Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2020, 03:21 PM
  #31
Part-Time Fan
 
secret of the old clock's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 160
I thought I went and lost my mind so people are still talking about TVD where have you been thats all I still want to talk about Im glad I found you
__________________
Icon
Jen
secret of the old clock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2020, 09:08 PM
  #32
Master Fan

 
MsPerfectionist's Avatar

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 19,671
awwww, feel free to talk TVD anytime.
__________________
MsPerfectionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 04:47 PM
  #33
Fan Forum Star

 
quin0611's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 162,570
Season 1-3 to me are the overall best of TVD even though in the later season I did get more scenes of Bamon!

Bamon & Stelena are my favs ships and I did like Caroline and Matt and Caroline & Tyler too.
__________________
Morgan ♥ Reid
Criminal Minds 2005-2020
quin0611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 10:09 PM
  #34
Master Fan

 
MsPerfectionist's Avatar

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 19,671
me too i like Stelena and Bamon. ahh Tyler i never liked him. and there's Klaroline
__________________
MsPerfectionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 07:22 AM
  #35
Part-Time Fan
 
semmafightsellie's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2020
Posts: 458
I rewatch it. Its on netflix here. I am rewatching the originals. I do like haylijah. Marbekah is ok so far. When I rewatch TVD, I didn't like matt with care or damon w kath. I did like vicki with jeremy and anna with him, but not tyler. I do like camille but not sure with klaus. I do like him with hayley though. I love stefan most with elena and kath. jenna and ric is one of my fave couples. Damon and elena I sorta like. I'm on the first season rewatch. damon and caroline is one of my least faves of the tvd. I like haphael hizzie mizzie sizzie hosie and kinda handon and hopan. Bamon is one of my otps of TVDU.
__________________
Duncan Veronica NathanHaley LoganVeronica SeanEmma
semmafightsellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 11:23 AM
  #36
Part-Time Fan
 
semmafightsellie's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2020
Posts: 458
so big question:
Stelena or delena?
Datherine or Steferine?
haylijah or klayley?
klamille or Klaroline?
Klaroline or steroline?
Stelena or steroline?
Who does everyone prefer?
__________________
Duncan Veronica NathanHaley LoganVeronica SeanEmma
semmafightsellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 08:48 PM
  #37
Master Fan

 
MsPerfectionist's Avatar

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 19,671
Stelena or delena? Stelena
Datherine or Steferine? Datherine
haylijah or klayley? Haylijah but i just never liked Hayley
klamille or Klaroline? Klaroline!!!
Klaroline or steroline? Klaroline!! Steroline never worked for me, they were bffs.
Stelena or steroline? Stelena
Who does everyone prefer?

Can you tell i'm a Stelena and Klaroline shipper

Do visit the Couples board if you ship certain couples.
__________________
MsPerfectionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 07:35 PM
  #38
Fan Forum Star

 
Alexa's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 140,772
I have been rewatching scenes and I just LOVE season 6, its so freaking good! I might even like it more than season 3, idk.


---
so big question:
Stelena or delena? - DE were otp and so much more intense and passionate. sorry stelena. They were sweet and sometimes I feel really bad for their fans since they were so important in seasons 1/2 but idk, something about DE just felt so much more real.

Datherine or Steferine? - Katherine always loved Stefan. And SK had some adorable moments. Stefan was really the only one that was kind to Katherine before she died too.

haylijah or klayley? - K/H were not a thing! They slept together once, and never had feelings. Dont understand those shippers, no offense. Haylijah were adorable, sadly they were ruined by the writers for no reason and never really got a fair shot.

klamille or Klaroline? - I loved Klaroline in TVD but it didnt really go anywhere and Klaus/Cami were written so sweetly. They too werent given a fair shot which sucks, but I always felt like Cami saw Klaus for who he was and grew to care for him, similar to DE.

Klaroline or steroline? - I really really liked Klaroline, honestly, but it never really happened. STEROLINE IS MY OTP because they were just written so well and the build up was so strong. They got married and were endgame in my eyes, especially because Klaus died on the originals shortly after, so in my mind, Caroline def. chose Stefan.

Stelena or steroline? - Steroline, for obvious reasons ^.


