Old 11-09-2012, 07:22 AM
Master Fan

So sad. Lori's death was so sad.

The thread title is awesome!
Old 11-09-2012, 04:38 PM
Master Fan

These killed me:

Quote:
"Andy asked me not to be on set. But I couldn’t leave, so I was at base camp with the trailers. I could hear him screaming and crying. I was sitting there with IronE Singleton kind of going, “Oh my God. This is horrible.” And then one by one as the scene ended they came back to the trailers to change and go home, and I put my arms around Andy. When he goes down the rabbit hole he goes all the way down. I put my arms around him and I was like, “Look at me. I’m right here. I’m alive! Andy and Sarah are just fine. Rick and Lori are over, but Andy and Sarah are just fine.”
Quote:
CALLIES: When we shot the first episode of the season, and Lori comes to Rick after the campfire and says, “We got to get the house in order,” he walks off into the night. Just ad-libbing on the day, the last time we shot it, I said “Goodnight, love.” And they had cut before I said it. And Andy turned around and said, “What did you just say to me?” I said, “Goodnight, love.” And he said, “That’s the most heartbreaking thing I think I’ve ever heard you say.” And it wasn’t on camera and we didn’t want to do it again because it wasn’t a line in the script.
Old 11-10-2012, 10:45 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ Aww.. That was so sad.. Even I can't believe that there are no chance for Lori and Rick even it was suck, but even both of them truly love each other even they are on rock.. It would be weird to see the show w/o Lori..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 11-10-2012, 04:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

I liked them. Fck it. I can admit it now that she's dead. They would've reconciled too. That much was obvious from the look they shared across the fence. It's just a shame that they had the entire winter to patch things up and they couldn't. Now Rick's got to live with that guilt for the rest of his life.

Ok, can we talk about how fcking stupid Andrea is now? I mean, seriously. Philip The Governor has her eating out of the palm of his hand. The only person in that entire community with any sense of awareness is Michonne.
Old 11-10-2012, 04:43 PM
New Fan

Hello everyone, I'm new around here, but big fan of TWD for a long time.

Very shocking the last episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
Ok, can we talk about how fcking stupid Andrea is now? I mean, seriously. Philip The Governor has her eating out of the palm of his hand. The only person in that entire community with any sense of awareness is Michonne.
Yes! Andrea is very annoying right now, how is it possible that she can't trust Michonne's instincts? after spending a lot of months with her and btw Michonne saved her life. The Governor played his cards with her very well.
Old 11-11-2012, 01:26 AM
Master Fan

RIP Michonne zombies, I think they were family or something.

Old 11-11-2012, 01:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

In a way, I understand Andrea's POV. They've been in danger for months, running, hiding and now they finally found a place where they can feel somehow safe, so it's very tempting. Plus - and correct me if I'm wrong - Michonne has yet to voice any real reasons as to why she wants to leave, so Andrea has a right to assume Michonne is being paranoid. She's blinded by the possibility of having a somehow normal life and I don't blame her for not jumping into Michonne's suspicions. She's clearly smitten with the Governor though, which seems ro be what's truly clouding her judgment and that is what annoys me. Michonne is clearly the only woman on this show who can exist anywhere other than under the shadow of a man.

OMG, the zombies

Last edited by Musidora; 11-11-2012 at 01:37 AM
Old 11-11-2012, 12:00 PM
Ultimate Fan

I really love this show! I cried so hard last Sunday and was so shocked.
Old 11-11-2012, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes last week was a tear jerker!

Omg poor Rick he has gone A wall! Aww Darryl was so cute holding and feeding the baby!
Old 11-11-2012, 09:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

One word: Michonne.

Just leave Andrea and get the fck out of there, woman. You're too flawless for that mess.
Old 11-11-2012, 10:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Rick drives me NUTS. I knew he would take it bad, but that bad?

Where the heck is Lori's body? What happened to Carol?

They just managed to find baby formula like that? I realize it was a daycare, but still.

Michonne was acting all sorts of crazy at the beginning, not sure why she was doing all that stuff... why piss him off even more? But good for her getting out, I cant necessarily blame Andrea because it would feel safer being there. The walker game was clearly effed, and now andrea is starting to see things for what they are, but still...
Quote:
In a way, I understand Andrea's POV. They've been in danger for months, running, hiding and now they finally found a place where they can feel somehow safe, so it's very tempting.
exactly... and honestly, the governor gives me a creepy vibe, yes, but there is nothing that andrea has discovered thus far that really screams danger. Some of the things they are doing is a bit odd, but oh well. I'd rather stay there and feel safe for a while.

what with daryl being all father like this episode? Seemed a bit out of place to me.
Old 11-11-2012, 11:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
not sure why she was doing all that stuff... why piss him off even more?
I think the Governor said it - Andrea didn't want to leave, Michonne did so she wanted to give him a reason to kick them off.

And I agree, what the hell have they done to Lori's body? Did Glenn got it back to bury it or something? Weird.
Old 11-11-2012, 11:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by book♥lover (View Post)
One word: Michonne.

Just leave Andrea and get the fck out of there, woman. You're too flawless for that mess.
Word. I reiterate that Andrea is a moron and the Governor has her exactly where he wants her.

Rick has gone craaaaay. He's hearing a phone ring. IN THE BOILER ROOM. o.O

And that walker ate Lori's body. It's why he was bloated and the reason Rick went postal on his ass. I don't like that he doesn't even have the chance to bury her. That's fcked up. I think if he could've seen her atleast one last time, it would've gave him some closure. But there's no physical evidence of her anywhere. And now he's just on a downward spiral.
Old 11-12-2012, 10:00 AM
Master Fan

Wow, I thought the latest episode was pretty disturbing. The Governor and that place...the fact he was brushing his zombie daughter's hair... I can't articulate anything... other than run away everyone!

Lori being consumed by a walker...I didn't see that coming. Rick is totally of the rails...I hope this doesn't go on for too long.

I loved Daryl in this episode. I'm looking forward to seeing the dynamic between him and his brother if they meet again.
Old 11-12-2012, 02:05 PM
Master Fan

DARYL. WITH. THE. BABY.

He can't do things like that and expect me to live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrea I can't even with her right now. She deserved what Michonne told her.

I totally forgot about the Gov's daughter!

Maggie and Daryl. YES.

Glenn's and Herschel's talk made me cry

If Andy doesn't win or get nominated for this season, I'm done.

Quote:
I agree. I mean, I get why she'd want to stay, but after spending all those months with Michonne, I don't understand why Andrea doesn't TRUST her. If they're really friends, it should've been enough for Andrea to take Michonne's word.

Quote:
Rick has gone craaaaay. He's hearing a phone ring. IN THE BOILER ROOM. o.O

And that walker ate Lori's body. It's why he was bloated and the reason Rick went postal on his ass. I don't like that he doesn't even have the chance to bury her. That's fcked up. I think if he could've seen her atleast one last time, it would've gave him some closure. But there's no physical evidence of her anywhere. And now he's just on a downward spiral.
I think the ringing phone is real.

I had to rewatch that to understand what happened to Lori. And yeah, that was effed up. I thought Glenn got her body and was burying it that's why he was digging the graves. Why TWD???

Last edited by hiddleskittlesღ; 11-12-2012 at 02:25 PM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top