Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2020, 05:16 PM
∞ Heda ∞

i'm gonna use Alpha's head for a fooseball later tonight, after TWD and TD are over.

may we meet again. | Dave
Jen's Herald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 06:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Television
Zendaya

Old 03-23-2020, 02:19 PM
Obsessed Fan

ok finally caught up to all the episodes. I see why it's a bit anti-climatic. Usually Negan would talk and talk before getting to it but that was straight forward. Even Negan thinks she's crazy. Yep looks like there was a deal with Carol.

Hmm Michonne so that's how she leaves. The part of the episode where she was tripping, that was messed up.
Old 03-23-2020, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen's Herald (View Post)
i'm gonna use Alpha's head for a fooseball later tonight, after TWD and TD are over.
Hahah
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 04:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

I like that Carol was involved in the plan but I wish that Alpha knew that. Like Negan could have said "Carol says hello" and it would have been cool... JMO though. For how evil she was, just to go like that was a bit weird imo.

The Michonne episode was okay. But kind of dumb. The first part dragged on. I did like the what if scenes though, that was interesting to watch play out. I like that she spoke with Judith but damn, she would never just leave her daughter. She would go back and get a team to go and look for Rick.
Old 03-24-2020, 09:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

it's been announced on TWD facebook:

Current events have unfortunately made it impossible to complete post-production of The Walking Dead Season 10 finale, so the current season will end with its 15th episode on April 5. The planned finale will appear as a special episode later in the year.
Old 03-25-2020, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)

The Michonne episode was okay. But kind of dumb. The first part dragged on. I did like the what if scenes though, that was interesting to watch play out. I like that she spoke with Judith but damn, she would never just leave her daughter. She would go back and get a team to go and look for Rick.

I love the way that was done because it was literally no other way they could write her off... in less she got killed off or held hostage. So the fact that I can envision Judith talking to her mother off screen with the walkies. That's a great way to have her still on the show without being physically there.

It was great that they had Judith being the one encouraging her to find out the truth.
I think things will be good if they don't jump ahead many years like they've done between season 9-10... like the earlier seasons literally lasted days and months. It took to the prison seasons for us to finally see a time jump.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

It was the best way to do it but it still didnt make sense to me personally. No mom would leave their child behind.

I feel like Michonne will be in the Rick movies, but then what about Judith?

Quote:
Current events have unfortunately made it impossible to complete post-production of The Walking Dead Season 10 finale, so the current season will end with its 15th episode on April 5. The planned finale will appear as a special episode later in the year.
At least it was just 1 episode and we will get the finale later on. Other shows have to abruptly end. lol.
Old 03-25-2020, 05:37 PM
Obsessed Fan

from the looks of it Michonne will most likely join Rick in the movies. we'll see who else will join them.

yeah it could be worse. at least it isn't the last season and it's just a bit delayed in the episodes that's all.
Old 03-26-2020, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Would make a lot of sense if she did
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top