And it seems the shows seemed to follow my thought process. I got my DE/SC endgame (mostly lol). I had enjoyable moments with Klaus/Cami, Haylijah and Klaroline too.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 08:17 PM
  #39
Fan Forum Star

 
quin0611's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 162,570
Stelena or delena? Stelena
Datherine or Steferine?Datherine
haylijah or klayley? Haylijah
klamille or Klaroline? Klarolime
Klaroline or steroline? Klaroline
Stelena or steroline? Stelena
Who does everyone prefer? Bamon my #1 otp then Stelena
__________________
Morgan ♥ Reid
Criminal Minds 2005-2020
quin0611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2020, 07:36 PM
  #40
Fan Forum Star

 
Alexa's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 140,772
Legacies style:

Handon or Hafael?
Handon or Jandon?
Hosie or Posie?
Posie or Jandon?
Hosie or Hafael?
Hizzie or Hosie?

Last edited by Alexa; 10-15-2020 at 07:03 PM
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 07:53 AM
  #41
Part-Time Fan
 
semmafightsellie's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2020
Posts: 458
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Legacies style:

Handon or Hafael?
Handon or Jandon?
Hosie or Posie?
Posie or Jandon?
Josie or Hafael?
Hizzie or Josie?
easy.

Hafael
Handon
Both
Posie
um who?
Both

I like your icon Alexa even though I'm more of Klaroline fan.
__________________
Duncan Veronica NathanHaley LoganVeronica SeanEmma
semmafightsellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 07:02 PM
  #42
Fan Forum Star

 
Alexa's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 140,772
THE LAST TWO "josies" were meant to say "hosie"

thanks! i like klaroline too! But ive been rewatching all the steroline scenes and sfsdfdsfsdfssds, i love them so much. And Stefan <3

For me:

Handon or Hafael?
Handon or Jandon?
Hosie or Posie?
Posie or Jandon?
Hosie or Hafael?
Hizzie or Hosie?

I hated Jandon and felt they were so awkward and had zero chemistry.
Handon is okay... i dont hate them but they kinda bore me.
Posie was cute, but we got so little of them so I kinda lost interest.
Hizzie are great friends but I dont ship it romantically.
Hafael - I love it and ship it a lot! I wish they were given a shot in season 2 but it didnt happen.
And Hosie is my OTP and i really hope that they happen eventually.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 07:56 AM
  #43
Part-Time Fan
 
semmafightsellie's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2020
Posts: 458
did anyone see nina on fam? I saw her in the roommate, degrassi, a daughters secret. I saw Ian on v wars. I saw paul in tell me a story. Did anyone see candice in after we collided? I have to watch that with her. I have to rewatch TVD. My fave characters are Steroline actually. A lot of the legacies couples are sweet. My otp of legacies are Haphael. MY otp of TO is Kolvina or Haylijah. and my otp of TVD is Klaroline or Forwood. I dislke matt and care, alaric and care and damon and kath, also nora and mary louise and elena and liam and bonnie and some of the random guest stars. like klaus and aurora, etc, tyler and vicki, klamille is ok but I like her with marcel.
__________________
Duncan Veronica NathanHaley LoganVeronica SeanEmma
semmafightsellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2020, 04:59 PM
  #44
Fan Forum Star

 
Alexa's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 140,772
Quote:
did anyone see nina on fam? I saw her in the roommate, degrassi, a daughters secret. I saw Ian on v wars. I saw paul in tell me a story. Did anyone see candice in after we collided? I have to watch that with her. I have to rewatch TVD. My fave characters are Steroline actually. A lot of the legacies couples are sweet. My otp of legacies are Haphael. MY otp of TO is Kolvina or Haylijah. and my otp of TVD is Klaroline or Forwood. I dislke matt and care, alaric and care and damon and kath, also nora and mary louise and elena and liam and bonnie and some of the random guest stars. like klaus and aurora, etc, tyler and vicki, klamille is ok but I like her with marcel.
I saw Nina on Degrassi before she was on TVD, thats how I knew her. And I did see her in roommate. Never saw her in anything else shes done though. She did such a good job with Katherine though, i think she would play evil roles really well.

I saw Ian on Lost and Young Americans before TVD so i also knew who he was. I did watch him in V wars too. Damon is just such an iconic character though, I dont see how he can ever really top that lol.

Paul . Ive been crushing on him lately. I first saw him probably on Everwood and also the OC... I definitely knew who he was before TVD, he was one of those actors that was in a ton of random roles lol. I think at one point during TVD I went and watched all his movies. I saw him in Wolf Creek too or whatever and a few others. I never watched Tell Me A Story but i really want to! When Im done with my TVD rewatch ill probably get a CBS subscription so I can finally binge TMAS.

