018, 11:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)

Something had to have gone down in those 6 years to divide everyone and apparently Michonne and Daryl both have X scars or something? i didnt notice but i saw other people talking about it.
Yeah was wondering what the X scars were about as well.
Old 11-25-2018, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh the main thread link for this thread still has the old link .

Mid season finale tonight and it may not be a happy one
But this is the Walking Dead , can’t Have a zombie apocalypse show and people not die.
Yet if a death of a good or bad advances the storyline so be it.
Yet even with the time jump, Negan still lives .

Old 11-25-2018, 08:05 PM
Elite Fan

Michonne continues to have that stupid smirk while acting like her **** don't stink and she deserves the cold shoulder people are giving her

Gabriel gets preoccupied and leaves Negans cell door unlocked wtf?! Negan is now free

The stupid teen drama was absolutely not needed

RIP Jesus this was spoiled about 3 months ago for me but it doesn't make it hurt any less

I couldn't get the YouTube plugin to work so I'll just link it:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5dY3OH...7UfJbaJfNe1NJg

Lydia and Beta! I'm comIc fanboying right now

Last edited by Ropetuned; 11-25-2018 at 08:34 PM
Old 11-25-2018, 08:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ughhhh they killed Jesus... Okay, I'm officially pissed. He's my favorite character. I am not sure about returning next season. I think I might just wait til the summer and binge all the episodes or maybe even wait until the series is over. It's not that the show is going to be that affected by his death because Jesus really wasnt all that important of a character on the series unfortunately butI just am annoyed that the series is continuing to kill important characters one after the other. The loss of Carl, Maggie, Jesus and Rick is just too much right now.

I read that Tom wanted to leave because he was frustrated with the character and I totally agree with him. They give Negan so much and pushed Jesus and other important characters off to the side. It is really frustrating so I understand him wanting out. Tom can do so many other things and be important in other roles. I am just bummed because I really enjoying his interactions with Daryl and Aaron.

Quote:
Oh the main thread link for this thread still has the old link .
What do you mean? The link is to the previous thread on purpose. Its so you can go back to the old threads if you need to find them. Ideally all the past threads would be linked but haven't gotten around to doing that.

As for the midseason finale, it was a decent episode. I like that it felt pretty well rounded. Though i wanted more Carol and Daryl. Those two + Aaron are really the only reason I am still watching at this point. If they ever kill either of them I will truly be done.

I really like Henry and am glad that he got some focus in the episode as well.

Not interesting at all that Negan was already released. He should have been locked up way longer. And to be released over such a stupid reason? I am annoyed. I dont want more Negan.

I love Jesus so I was happy to see him get so much focus and that fight scene was definitely a nice way for him to go out but it just sucks that he was surprise attacked. I do like the whisper-er storyline though, definitely and interesting new plot twist. It will be interesting to see the reaction to Jesus' death. I am glad that Aaron was so affected by it. I am bummed there wasnt something between them like in the comics... but I hope that eventually Aaron will be able to find a new love interest or important storyline at some point.

Last edited by Alexa; 11-26-2018 at 02:11 AM
Old 11-26-2018, 12:42 AM
Elite Fan

Sadly about 25 minute of the episode was filler and only in the last 25 minutes did it feel like a real MSF

And of course Daryl once again will steal a comic storyline and get Jesus fight with Beta
Old 11-27-2018, 12:47 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
Michonne continues to have that stupid smirk while acting like her **** don't stink and she deserves the cold shoulder people are giving her
Michonne 's attitude is really starting to get on my nerves. Yes, she trusted someone and it didn't go well. But that doesn't mean you have to take it out on everyone.

Quote:
Gabriel gets preoccupied and leaves Negans cell door unlocked wtf?! Negan is now free
I wonder if Gabriel might have left the cell unlocked on purpose. If Negan was to escape he wouldn't have to take his **** anymore, nor clean up after him.

I was sad to see Jesus go. He was a bad ass fighter. I guess that means that Tara is the new leader of hilltop. I feel so sorry for Aaron. Him and Jesus was on their way to being a couple. I'm glad Daryl realize it was people, and not walkers evolving. I'm also glad that nothing happened to Dog.
Old 11-28-2018, 12:01 PM
Elite Fan

- Michonne annoys me
- Nooooo Jesus
- Daryl/The Dog
- LOVEEEEE that whisperer storyline
- Negan escaping....will he go back to his old roots??
Old 12-06-2018, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

The ending I think Negan goes back to his old roots... I bet he'll try to hold Judith hostage.

I can't believe Jesus dies I actually saw him at comic con.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top