Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2003, 10:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

I'm glad you got to watch some eps. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

One of the shows I'm currently taping will probably be cancelled, so that will free me up for FH. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-15-2003, 10:33 PM
Cotton Candy

Well, that's good [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Building tape collections of your favorite shows is so much fun!

Old 10-16-2003, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

It definitely is, and I love being able to say "I have this and that on tape." [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-16-2003, 07:23 PM
Cotton Candy

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Me too. I have over 500 episodes of shows on tape. How scary is that? If there were ever a snowstorm for like a decade and the cable was out, I'd have enough tapes to tide me over, [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img].

I was telling my mom something about the chicken pox episode and then I put on the tv and remembered that it was on tonight! Isn't that funny? I love it when stuff like that happens, it's like "No way!".

Old 10-17-2003, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

That's an impressive collection! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I don't think I've ever counted mine.

Hehe. Funny coincidence.
Old 10-17-2003, 06:45 PM
Supreme Fan

I just watched this show after two years of not..and all the cheesiness of the show hit me..."uncle joey, uncle joey".. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Icon by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 10-17-2003, 08:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have alot of tapes [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] like...
Wastelands, Dawson's creek, Grosse pointe, full house, Dark angel (got them on dvd now [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] )
Felicity [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] well taping over them because I'm getting the dvds [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
And others too
Old 10-20-2003, 12:43 PM
Cotton Candy

Melis-Thanks. A bit of a scary collection, [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]. Hehe, once I was bored and counted mine and now I keep a running count online of all the episodes I keep in my collection, [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]. Yeah, it was weird.

StrikeNight-Welcome! It does kind of hit you, doesn't it? I think you mean Uncle Jesse though [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Kelly-That's pretty cool. I would love it if all of the shows I taped/tape came out on DVD. Maybe one day...

[ 10-20-2003: Message edited Vada and Thomas Sitting in a Tree ]

Old 10-20-2003, 03:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

That's a good idea Ariel. It helps you keep track of what you have. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I don't tape as much as I used to. One year, I was taping 7 shows! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] It was exhausting trying to keep track of everything. I promised myself I wouldn't do that again. Now I only tape stuff that I really like. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-20-2003, 04:09 PM
Cotton Candy

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I guess.

I know, next year, I'm going to have like no shows. Everything will either end or has gone bad. Well, there's always the lost FH episodes... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-23-2003, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

I can't imagine not having something to tape. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

A lot of my favorites have been cancelled, too.

I'm watching the reruns now! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-23-2003, 09:20 PM
Cotton Candy

I know, me either! Actually, Gilmore Girls was good last week, so maybe it'll make a comeback. I still have hope. But, still, that's just ONE show! What will I do with myself? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I watched part of the 9:00 episode tonight [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-24-2003, 07:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

I wouldn't be so upset about all my shows ending if there were some good ones in the works. Sadly, there aren't very many.
Old 10-24-2003, 11:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I watched some FH eppys last night, don't ask what eppys [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I don't know the names of the titles [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-25-2003, 06:26 PM
Cotton Candy

Melis-I know what you mean. I feel like all of the good shows have already been made and that it's the end of "the great tv generation", [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]. But, I'm sure it's not true and there will be at least a few worthy shows.

Kelly-Cool! Well, you can always tell us what the episodes were about [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top