Ive never seen Candice in anything else. I think it'll be hard for her to ever top Caroline. Is she still acting? She's really in After We Collided? As who? I do want to see that one eventually.

As for all the other actors, I haven't really seen anyone else in anything other than Zach, who I saw in that cheerleading show that I cant remember the name of right now, but it was a dark show. It was good though. I also watched him in Friday Night Lights.

I've seen Phoebe and Claire in H20, and Phoebe on the Secret Circle. I watched the shark movie with Claire, it was entertaining.



My favorite characters among the 3 series are:

1. Damon
2. Stefan
3. Hope
4. Lizzie
5. Caroline
6. Elijah
7. Rafael
8. Klaus
9. Katherine
10. Alaric (legacies mostly)
11. Josie
12. Camille
13. Freya
14. Rebekah
15, Kaleb


Couples:

1. Stefan/Caroline (I think they've surpassed DE in my rewatch)
2. Damon/Elena
3. Hope/Josie
4. Hope/Rafael
5. Klaus/Camille
6. Klaus/Caroline
7. Elijah/Hayley
8. Josie/Jade

Some side romances I kind of liked: Stefan/Rebekah, Stefan/Katherine, Matt/Rebekah, Matt/Caroline, Jeremy/Vicki, Alaric/Jenna, Lizzie/Sebastian, Lizzie/Landon (the idea of them lol), Kaleb/Alyssa, Josie/Penelope
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 07:50 AM
  #45
Part-Time Fan
 
semmafightsellie's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2020
Posts: 458
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I saw Nina on Degrassi before she was on TVD, thats how I knew her. And I did see her in roommate. Never saw her in anything else shes done though. She did such a good job with Katherine though, i think she would play evil roles really well.

I saw Ian on Lost and Young Americans before TVD so i also knew who he was. I did watch him in V wars too. Damon is just such an iconic character though, I dont see how he can ever really top that lol.

Paul . Ive been crushing on him lately. I first saw him probably on Everwood and also the OC... I definitely knew who he was before TVD, he was one of those actors that was in a ton of random roles lol. I think at one point during TVD I went and watched all his movies. I saw him in Wolf Creek too or whatever and a few others. I never watched Tell Me A Story but i really want to! When Im done with my TVD rewatch ill probably get a CBS subscription so I can finally binge TMAS.

Ive never seen Candice in anything else. I think it'll be hard for her to ever top Caroline. Is she still acting? She's really in After We Collided? As who? I do want to see that one eventually.

As for all the other actors, I haven't really seen anyone else in anything other than Zach, who I saw in that cheerleading show that I cant remember the name of right now, but it was a dark show. It was good though. I also watched him in Friday Night Lights.

I've seen Phoebe and Claire in H20, and Phoebe on the Secret Circle. I watched the shark movie with Claire, it was entertaining.



My favorite characters among the 3 series are:

1. Damon
2. Stefan
3. Hope
4. Lizzie
5. Caroline
6. Elijah
7. Rafael
8. Klaus
9. Katherine
10. Alaric (legacies mostly)
11. Josie
12. Camille
13. Freya
14. Rebekah
15, Kaleb


Couples:

1. Stefan/Caroline (I think they've surpassed DE in my rewatch)
2. Damon/Elena
3. Hope/Josie
4. Hope/Rafael
5. Klaus/Camille
6. Klaus/Caroline
7. Elijah/Hayley
8. Josie/Jade

Some side romances I kind of liked: Stefan/Rebekah, Stefan/Katherine, Matt/Rebekah, Matt/Caroline, Jeremy/Vicki, Alaric/Jenna, Lizzie/Sebastian, Lizzie/Landon (the idea of them lol), Kaleb/Alyssa, Josie/Penelope
I loved stefan with elena most when I rewatched. They are my fave couple out of all them. Definitely more than both DE and SC. I love KC a lot too. and SK Bamon, Forwood, Jeremy and vicki and Ric and Jenna. I like haylijah, klayley as well. Kolvina, Haphael but I'm gonna rewatch again. Its still available on netflix.
__________________
Duncan Veronica NathanHaley LoganVeronica SeanEmma
semmafightsellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2021.

Copyright © 1998-2021, Fan Forum.


TEST